Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,427 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

HELEN Nude Videos & Photos Inside The Hostel - Exposed By Roommate On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELEN Nude Videos & Photos Inside The Hostel - Exposed By Roommate On Facebook (2276 Views)

He Says He Loves Me, Yet Asked Other Girls Out (photos inside) / Thanks Everyone For The Advice, I'm Grateful. (photos inside) / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELEN Nude Videos & Photos Inside The Hostel - Exposed By Roommate On Facebook by nonnyblog: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
A student from Queens College sent these photos and videos to Us, claims it was from her room mate.

The video shows where the girl was Bleep*d by her maths teacher after which she started taking these bad photos.

Her room mate shared this photos and videos to us on our Facebook page yesterday and Captioned it: 'My roomate turn runs girl! I caught her doing it with our maths teacher last term.. If you need her Number for caution, comment your phone/whatsapp Number here on this facebook page, i will Inbox you her phone Number and answer anything thing you want to know about her.'

Do you Want to watch/download the videos in 3gp & mp4 format and also view more pictures on facebook ?

Click here to watch video and more pictures
Re: HELEN Nude Videos & Photos Inside The Hostel - Exposed By Roommate On Facebook by Learnstuffs: 5:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys don't ever go to the link this mumu blogger posted here. He is a hacker. This is a phishing attack. The page you will see is not a Facebook page but a phishing site. If you log in they will collect your log in details and hack your Facebook.

1 Like

Re: HELEN Nude Videos & Photos Inside The Hostel - Exposed By Roommate On Facebook by dyze(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Learnstuffs:
Hey guys don't ever go to the link this mumu blogger posted here. He is a hacker. This is a phishing attack. The page you will see is not a Facebook page but a phishing site. If you log in they will collect your log in details and hack your Facebook.

Thanks jare.

Omo ale jatijati osi

(1) (Reply)

Man Steals Laptop, Phone of Lady He Met in the Club - Twitter User ( Photo) / Slayqueen Blames Herself For Trusting A Street Urchin, See What She Did Next / Wonders Shall Never End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.