Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,765 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation (12721 Views)

86 Million Nigerians Lives in Poverty - UN, World Poverty Clock / Photos: Buhari Receives Secretary-general UN World Tourism Organisation / IPOB Claims 70 Million Members Tagged Terrorists, Seeks UN & World Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by personal59: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2017
good

but you guys are funny

when gej and his people are getting international reward none of u talk abt it been for the thieves

but now u av a double standard haba
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by marksleek25: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2017
global recognition for his lying efforts.
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by sammyj: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2017
Hope Mr Lair will not be going to the UN to commit lying blunders !!!! grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by shollish(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2017
See the Leader of Biafrans! Shame

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by silasweb(m): 10:24am On Sep 14, 2017
OK
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by robosky02(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2017
midehi2:

grin cheesy

na true abi grin

hope we don't wake up to hear that white house is now in surulere tongue
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Bishov(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2017
UN them no get sense o, how them go see person wey him name na " lie" carry am go give post for UN undecidedUN them no get sense o, how them go see person wey him name na " lie" carry am go give post for UN
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by johnisaola(m): 10:27am On Sep 14, 2017
welcome development ,this is another PMB achievement

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by midehi2(f): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2017
robosky02:

na true abi grin

hope we don't wake up to hear that white house is now in surulere tongue
hahahahaha, let him show his talent to them cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Unbreakable007: 10:35am On Sep 14, 2017
RIP to UN
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by robosky02(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2017
midehi2:

hahahahaha, let him show his talent to them cheesy

them never shee chom thin grin

how are you doing jare tongue
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by midehi2(f): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2017
robosky02:

them never shee chom thin grin

how are you doing jare tongue
grin

I am good dear
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by AHCB: 10:45am On Sep 14, 2017
I bet he was given the appointment because of his obvious zeal in lying profusely. grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2017
undecided

When I was a kid, I was always punished for telling lies even though it was always a white lie.

But growing up, I can see the reverse is the case coz here in Nigeria, liars are recognized.

Professional liars are given a political post.

I want to become Lia Mohammed when I grow up so that I can be recognized and be given a political post!!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by expensiveguyman(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2017
Why won't he be elected VP in UN tourist with all his lying qualities
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by winnersmith: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2017
Exactly
pyyxxaro:
Obviously the organization needs a great liar

And Lie Mohammed was the best option

Sai Lie Mohammed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by ghuzy01: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2017
Lie Mohammed will be speaking on behalf of Africa at the UN.lmao.Africa self Don enta one chance.lol

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by chakula: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2017
Congrats Baba Laii Mohammed keep on pushing in the sky is your limit.
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by win2kwire: 11:08am On Sep 14, 2017
how much did he or Nigerian government pay for it?
the slowpoke can't speak the English language clearly yet allowed to interact with world bodies?
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2017
Thebest12:
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has been elected Vice President of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) General Assembly.
Mohammed, who represents Nigeria, was elected by acclamation to speak for Africa, alongside Cape Verde, at the 22nd General Assembly of the UNWTO, which opened in Chengdu, China, on Wednesday.
His election followed the country’s unopposed nomination by the UNWTO Commission on Africa (CAF), which met a day earlier. China was elected President of the Assembly.
Reacting to the election, the Minister said: ”To be called upon to serve as a Vice President of the General Assembly of the UNWTO is a very big honour to Nigeria.
”It has proven one thing, that in the last two years, we have succeeded in pushing tourism and the Creative Industry as a whole from the back burner to the front burner from a side issue to the main issue. This has also been noticed by the global community and I feel highly gratified by it.”
Nigeria, which will serve on the UNWTO General Assembly until 2019, will host the 61st edition of the UNWTO CAF Meeting in Abuja 4th-6th June 2018.

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-lai-mohammed-elected-vice.html

Chisos, The UN is in trouble.
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by michoim(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2017
Congrats
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by shedy03(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2017
SOFTENGR:
grin grin grin
This man is a fantastic....

Elp me complete am
....lai. cool
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Ladyjumong(f): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2017
Freiden:
a lot of Kanu's followers won't like this
bros must u guys bring in tribalism to every thread

was having a gud laugh till i bump into urs

mek una stop abeg
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by amazon14: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2017
Well, he will surely introduce masquerade tourist attraction in Africa

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by hajlat2(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2017
It's the Lord's doing. There's nothing haters can do about it.*Allahu Akbar*
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Opinedecandid(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2017
This is lying for Africa conferment.
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by OCTAVO: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
Even this kind of organisation elect old people? shocked
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by oieda: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
Thebest12:
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, has been elected Vice President of the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) General Assembly.
Mohammed, who represents Nigeria, was elected by acclamation to speak for Africa, alongside Cape Verde, at the 22nd General Assembly of the UNWTO, which opened in Chengdu, China, on Wednesday.
His election followed the country’s unopposed nomination by the UNWTO Commission on Africa (CAF), which met a day earlier. China was elected President of the Assembly.
Reacting to the election, the Minister said: ”To be called upon to serve as a Vice President of the General Assembly of the UNWTO is a very big honour to Nigeria.
”It has proven one thing, that in the last two years, we have succeeded in pushing tourism and the Creative Industry as a whole from the back burner to the front burner from a side issue to the main issue. This has also been noticed by the global community and I feel highly gratified by it.”
Nigeria, which will serve on the UNWTO General Assembly until 2019, will host the 61st edition of the UNWTO CAF Meeting in Abuja 4th-6th June 2018.

Source: http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-lai-mohammed-elected-vice.html

Please does this mean he will then leave his position in Nigeria??
Someone please answer me!
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by Malocity(m): 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
The only comedian we have in this present administration. Mama P and odas time done pass. Lets enjoy him. Congrats sir!
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by mechanics(m): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Congratulations to him.
Re: Lai Mohammed Elected Vice-president Of UN World Tourism Organisation by israelmao(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lies can only get better at this level.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Oshiomhole Engaging In Anti-party Activities – Oyegun / Adesina: Atiku Was Part Of Nigeria's Rot, He Lacks Right To Criticise Buhari / Lai Mohammed: Nigerians Have Better Values Than US, Europeans; Crimes More There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.