Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper (41925 Views)

Students Worry Over Use Of Unsterilized Clipper To Cut Their Hair - Covenant UNI / Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / UNILORIN Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released (2) (3) (4)

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by saminboy: 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Unilorin is a certified advance seconadary school
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by lamilare(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
Advanced Secondary school grin
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by profsho1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
If you can't comply with their rules, nobody will stop u from to go for another school.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by Windflower(f): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
handsomebanana:

Wat d Fúck are u saying ND hw doez it correlate wit d topic of discussion.

Re u talking abt indecent dressing or age of admission ND graduation.

Don't u c young people coming out of different higher institutions or does it happen alone in Unilorin as a result of dia archaic methods.

Again I ask

Wat d Fûck are u saying?
Lol,I can see you are really pained.
Believe me,am use to hearing poo like this. I don't see any reason why my comments affected you,except ure also beefing. Now lemme also ask you,why the Bleep are you pained.

If you had taken your time to read carefully,you would have noticed that I only made mention of the age as to why people are beefing unilorin.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by ofwest47(m): 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
UNI ILORIN remains one of the most trouble free University in the country .No cultism, no prostitution , undue protests or agitations. The University administration are well off in the good taken care of all staff be lecturers or non teaching staffs .
A good example is one of its former Vice Chancellor who is currently the head in charge of JAMB who recently returned
N8b back to the govt. as excess of money due to the govt. cover after completing their programme for the session and this was the first time in over 40 years of the establishment of JAMB.

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by handsomebanana(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Windflower:

Lol,I can see you are really pained.
Believe me,am use to hearing poo like this. I don't see any reason why my comments affected you,except ure also beefing. Now lemme also ask you,why the Bleep are you pained.

If you had taken your time to read carefully,you would have noticed that I only made mention of the age as to why people are beefing unilorin.

I am certainly not pained, not at all.

Beefing d skul cos of d age of students admitted, I disagree.

Point to a comment that confirms ur statement.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by puffpuff: 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
vincent10:
Bad process.
Unilorin is not meant for intellectuals. Name any of their prominent alumni.

Prof Oloyede , JAMB Registrar
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by blaquebelle: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
originalKsp:
A friend of mine that kept the "afro" hairstyle had a similar experience a year ago. He had to go to a barber nearby - and he only came along with d ..exact cost of transport.

Na miracle he take reach home that day.
…………………………………………………………………
.…………………………………………………………………

There was no physical screening last year undecided Don't coman b lying here tongue

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by redsun(m): 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
I think they are turning that muderfucking place to islamic university. Backward thinking and unproductive animals.

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by Hajardramadan(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
britzreus:
A Facebook user, identified as Hephzibah Buquoy Ojedele, has taken to her page to blast the University Of Ilorin, for punishing their students by making the male cut their hairs and the females on trouser get wrappers..

She wrote;

Unilorin Post UTME: I read guys are made to cut their hair and ladies forced to rent wrappers for #100 if wearing trousers!!! I thought a university was supposed to open your mind more to free thinking and not further subjugate you to mental slavery and propaganda borne out of political or religious bias!

We are totally losing it in this country!

Unilorin if this is true then it's a big shame! You are breeding modern slaves and not free thinkers cum intellectuals!

Ki tie ni gbogbo radarada yi naa!

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4SMJfFmY1o

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/unilorin-post-utme-male-candidates-made-cut-hair-females-denied-entry-wearing-trousers/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

I can't blame you since you don't know the meaning of our motto "PROBITAS DOCTRINA" which means character before learning

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by weezyeleniyan(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
vincent10:
Bad process.
Unilorin is not meant for intellectuals. Name any of their prominent alumni.

for ur info they have a lot of prominent alumni.. the current gov in kwara is one of them...professor oloyede current jamb registrar and many more....

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by Hajardramadan(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
redsun:
I think they are turning that muderfucking place to islamic university. Backward thinking and unproductive animals.

stop saying nonsense over here jhoor
does Christianity conjoined you to be half naked, dress indecently or what are you telling us here

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by successincentiv(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
so funny. Go try that in unilag. Them go sack the VC

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by Fidelismaria: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
oka4ugoo:
The dignity of man must be restored in our universities. Welcome development.

oga

na UNN motto be DAT

unilorin is a fvcked up sch

this same shit happened to me 2014
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by purples25(f): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
It is an intellectual institution not a religious one and everyone should be free to follow their private inhibitions. Why impose your ideas on students simply because they are under your powér? Continue encouraging facism, it is until your cars, houses and belongings are made the same that you'll understand.

