Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths (58505 Views)

Dr. Onyeama Chased Away From Nigeria Embassy In Vienna, Austria By IPOB / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu, Attacked By IPOB Members In Germany / Massive Campaign Against Voting In Aba Today, By IPOB Youths. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by attackgat: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ayokunlemi96:

Sir, if only you people decide to learn from history. When Nelson Mandela decided to use a military wing in the ANC in the fight against apartheid, what did it earn him? I'll tell you, 27years in jail. When he came out and decided to be logical and patient about it what did they get? A black president.

Adolf Hitler's hate speech against the jews cost the jews over 6million lives the same tactic Nmandi Kanu employ in his agitation for Biafra only funny and sorry he is not on the upper hand in this, the people dying are his people.

History is always around to guide. War wont give you anything but resentment (left over of the Nigerian Civil War). If only Ojukwu had known too.

I dont think you remember we are in a democracy. The 2 examples you gave were not democratic rule. As for talking about Ojukwu, that Era has passed 50 years ago.

What we are saying is referendum, only you Nigerians keep mentioning war. Referendum is not war
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by victorioushands: 5:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
PaperLace:
Why is this police station always a target?

Arson is a serious offence.

I've encountered IPOB twice and they are easily irritated and aggressive when you don't agree with them. They are more emotional than logical. Majority of them don't know the meaning of the words they throw around.

I only wish they see the light _ 'cos they know not what they're doing.

It's called 'zeal without knowledge.' It's deadlier and kills faster than hunger and frustration which drive these arrogant and stupid sets of ignoramuses.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by saidubaba: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
pryme:
It's just a sad the Ibo leaders are dangerously quiet about all that is happening at the moment.

Where are the Elders when you need them.
They pretend as if nothing has happened, they go still hear it from lion of judas

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by Griffon(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

We have seen how peaceful they are. Obviously they need more peaceful people to join them, so what are you doing at the comfort of your home with your phone posting in nairaland? Why not go and join their peaceful burning of police stations?

You know nothing about these chaos, do you?

The confrontations by the IPOB members are nothing but reprisal attacks. That group have remained peaceful until the government decided to engage them.

If you attack your enemy's village and cause lots of damage, expect a reprisal. It's the compensation for earlier loss, an average Aba mind thinks in that line.
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by edudguy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
PaperLace:
Why is this police station always a target?

Arson is a serious offence.

I've encountered IPOB twice and they are easily irritated and aggressive when you don't agree with them. They are more emotional than logical. Majority of them don't know the meaning of the words they throw around.

I only wish they see the light _ 'cos they know not what they're doing.
Very true. When you disagree they will insult you and your family members

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by timilehin95(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
Princewill1:
Go to Twitter and search the word Ipob or nnamdikanu .You will see the thousands of tweets from your brothers shouting that ipob want to bring war to this country

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by kingbet365: 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
headhunter1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash

Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by kingbet365: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
SwiftME:
You just dey happy since yesterday. The question should be after all this show of force, what next?? This clamp down (rape) would be more fresher in our minds more than the 1967 civil war.
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by kingbet365: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
headhunter1:
may thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah
Thunder scatter Buhari and his supporters in Jesus/Muhammed name amin oo

aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute - TonyeBarcanista
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by kingbet365: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
headhunter1:
Ipob remains a peaceful organisation

kiss the truth

Joe igbokwe decendants

Buhari is a terrorist - TonyeBarcanista
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
attackgat:
The SE was one of the most peaceful places in Nigeria until that incompetent bigot called Buhari decided to unleash the Nigerian Army on them. Now the python is dancing and there is no peace

ha ha, I doubt. I am from Imo State but grew up in Lagos. Last year I was at the village for my younger sister's wedding. Me and my family speak Yoruba fluently and there was this day me, my wife (Who is yoruba), my elder sister and my younger brother boarded a bus from Owerri. Then we started communicating among ourselves with Yoruba language (that's the language we always communicate with anyway). Come and see reactions from the people in the bus, it was disgusting. The look on us, the hatred, the gossips... not knowing we are igbos.. it was shameful what they were saying.. not until my younger brother started speaking Igbo then they shut up.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by PentiumPro(f): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
greenhulk:

ha ha, I doubt. I am from Imo State but grew up in Lagos. Last year I was at the village for my younger sister's wedding. Me and my family speak Yoruba fluently and there was this day me, my wife (Who is yoruba), my elder sister and my younger brother boarded a bus from Owerri. Then we started communicating among ourselves with Yoruba language (that's the language we always communicate with anyway). Come and see reactions from the people in the bus, it was disgusting. The look on us, the hatred, the gossips... not knowing we are igbos.. it was shameful what they were saying.. not until my younger brother started speaking Igbo then they shut up.

Sad
NK has so brainwashed the majority of igbos in the east into thinking that their problem is caused by a Yoruba or Hausa man somewhere outside igboland
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by adadike281(f): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
when d elders were speaking, kanu shouted them down, now alaigbo is burning, kanu is no where to be found. After burning police station, I hope they will burn army barrack?
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by whytfaz(m): 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
Is One Nigeria by force.?

The East was peaceful before Buhari sent in killers in military uniforms against the Biafrans

When you force a people against their will & rights, then you are terrorist

Nigeria has become a terrorist nation

A nation that does not respect United Nations law on Referendum is a terrorist nation

Self Determination is a right for the Biafrans.

Don't force unity on a people who aren't interested

God bless the Igbos and destroy their enemies

There have been one Nigeria before we were all born and hate it or love it there will be one when we leave this world. Some people are not proud of there looks yet they've learned to live with it. If you are not happy to be a Nigerian kindly locate a place where you won't need war to be alone in the moon to live.
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by murtaj(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2017
PentiumPro:

grin grin grin grin grin
I will join them when Ipob have leveled down the whole of Aba. grin grin grin

The earlier the better
Re: Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths by SamzackD(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You've never read a history book have you ?

Dude i'm a sucker for books on history, I love to learn from the mistakes made by people of the old, so as to guide my ways,

And that's something I'm guessing KANU didn't , he began his "peaceful" agitation with hate speeches, and history has thought me that no one achieved anything useful by spreading hate, all it ever did was start wars, that led to the damnation of the hater,

All men like Mandela, Martin Luther king that lived to see their struggle full filled preached tolerance on all side, Martin Luther king jnr was quoted saying "...all men should be judged by the content of their character not by the color of their skin..." He wanted a world where black men were free but he never went about it preaching that whites should be killed or the united states should be burnt to the ground if they didn't get what they wanted,

They where killed on diff occasions for no reason but they never picked up arms, they never fought back by killing Whites, and that was when the world decided to give them what they wanted, Nnamdi KANU nd IPOB lost it right from the beginning.

Thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack / Ganduje Stamped His Feet On Kwankwaso's Poster At A Function (Photo) / Dino Melaye's Ex Classmates Visit Him At The National Assembly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.