Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,216 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper (41924 Views)

Students Worry Over Use Of Unsterilized Clipper To Cut Their Hair - Covenant UNI / Covenant University Punished Students For Keeping Their Hair (video) / UNILORIN Post-utme Screening Result 2017/2018 Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by rotexteymie(f): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
oviejnr:
Hehehehhe, another one. Alumni or undergraduate? grin grin cheesy
Undergraduate cheesy tongue
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by Thelma1552: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
People are just wailing over here, is it a must you must go there. Stop complaining about their method cos they didnt force you to come. Moreover those that do refer UNILORIN as advanced secondary school are those that got admission to 100LEVEL and didnt make it to 200LEVEL (KO CROSS). You will live 100LEVEL in fear as a fresher cos you dont know how things work there but wasnt oppurtuned to taste it real deep. #NOTE am not mocking anyone thats fate, unexcapable! UNILORIN ISN'T AN ADVANCE SECONDARY SCHOOL. And to those they are decieving, gullible you am not sorry!
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by Faad77(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
they re not forcing you to come their school, other institution are also there for you critics
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by amreeaa(m): 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Thelma1552:
People are just wailing over here, is it a must you must go there. Stop complaining about their method cos they didnt force you to come. Moreover those that do refer UNILORIN as advanced secondary school are those that got admission to 100LEVEL and didnt make it to 200LEVEL (KO CROSS). You will live 100LEVEL in fear as a fresher cos you dont know how things work there but wasnt oppurtuned to taste it real deep. #NOTE am not mocking anyone thats fate, unexcapable! UNILORIN ISN'T AN ADVANCE SECONDARY SCHOOL. And to those they are decieving, gullible you am not sorry!

You must be a student or an ex student of the school, UNILORIN's principle just isn't right. It's not a case of whether anybody was forced there or not, It is a case of doing something that isn't right in what is supposed to be an open minded, free thinking environment.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by Thelma1552: 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
amreeaa:

You must be a student or an ex student of the school, UNILORIN's principle just isn't right. It's not a case of whether anybody was forced there or not, It is a case of doing something that isn't right in what is supposed to be an open minded, free thinking environment.
What isn't right? Correcting the abnormal and way of dressing in student is was is not right or what are saying? Anyways don't forget that "the way you dress is the way you will addressed".
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by haftob(m): 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
vincent10:
Bad process.
Unilorin is not meant for intellectuals. Name any of their prominent alumni.
Babs Omotowa former NLNG MD/CEO now Shell Global Upstream Leadership Team Vice President in the hagues, Netherlands
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by heybee72(m): 1:32am On Sep 15, 2017
Hehehe I'm still a student... When I graduate from the school.. I'l comment..
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by heybee72(m): 1:36am On Sep 15, 2017
vincent10:
Bad process.
Unilorin is not meant for intellectuals. Name any of their prominent alumni.

Bro save me the stress and Google it... Bloody jambite... Course I'm presently studying is offered only my ilorin and two other schools.....pls take a knee and think thrice before posting shit cos twice ain't cutting it for u...
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by heybee72(m): 1:42am On Sep 15, 2017
silas24:
Nigeria and Misplaced Priorities are like
Afonja and Skull Mining grin
Or Ipod and Development grin grin grin angry

But seriously though, this sort of thing ought not to happen. Students who ought to be worrying about exams are being put under undue pressure.. Authorities in Nigeria seem to specialize in this, waiting till the last minute before giving one bizarre instruction that will send people into frenzy.. Students and Government workers can relate to this...
We need to stop prioritizing on things that have nothing to do with the subject at hand... If it was about uniform and low-cut America would be a Fourth world country if such a thing exists..

P.S Most Nairalanders will bet their left ball that lecturers still take advantage of girls for grades despite this false show of upholding decency.... cool cool cool
It was clearly noted in the instructions before registering... Also the school frowns against molestation... The disciplinary committee acts harshly to any lecturer found in such act... Lectures are not even allowed to sell handouts unlike some schools...
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by DonroxyII: 4:01am On Sep 15, 2017
oviejnr:
The last time I said this, some of their alumni attacked me. Certified advance secondary school grin grin
I graduated from there both B.sc and M.sc ... My Alma Matter is the best bet ..... we still have highest applicants for admission ;P

if you ain't comfortable with our rules, don't join our school ..... U don't need to come !!

Unilorin is not established to open or mind to "free thinking" but "education bounded in Probitas Doctrinal"

Probitas Doctrina , Doctrina, Doctrina , Doctrina (we have rules, disciplines) .....

We are Better By Far, your touch keep guiding us upward and onward.... Ilorin, Unilorin .....!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by Exciton(m): 4:56am On Sep 15, 2017
BiggieSmallsVI:
Are we all expected to be on low cut ? Even the white you all cherish so much keep medium and long hair . For here we all rather just be black and look the same . No wonder they call us baboons. Who says a female can't put on trousers ?

That's why education hasn't helped out country . No invention , no real knowledge, just some nonsense good boys and girls enforcement. They should have checked for shaved privates and the unshaven too .

Spits on unilorin as I walk out of thread

That's because most of the idi0ts running our education system are semi-educated at best.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by Exciton(m): 5:09am On Sep 15, 2017
Quality20:
Well those are not bad rules sha. Do we really need freethinkers in university or d society at all Pls be descent don't instigate or arouse illicit desires in urselves or others-its unhealthy

The kinda rubbish people come up with on nairaland can make one run mad I swear!!

You'll be a good citizen in an authoritarian regime e.g. ISIS controlled territories grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by SuperFalcon(f): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2017
I don't the reasons why many students still apply to that school. Too full of mediocrity!

Congratulations to those who passed their NECO exam.

We opened a Whatsapp Grou for Post UTME Original EXPOs

Original Past questions and answers for the school of choice

Drop your number to join the group

You'll gain admission this year.
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by Abu130rayan: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Well, No matter how you try to call some people to orderliness they will still talk and behave barbarically.
#just#passing #by.

Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by mjbolanta: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2017
I dont know y students of nowadays bhv like this i did mine on monday and nothing of this happened d only incident i noticed was a girl a armless and body fitted mini gown that barely stays on her knees not to talk of lingering below her knees
Re: Unilorin Post-utme: Male Candidates Made To Cut Their Hair, Females Rent Wrapper by delilwaxz(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Vertical madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liberia Seeks 6000 Teachers From Nigeria- Liberia President / Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates? / Most Beautiful University In Northern Nigeria! What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.