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by ojusam: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
DadojoReloaded:
The aim is to mould you, both in character and learning...
exactly
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by rotexteymie(f): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
oviejnr:
The last time I said this, some of their alumni attacked me. Certified advance secondary school grin grin
Oya ask those ones in university how their lectures went today smiley smiley
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by rotexteymie(f): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
DadojoReloaded:
The aim is to mould you, both in character and learning...
smiley tell them..... Is it byforce to choose unilorin? .. With the whole bashing and all.. Unilorin still got the highest jamb applicants.... If you can't abide by the rules.. It's not byforce.... Don't come here and start ranting.. Dress code is on the website...
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by rotexteymie(f): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
Adebayo419:
U call unilorin a secondary school and over 100,000 students keep choosing that same sec school... undecided
Tell them na.. .... cheesy they'll be liking unilorin from afar
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by rotexteymie(f): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hajardramadan:

I can't blame you since you don't know the meaning of our motto "PROBITAS DOCTRINA" which means character before learning
Exactly... That's our motto.. Pribitas - Doctrina... Character before learning.... Character first!..
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by ShylockConsults: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
LATE ADMISSION TO STUDY ABROAD!!!

Our Partnering Universities in North Cyprus are still accepting Applications for Fall (October) Intake, 2017.
Undergraduate and Graduate Offered.

50% Scholarship
Initial Payment of as low as 1000 Euros
Balance paid on Installment on Arrival
Visa Guaranteed.
No TOEFL/GRE Required.

We offer Professional Counselling and Guidance from Pre-Application to Post-Landing, even to Registration at affordable Service Charge Payable to.

Bank: First Bank of Nigeria PLC
Account Name: Shylock Consults Limited
Account No: 3097071009

Or Our Secured Online Payment Platform with Credit Cards.

To Apply and for more info:
Email: shylockconsults@yahoo.com
Call +905488793304, +905338577830
Web: www.shylockconsults.com
Whatsapp: +2348069069532
Instagram: shylockconsults
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shylockconsults

Agencies are Partners are Welcomed to collaborate with us.
#StudyAbroad #Admission #Visa #Scholarship #NorthCyprus #NEU #EMU #CIU #GAU
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by Yimmicks: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
chiefolododo:
Unilorin is an ISLAMIC UNIVERSITY
No. It is a federal university in an Islamic state. Again a
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY. changing the way they dress does not change who they are inside. Also schools in Christian states do not tell their students not to use jewellery or not to wear trousers
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by oviejnr(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
rotexteymie:

Oya ask those ones in university how their lectures went today smiley smiley
Hehehehhe, another one. Alumni or undergraduate? grin grin cheesy
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by saintaustine(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
santimmytiago:
Thier University, Thier Rules, Just Obey
That is it.
God bless you.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by Horllaittan(f): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
university of Ilorin ...... Oga o
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by kode12: 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
It's sheer stupidity to apply to the university and then complain about its regulations. That's how the school is run, if you don't like it go where the rules are favorable to you. And all you calling Unilorin an advanced secondary school, I think your problem is just "suffer head" mentality. The university doesn't go on strike, it's known and acknowledged as being amongst the best in the country, it's relatively safe compared to alot of other federal universities, the lecturers actually lecture and not just sell handouts or come to school one week to exams to bombard you with notes. If that's not how a university is supposed to be, please define the ideal university. With the downright mad, shameful and appalling way alot of young people dress these days, if that is what it takes for the university to maintain a sense of modesty in dress and grooming i say its a welcomed idea. The university is a place of learning not a fashion show.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by faruq222(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
dat unilorin for u llllloolll
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by IbBarham(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
Glorified secondary school
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by golddeejay(m): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
An alumnus of Unilorin, I admit the school sometimes take it too far in the name of maintaining discipline even to the level of over empowering the school security. But what I don't get is why people always have sudden orgasm whenever the name of that school is mentioned... It is everywhere even during my service year, people always have something to say whenever they hear unilorin. Yet the school always have highest applicants every year. Something must be wrong here.

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by seegi(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Dat is dere own prob. b4 obtaining the form, they were informed to come to the school premise with the school dressing code
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by seegi(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
golddeejay:
An alumnus of Unilorin, I admit the school sometimes take it too far in the name of maintaining discipline even to the level of over empowering the school security. But what I don't get is why people always have sudden orgasm whenever the name of that school is mentioned... It is everywhere even during my service year, people always have something to say whenever they hear unilorin. Yet the school always have highest applicants every year. Something must be wrong here.
it is jealous now.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by Ifeola1: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
this is a good and welcome idea I want other schools to follow dis

Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President / Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? / Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think?