Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman (35701 Views)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Husband Catches Wife Sending Nude Photos To Man Who Promised 2 Buy Her Iphone 11 / Popular Islamic Instagram Handle Exposed For Sending Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Angelanest: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Recently, a pastor made headlines after he was caught sending nude pictures and videos to a married female church member. The pastor, Charles Kalombo, was caught after the said woman's husband found the footages in her phone and distributed them online in a bid to shame the man. 

According to reports, the pastor and elder in the Bread of Life Church, Chingola branch in Zambia, has apologised to church overseer, Bishop Joe Imakando, and the nation over the embarrassing act. Elder Charles Kalombo said he was an embarrassment to his church, and the nation.

"I am very sorry for sending those nude pics to a married woman it was just a mistake" he said. " The Bible says knock and the door shall be opened, seek and you be given and today I stand before you seeking for your forgiveness. I know I am a disgrace to Bishop Joe Imakando but please forgive me." said Elder Charles.

He said that it was not intentional to send them to the woman and it was the work of the devil that made him to do that. He said that they went to her by mistake. He also asked the husband of the lady to forgive his wife and not to divorce her.

"She doesn't know anything and it was not her fault but my mistake as I wanted to send them to my wife but mistakenly went to your wife", he apologised.

Meanwhile, it has been claimed that the police has arrested the pastor over the viral videos. According to reports, Police Chief Charity Katanga said she will not tolerate nudity and nonsense in her province.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/charles-kalombo-apologises-to-church-after-viral-nude-videos.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4770941/pastor-elder-charles-kalombo-nude

1 Share

Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by UncleNnamdi: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
I hate it when people blame the devil for their stupidity.

When they are caught in an evil act, theyll blame the devil.

But when they start preaching and screaming sheribabababa iskabababa to extort money from people, they'll claim the lord sent them.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by tobtap: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
shocked shocked shocked .... smh
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Deivid10(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Next2Bezee(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Angelanest:
"I am very sorry for sending those nude pics to a married woman it was just a mistake" he said. " The Bible says knock and the door shall be opened, seek and you be given and today I stand before you seeking for your forgiveness. I know I am a disgrace to Bishop Joe Imakando but please forgive me." said Elder Charles.

This one actually still has the mind to quote bible passages sha.

Come this Sunday, he will still lead another church service, and sheeples will be calling him their 'Spiritual Father'.

Second Peter 2:1-3 “But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by rentAcock(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by GodblessNig247(m): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Religion is for the senseless. It is the opium of the people!!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by alternateTroll(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
UncleNnamdi:
I hate it when people blame the devil for their stupidity
abi na
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
His own business kiss
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by jimcaddy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lets archive this in the 'Works of the devil' folder

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Masturbation has eaten through most men.
And now the internet has fueld it.
Funny thing is that ladies don't find this nude sharing of a thing to be fun.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by kehinde1588(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2018
Evil doers bin blaming devil for their satanic act.

Fake pastor.

Religion of promiscuity.
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by KOLLYPROF(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Better confess yourself
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by KRILMIJAY(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
No matter how it might look , the pastor is human and is bound to make mistakes too. He should be forgiven since he has realized his mistakes and tendered an apology for it. TO ERR IS HUMAN , TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE.

I REST MY CASE HERE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by crispus09(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
bastard
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Tonimordred(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
D man wanted 2 send it 2 devil bt he sed no dey can't blame God so e ad 2 divert d video
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by sojayy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chaiii, I'm tired of all these god of men.

Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Tonyspecial(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Many are called.....
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by samysmoothfresh: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2018
See this shameless idiot blaming poor devil for his waywardness

what i dont understand is why he's apologizing to his bishop...................someone that prolly does worse

anyways trust these pastors, reverends, bishops, apostle, deacons, senior reverend, arch bishops, senior apostle, priests, elders, evangelists, etc at your own peril

while you wallow in poverty and naively give them your money, they buy cars, build houses, by private jets, build expensive universities and buy unlimited data to send nudes to your wives, sisters and fellow church goers

imagine paying before and for prayer session

buying #250 olive oil for #25000

paying tithe, offering, 2nd offering, thanks giving money, plate money, etc all on one day; a sunday

church business is really booming at the moment.............
It's the easiest business where you dont have to do much to lure people to buy your wares

i might even open one soon

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by package7(m): 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mr Devil Advocate.... I sending nudes is your calling.
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
Chai undecided
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by lonelydora: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
He is not a Pastor
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
Endtime pastor
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Badgers14: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
Well, at least he apologized. I thought he was going to say something like emm.. this was a part of prayer point grin grin
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by kuffy05(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
I knew he will blame the devil!
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by kabillionaire(m): 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
go to where the devil is now, he will be shaking his head and wondering how people use his name to commit atrocities.
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by milemimi93(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
Angelanest:
Recently, a pastor made headlines after he was caught sending nude pictures and videos to a married female church member. The pastor, Charles Kalombo, was caught after the said woman's husband found the footages in her phone and distributed them online in a bid to shame the man. 

According to reports, the pastor and elder in the Bread of Life Church, Chingola branch in Zambia, has apologised to church overseer, Bishop Joe Imakando, and the nation over the embarrassing act. Elder Charles Kalombo said he was an embarrassment to his church, and the nation.

He said that it was not intentional to send them to the woman and it was the work of the devil that made him to do that. He said that they went to her by mistake. He also asked the husband of the lady to forgive his wife and not to divorce her.

"She doesn't know anything and it was not her fault but my mistake as I wanted to send them to my wife but mistakenly went to your wife", he apologised.

Meanwhile, it has been claimed that the police has arrested the pastor over the viral videos. According to reports, Police Chief Charity Katanga said she will not tolerate nudity and nonsense in her province.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/charles-kalombo-apologises-to-church-after-viral-nude-videos.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4770941/pastor-elder-charles-kalombo-nude

See why most atheists are far better than pastors..

Cc D1official

1 Like

Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:30am On Oct 07, 2018
He needs help jare. Olosho pastor
Re: Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman by fortunechy(m): 12:46am On Oct 07, 2018
plz, remove the title "pastor" in the name next time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / Man Curses Lady Who Blocked Him After Sending Her 9k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.