Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! (15832 Views)

She Said She Hates Nigerians Because Of Ghana Must Go? / What Is Wrong In Being Black? / Canadian Igbo Jew Explains Why Igbo Are Jews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by spikedcylinder: 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
The woman is just making excuses for her situation which has nothing to do with her skin colour. Even slim attractive women have the same man problems she has. undecided
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2010
I have no such luxury, but most of all – I HATE BEING FAT, which I repeat, is caused by being Black.

there’s no escaping the fact that Black women do have a natural predisposition towards obesity and this is embedded in our DNA thus putting us at a disadvantage

have a natural predisposition towards obesity and so it is not their fault that they are overweight.

Therein lies her problem. There is no scientific proof that black women are "genetically" predisposed to being overweight, it however seems statistically true that black women are more likely to be overweight in America.

Perhaps the woman should look at the FACT that black women living in West Africa do not have the obesity problems black women in America have to understand it has nothing to do with DNA but more to do with lack of self discipline and gluttony.

Its tough to be a black woman in America, you dont help yourself by being overweight. No man (black or white) wants to be saddled with medical responsibilities so early in life.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by sayso: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2010
why is this on the front page?
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by JUO(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
pls move this topic to joke
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by c0274309: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2010
Wondering if anyone noticed she never mentioned the magic word exercise in her entire write up !!!   angry

I believe everyone has the tendency to become fat however I'm yet to see anyone who can hike or run a mile or more a day have obesity problems.
Who doesn't know vigourous exercise burns fat. She should stop blaming the black gene and commence continous productive workouts instead !!! Really winds me up!!!

Asian, Latino women don't become fat ? ------ Half of them are Veggies most their life that why !!! Do they eat Fufu, Pounded Yam, Amala,  Eba with pomo, shaki, Roundabout and Cow leg on a regular basis they way West African women do, HELL NO!!

Unfortunately She can't have it both ways. Do the obvious and be proud to be black !!! WE ARE AFRICANS, AFRICANS AWWWOOOO !!!!
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2010
wow that woman got some really self-hate going on there shocked shocked
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Princek12(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
In a nutshell,

She hates herself for being fat but blames it on being black. She has refused to take responsibility for not losing weight but, instead, blames it on her predisposition to being overweight, which she claims is caused by her genetic link to West Africa. I can't stand fat bhitches who don't accept responsibility for their own actions.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by 2tait: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2010
The woman has no problem.
Let her resettle to Nigeria.
She will not remember ever being black.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by sley4life(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2010
hmm
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by tpiah: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
i just remembered someone on this nl who said she wanted to commit suicide because she had "west african" features- i wonder what features she was referring to, since her own could have come from the south pacific.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by bawomolo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
davidylan:

Therein lies her problem. There is no scientific proof that black women are "genetically" predisposed to being overweight, it however seems statistically true that black women are more likely to be overweight in America.

Perhaps the woman should look at the FACT that black women living in West Africa do not have the obesity problems black women in America have to understand it has nothing to do with DNA but more to do with lack of self discipline and gluttony.

Its tough to be a black woman in America, you dont help yourself by being overweight. No man (black or white) wants to be saddled with medical responsibilities so early in life.

i'm not fat, i'm THICK cool
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by cvibe: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2010
Please tell her to relocate to Nigeria.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by TayoUK(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2010
What happened to your confidence? I'm sure you have watched the Phat Girls film, it's fiction tho but then you really can't get anything done successfully with self-pity attitude. I personally even think there are more white fat peoples in London than blacks. Been fat is not an excuse for not been in a relationship because even the white skinny girls are also struggling and that’s a FACT!

There are many guys out there that still wont go for skinny girls! Someone is out there that will take you for who you are!
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2010
Go to KFC, Burger King, Churches chicken and count the number of Black ppl there vs White.

That would give her an explanation of the "Black propensity to be Obese" mantra.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by chic2pimp(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Go to KFC, Burger King, Churches chicken and count the number of Black ppl there vs White.

That would give her an explanation of the "Black propensity to be Obese" mantra.
THIS!!!!

