Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! (833 Views)

Reason Why The Marriages Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than That Of Educated / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / 6 Types Of Spirits That Delays Marriages Of Some Single Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2017
bluetrails7:
Which is the bigger threat to marriages of the next generation ?

1. In-laws

2. Feminist Ideologies.

Don't go too far, let's take a vote, for In-laws click like, for Feminism, click share

feminism ideologies is really causing problem, women of now a days seek their right in everything, evening when it doesn't exist. Especially the educated ones.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
feminism ideologies is really causing problem, women of now a days seek their right in everything, evening when it doesn't exist. Especially the educated ones.
Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2017
Remember to vote...
Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 14, 2017
The biggest threat is Ego

Not inlaws or feminism because no one lives forever just tolerate and love them like Christ loved us without judging and condemning us

Leave a good legacy behind trust a few don't be naive

Always Be of help
Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2017
solasoulmusic:
The biggest threat is Ego

Not inlaws or feminism because no one lives forever just tolerate and love them like Christ loved us without judging and condemning us

Leave a good legacy behind trust a few don't be naive

Always Be of help

Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 14, 2017
bluetrails7:

Hey, my surest chic how are you? Sorry i deactivated my former account. I am still paying for deactivating that account. Someone is really mad at me, and i don't know how to make her change her attitude towards me for deactivating the account...

Hmm..Ladies of this generation, teach us how to love ya'all oh, we are confused. Seriously confused. It seems, the burden of all the evil endtime love stories were women are treated badly has painted a dim picture about us in your hearts...Maybe, it's time to remove love from our hearts completely once again.

We love and don't condemn your folks o, i disagree, on the contrary, all ladies now are taking emotional insurance and the aftermath is the lack of will to committ into a relationship as your folks should...

Seems, the situation is more gloomy than i imagined. Nawa

I am fine thanks and you?
Why did you deactivate ?

You will learn from failure in love and that's the truth you will understand why it never worked with anyone else and why the two or you have to sit down and balance your love.

Do you know that with a woman just a message can uplift her day?

Do you know that even if some may not be able to afford a lot just being there is priceless and enough in love

It's our egos that make it complex guys wanna flex and we women want to build the kind of love that never quits
Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by marooh: 10:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Terminology conquered grin
Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2017
[quote author=solasoulmusic post=60443766]

Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2017
bluetrails7:

The love in my heart is growing dim seriously...It's not easy understanding y'all honestly. I'll just go back and play with my arithmethics and Japanese Manga, thank God Naruto now has a sequel.

Do you know that with a woman just a message can uplift her day? Yes, we lift you guys up, the next thing, we're back at the valley....Why can't things grow up from one level to the next? If God kept destroying and rebuilding the earth after it was corrupted, even God would have exhausted himself so badly, been the citadel of wisdom, even God compromises...

After the hustling of mid twenties, what most guys want is an assurance of peace, which it seems you ladies are positioned to withold it from my brothers which the seemingly feministic defensive stance of thesedays.

You can't prove guys want to flex, everyone people gets married to starts with friendship, no one can tell the end from the start...

Peace comes from within and silence is not peace it's a deep valley of sorrow

That's why the silent treatment is the worst listen and respond but do it with respect you can only understand one woman not all and that's the one you've chosen

Guys always carry like 5 oranges in a basket all you need is 1
Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Peace comes from within and silence is not peace it's a deep valley of sorrow

That's why the silent treatment is the worst listen and respond but do it with respect you can only understand one woman not all and that's the one you've chosen

Guys always carry like 5 oranges in a basket all you need is 1

Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Blackhawk01: 10:42am On Sep 14, 2017
bluetrails7:
Remember to vote...

Superpack shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Superpack shocked shocked grin grin grin

Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Apina(m): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
bluetrails7:
Which is the bigger threat to marriages of the next generation ?

1. In-laws

2. Feminist Ideologies.

Don't go too far, let's take a vote, for In-laws click like, for Feminism, click share

Feminism is a misconception of roles and nothing more. The proponents of feminism don't even have a definition for it. It's easier to face or tackle your in-laws than a confused partner.
Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Apina:

Pls

What
Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Apina(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
bluetrails7:

What
I just used that to book space
Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by asksteve(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
D biggest treat to future marriages is Feminist Ideologies.

I say so cos a woman is supposed to b submissive to her husband but wit d misconception of dis ideology there is always crisis in d home n no sooner Dan later one person will want out.

As for interference from I laws its gradually facing out cos most of out parents experienced it n wouldn't want their children to suffer same.
Re: Which Is The Bigger Threat To Marriages Of The Next Generation ? Vote Now !!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
asksteve:
D biggest treat to future marriages is Feminist Ideologies.

I say so cos a woman is supposed to b submissive to her husband but wit d misconception of dis ideology there is always crisis in d home n no sooner Dan later one person will want out.

As for interference from I laws its gradually facing out cos most of out parents experienced it n wouldn't want their children to suffer same.

Well said, Steve... wink

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Know He After S*x,don't Overlook Number 2 & 5 Signs / I Have My First Driving Lesson Tomorrow. / Signs She Is Not Desperate Men Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.