Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide (30462 Views)

Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA / "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria / "How We Removed Jonathan" - Tinubu Writing A Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by eyeview: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2017
Buhari is such a failure. Anything he touches fails. He is synonymous with failure. If i were a governor,i will not want his bilboard near my state,he will bring us bad luck. Even companies who even hang his picture frames in their receptions have been experiencing decline in their profits and activities. Its that bad
Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by stanluiz(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

Who's gentle please
Buhari??
D 1 dat sent army battalions 2 d East ahbi
Abeg free that eddiot. Slave that have vowed to defend their masters.
Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by riyanxeally(f): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2017
disease tht needs to be eradicated...virus higher than no other buhariasis...even if he no wan contest cabal no go gree.....naija which way
Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by stanluiz(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2017
solid3:
Buhari out by 2019 in sha Allah.
He failed in 1985 in his military regime ibb remove him he come back again as a civilian president in 2015 and failed again. Honestly bubu is a FAILURE.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by Rrankdonga(m): 11:28am On Sep 14, 2017
omenka:
Buhari hasn't said he'd be running in 2019 and I pretty much doubt he will. I'd like to see him retire and throw his weight behind someone we believe could take the anticorruption war to the next level.

All these people pushing the gentleman to run are simply sycophants and political rent seekers.

God bless my President and his Vice.

God bless Nigeria and those who bless her.
you simpleton. You have no brains at all. What young person do you know of that this man has mentored? He could have put his weight behind anybody since 2011, but no? He's so desperate and arrogant. And you come here with your gutter mouth talking nonsense.
Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by wildchild02: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2017
ok
Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by Bigii(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2017
Dankwambo my man!

Right done grin

Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by GoldCircle: 11:45am On Sep 14, 2017
omenka:
Buhari hasn't said he'd be running in 2019 and I pretty much doubt he will. I'd like to see him retire and throw his weight behind someone we believe could take the anticorruption war to the next level.

All these people pushing the gentleman to run are simply sycophants and political rent seekers.

God bless my President and his Vice.

God bless Nigeria and those who bless her.
Take it from me. This guy is running in 2019. I have it on good authority that the structure and machinery of the Buhari/Osibanjo Campaign Organisation as used in 2015 is presently being re-activated.

Watch out!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by kereman1: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2017
Cos he is a total failure grin grin
Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by SweetWJ(m): 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigeria!!! What a nation!
They told us that they are bringing Change. After 2years in power, what is the change they brought

Recession.
Depression.
Starvation.
Joblessness.
ASUU strike.
NARD (Doctors) strike.
A government with the highest level deception. They feed us with lies all the time under the guise of fighting corruption. They told us that they recovered and still recovering stolen money yet they are not transparent enough to tell us all the culprits, total amount recovered and plans on how to use the money to improve the economy.
They said we should patronize made in Nigeria products yet they wearing foreign shoes, travel abroad for medical care, send their families abroad for quality education to mention but a few.
A nation with 3 standard refineries yet still importing petroleum products.
A government who's impact is yet to be felt in almost all major sector of the economy:
HEALTH.
EDUCATION.
POWER.
INFRASTRUCTURES.
Yet they boast to be giant of Africa. Giant indeed. Stop deceiving yourselves, they like thermites in the wood have eaten up the G and I that makes a GIANT. What's left is what we are. ANT.
Instead of thinking of how to improve the economy even if its one sector of it, all their concern is channeled to winning 2019 elections. If this the kind of Change you can offer, then know it that your Change is worse than No Change.
Remember God is watching.
Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by Iscoalarcon: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
Antoeni:
Gombe is Atikus area Northeast
Atiku was VP for 8 years but didn't repair the road from Gombe to YOLA in fact he has not done anything to we the people of North East and so we will rather Vote for Uzor Kalu,Osibanjo or Kwankwaso than that corrupt Atiku who hate the poor masses

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by Newbiee: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Every politician in the north wants to identify with Sai Baba, even in Niger republic the President had to present a joint poster with Sai Baba.
When God is behind you, no political enemy can put asunder.
Sai Baba 2019
Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by omogin(f): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
I just love this governor
Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by kingbet365: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
oshe11:
they removed it cos bubu is FOOLISH....

IGP COMMAN COLLECT 25M

IDIAWTTT!
Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by awuf2008: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
Yiowa ..... good one.
Re: 2019: Why We Removed Buhari’s Billboards – Dankwambo’s Aide by LloydIy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
If APC makes the current President their candidate for power come 2019.

Atiku would just become the president under PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Absent From Ekiti Election, As Voting Closes In His Polling Unit / APC Will Respect Court Order On Oshiomhole / BBC, Daily Trust Will Face Sanctions For Glorifying Terrorists - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.