The amount of black peeps there is nothing short of astounding.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by honeric01(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2010
Eat like a pig
Look like a pig

Sleep all day like a pig
turn fat like a pig.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Bongoman1: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2010
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by ajadudu: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2010
blacks are always blamed for every bad thing that happens,and that is what this woman is doing.who says if she is white she cant be fat?she even went to the extent of bleaching her skin.now lets face facts,when she is eventually lightbodied then what happens to her obesity,will she be able to bleach the fats away.how to lose weight should be her main concern.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by maedan(f): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2010
JUO:

pls move this topic to joke

LOL
LOL

LOL
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Richtronix(m): 7:06pm On Mar 01, 2010
Seriously Brainwashed. grin

If her problem is genuinely with her weight, all she needs to do is get her fat lazyarse down the gym, change her eating habits to smaller portions and lower carb meals and finally get a professional makeover.

Its got nothing to do with being black but a lot to do with being ignorant and unintelligent.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by shilling(f): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
Richtronix:

Seriously Brainwashed. grin
Its got nothing to do with being black but a lot to do with being ignorant and unintelligent.

Tell me about it!!!

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES, dang!!! Seriously, who cares? Are we supposed to start thinking of ways to convince her to be proud of being black or what *sighs*    angry angry
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by ruskiee(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
For some reason i don't think being black is at the root of her problems.
But just in case it is-hey she can always go the MJ way-change to white,maybe she'd feel much better after that.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by SamMilla1(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2010
Watch more British and American tv channels and keep fantasizing.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2010
Q: What causes weight gain?

A: Long throat!

Therefore, she should not conclude that obesity is predisposed to West Africans.

I came to this country a size six in 2006 (no be say hunger dey catch me for naija o), and now I'm a size fourteen.  shocked

Wetin cause am?

No be long-throat?

If she is well disciplined, she will lose weight.

It does not happen over night, it takes discipline.

So far I have lost five inches from my waist line since January.

No matter how I wish for this fat to come off over night, it will never happen.

But I keep working out (ope I don dey see result)  grin

She should learn that it takes time and not quit working out anytime the scale tells her otherwise.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by mecussey(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2010
Most so called white females are fat also; I think she needs to accept herself first before men would accept her. Not all women get married, if she thinks she is getting older; she could easily go for single mother, her children will like her. I wish I have her contact; I would advice her to go get impregnated or go adopt some children from Africa, like that she will be happy.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
Again,

She says that being dark skinned is also a disadvantage.

How is this?

The problem why she is still single is because her personality sucks.

"Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks,"

And reading this excerpt of hers, shows that her personality stinks.

How can you expect someone to love you when you don't love yourself?

Just imagine someone harbouring this negative aura every blessed day,

Definitely everyone will avoid you with your half bleached, monkey looking face. (Ooops lipsrsealed  shocked)

Girl, you need to start making the right choices.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by maedan(f): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2010
Actually this story (true or false) is rather pathetic. I mean people can hate themselves for different reasons: for being stupid, for being fat, for being poor, for being a lot of other things. . .but skin colour shouldn't be one of them. Reminds me of the film Precious. But I can never feel sorry for these people because we all have our own probs, we just take life as we see it and fight for the best. Yes, fight and not just lie down and take it like this fat, black, self-detesting woman has done. Calling yourself a brown paper bag. Why not call yourself a chocolate princess?? Speak positivity to yourself, that's the key to happiness.
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by bluespice(f): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2010
well, i'll be damned!
blaming her lack of self confidence and weight on her skin color?
damn! she's really smart
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by MrCrackles(m): 8:08pm On Mar 01, 2010
Topic. . .
Dayyum . . .
An interesting article right there grin
Well fatso, goodluck. . . .
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by GeorgeD1(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
hate is cheap. poster, keep hating yourself! grin
Re: This Woman Explains Why She Hates Being Black! by omuaran: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
Me thinks this woman has no man because she is too choosy!
There are many black men (and men of other races am sure) who will oblige her, at least give her sex and children.
She should start going out, especially to the pubs. She does not have to drink to get drunk, just fake it.
There're many men out in those places who think of nothing but shagging females- tall, short, fat, stringy, white, red, yellow, black, or whatever.
So go girl, go get your share of the men!
And you don't need no husband, the state will help you take care of the kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learn To Speak Ikwerre / Eastern Chicks (mostly Ibo) Top The List Of Gay Women (lesbians) In 9ja: / African Culture Is Dying!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.