Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) (6256 Views)

Bukola Saraki Helps Clear A Truck Causing Traffic Gridlock On Aba-Owerri Road / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by ELTON123(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2017
Okeytus:
is the night attack a true story?
yea 100percent
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:31am On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
IPOB is a terrorist organisation that needs the full weight of the military

Na now you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 14, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
if you don't know south South is part of Biafra

Yes sir... I know now
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by MalcoImX: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2017
ELTON123:
next....
Curfews sometimes for weeks. If you haven't stored anything, you'll start begging your neighbor for water on the second day. But how do you even ask some of the neighbors when there's a curfew?
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by ELTON123(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2017
zionmde:

bros pls wat is happening there now. Nobody was sure of wat happened last night so since u stay around there pls wat happened
Hausa people attacked with the assistance of the army ... burning houses shops... gun shot everywhere..people started shouting before we could come out many lives where wasted.
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:39am On Sep 14, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Self Determination is a right for the Biafrans
as enshrine in the United Nations law

One Nigeria is not by force

Only a terrorist nation forces unity through the barrel of a gun

Nigeria is forcing unity through the barrel of a gun
Even Boko Haram and ISIS claim they are drawing their territories... But the world know they are terrorists.. Same with IPOB
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by Nemesis1: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2017
You asked for it, now you got it

All those tires you are burning are they burning in the North?

Is the curfew affecting the north?

The drop in economic activities how does it affect the north?

When person inherit mumu , he dey grow in mumurity
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by columbus007(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2017
So na true shocked
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by papaejima1: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Your last bus stop is Oyigbo that is like a border with Aba... You can't even dare enter PH not to talk of Ogoni...

Meanwhile, I'm Okrika!!! I know that IPOB youths don't know the geography of Rivers... cheesy
Delusions of grandeur
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by SlayerForever: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2017
There is “A time to keep silent, and a time to speak” - Ecclesiates 3:7.

Tonyebarcanista has been shouting since yesterday that IPOB is a terrorist group. Why such a stupid statement from a learned fellow? The truth is that many of us don't fully understand many many things. We're speaking out of sheer ignorance.
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by suremanpatriot: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2017
The Marines should capture the violent ,restore law and order
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by wingmanII: 10:54am On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

It is not the function of court to declare a group a terrorist group, such power lies with the Executive under the Antiterrorism Act...

Like IPOB like Boko Haram

You are a very hateful irritant. Detestable! I hope you get what you are looking for one of these days.
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by obyrich(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2017
ELTON123:
I swear down..You can ask anybody that stays in aba...it started after champions league ended.
Show us pictures of the burnt houses.
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by headhunter1: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
[/s]
this confused boy again?

Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2017
I pray biafra agitators don't turn to the bokoharam we ve now
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by 400billionman: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Some people don't know what to type.

They just have to type something..
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by che8: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Your last bus stop is Oyigbo that is like a border with Aba... You can't even dare enter PH not to talk of Ogoni...

Meanwhile, I'm Okrika!!! I know that IPOB youths don't know the geography of Rivers... cheesy

Time will tell.

The best Nigeria can give u is 13% of your derivative. What bites the southern Igbo won't spare the southern Okrika, Ogoni and etal.
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by ipoblogic: 11:57am On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

nigerian military you are talking about is the terrorits organisation operated by Jihardists led by the Cheif terror himslef in the person of Buhari。

by the way Tonye, what about all the killings by the terrorist Fulani protected by the military?

you disappoint me。
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by ceaz4r(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

The thing is you're just like the smoke, wherever the wind blows you, there your opinion go. IPOB IS NOT A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION!! As for violence, everyone has the potential for violence, even the most gentle of men. You just need to push the right button or stroke the right cord and the dance of Violence starts.

Tell your government to organise a referendum is all we ask. If more people from the Igbo extraction still wants to remain in Nigeria after the referendum, we will stay back.
Tell your government to stop visiting protesting and agitating groups with violence or it shall blow back in her face. ...Word of advice.
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
You people should sha not bring your madness to Yorubaland. We don't like to fight here, we just want to do parties and be alright
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by BrokenTV: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
you are a useless entity for calling IPOB terrorist organisation. how many people have they killed to be called a terrorist organisation, so asking for a referendum is now calling for a walk war abi. or is that a reason for tagging them a terrorist group.
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by erunz(m): 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
GUY STOP THIS... You don't know better than the lawyers who have advised the president to withdraw those Soldiers from South East.
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by erunz(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
IPOB might be wrong, but PMB just escalated the whole issue.
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by Karlman: 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

your government is a terrorist government who neither obey its own laws nor have any regard for human right
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by borntosuccess(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
may u and all ur generations be cursed forever ewu
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by hiambib(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Don't understand why some pple are still bent on this Biafra issue, some pple blv Biafra(if the agitation is successful) will be better than Nigeria, i dont or cant imagine how it is possible. Namdi Kanu is just putting young lives in arms way. i dont even tink is any of his family member resides in Nigeria at present. May God save us all
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
ipoblogic:

nigerian military you are talking about is the terrorits organisation operated by Jihardists led by the Cheif terror himslef in the person of Buhari。

by the way Tonye, what about all the killings by the terrorist Fulani protected by the military?

you disappoint me。
I hVe always stood against killings perpetrated by terrorists, whether herdsmen or no herdsmen
Re: Biafra:deadly Aba Clash Last Night(pic/vid) by ELTON123(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
ELTON123:
kiss cry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd1kStSlcwE

Many people reportedly lost there life after Hausas and igbos clash...watch
lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Donates N200M To Yobe University. / Very Graphic Picture Of Dead Boko Haram Member / New Lagos-Kano Rail Line: Can Someone Educate Me Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.