Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) (15897 Views)

Deji Adeyanju In Front Of DSS Headquarters With Journalists To Receive Sowore / Governor Ganduje And Kwankwaso's Thugs Clash Again In Kano (Photos) / Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by hotspec(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
IPOB?
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
oyomedic:
Can someone tell me d real name of dis country?

Lol.

Yeah i can tell you only if you tell me the meaning of your country's name nigeria.
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Afonjas kill yourselves grin grin grin
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by wildchild02: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
easy ooo

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by joceey(m): 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Na Bukola sarki handwork be this. I bet u 100%
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by simultaneousboi(m): 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
signs of end time...war everywhere
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by chinedu234(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
Is this also not worth sending the military to intervene?
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by dotcile28(f): 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
oyomedic:
Can someone tell me d real name of dis country?
ZOO
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigeria were peaceful until the useless duara tyrant came in.. he will go more miserably than Abacha
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by comodo: 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
IPOB don reach kwara This is becoming unbecoming. But how come if such happens in SE, they are called IPOB Just asking,
Angelanest:
There was pandemonium earlier today at premises of Kwara State High Court in Ilorin during the hearing of a N4 billion libel suit involving the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and the founder of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore. According to multiple reports, the comrades, journalists, and supporters of one of the parties involved were allegedly prevented by political thugs from gaining access into the court premises.

The vehicles which conveyed the journalists and others to court were attacked and smashed by the thugs before the intervention of policemen who were on ground.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/pandemonium-kwara-high-court-thugs-clash-journalists-others-photos.html
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
Angelanest:
There was pandemonium earlier today at premises of Kwara State High Court in Ilorin during the hearing of a N4 billion libel suit involving the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and the founder of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore. According to multiple reports, the comrades, journalists, and supporters of one of the parties involved were allegedly prevented by political thugs from gaining access into the court premises.

The vehicles which conveyed the journalists and others to court were attacked and smashed by the thugs before the intervention of policemen who were on ground.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/pandemonium-kwara-high-court-thugs-clash-journalists-others-photos.html
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
donk552:
Nigeria is coming to an end
Nigeria is falling
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by Nellybii: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Runaway:
Do unto other what u want them to you. When Buhari was treating that baboon's blood(his people) will be everywhere if he those win elections. Has he forgotten that? The bloods are socking and he should nor complain.

Anyway to me this Country is coming to an end.

Why did you murder English language like this? Can you please type in any other language apart from English.? You can't even communicate in English language. At least be considerate to people who will try to read your comments. Anyway R.I.P. English!!
Re: Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) by Horladipupo0505: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
See law breaker who call demself law maker i tink dere is freedom of press den y ll dis action by dis dem senate president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senators Hunkuyi, Shehu Sani To Dump APC / Esther Asabe Karatu: My Faith Reason for Non-confirmation, Petitions NJC / A Colony Of Monkeys And A Congress Of Baboons; By Femi Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.