Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

My Promotion Letter Turned To Sack Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Promotion Letter Turned To Sack Letter (524 Views)

Have All Nigerian Men Turned To Oloshos ? (pictures) / My Promotion Came Twodays To My Resignation.... / She Broke Up With Me After I Took 1 Month Leave And Faked My Sack Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Promotion Letter Turned To Sack Letter by jayjayolajide(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
‘My promotion letter turned to sack letter when my wife appeared to me in dream’ Published September 14, 2017 Share Tweet Share “ My wife is a witch, she appears and disappears using her wonder -working powers, ” 58- year -old businessman , Olarenwaju Moruf , told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Thursday . The man , therefore , urged the court to terminate his 17 -year marriage , saying , “ I am no longer interested in the relationship , as the love I have for her has faded.” He accused his wife , Fatima, who had a child for him, of witchcraft. “ There was a day my wife appeared physically to me in my hotel room when I travelled to the northern part of the country for a job . I shouted , and she disappeared. “ She keeps appearing and disappearing whenever good things are coming my way . She once appeared to me and my promotion letter turned to sack letter. “ Everywhere I went for a solution, I was told that my wife was behind my predicament and I strongly believe it because I am also a witness to her devilish acts ,” he said, accusing his wife of belonging to a cult. Moruf added: “There was a day I came home unexpectedly to pick what I forgot , I caught my wife holding a meeting with a cult member. “ Fatima brings strange people into our matrimonial home, including a teenager whose father is a herbalist ,” Moruf added . Apart from the witchcraft allegation, the man also said his wife had been threatening to poison him. Fatima, a 47- year -old trader , however , denied the allegations , saying “I am not a witch .” “ I am not the one behind my husband’ s predicament , my hands are clean; I do not belong to a cult, I am a committed Muslim .” The respondent pleaded with the court not to grant her husband ’s request to dissolve the marriage, insisting , “I still love him .” The court ’s president, Mr . Adegboyega Omilola , adjourned the case until November 2 for further hearing .‘My promotion letter turned to sack letter when my wife appeared to me in dream’ Published September 14, 2017 Share Tweet Share “ My wife is a witch, she appears and disappears using her wonder -working powers, ” 58- year -old businessman , Olarenwaju Moruf , told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Thursday . The man , therefore , urged the court to terminate his 17 -year marriage , saying , “ I am no longer interested in the relationship , as the love I have for her has faded.” He accused his wife , Fatima, who had a child for him, of witchcraft. “ There was a day my wife appeared physically to me in my hotel room when I travelled to the northern part of the country for a job . I shouted , and she disappeared. “ She keeps appearing and disappearing whenever good things are coming my way . She once appeared to me and my promotion letter turned to sack letter. “ Everywhere I went for a solution, I was told that my wife was behind my predicament and I strongly believe it because I am also a witness to her devilish acts ,” he said, accusing his wife of belonging to a cult. Moruf added: “There was a day I came home unexpectedly to pick what I forgot , I caught my wife holding a meeting with a cult member. “ Fatima brings strange people into our matrimonial home, including a teenager whose father is a herbalist ,” Moruf added . Apart from the witchcraft allegation, the man also said his wife had been threatening to poison him. Fatima, a 47- year -old trader , however , denied the allegations , saying “I am not a witch .” “ I am not the one behind my husband’ s predicament , my hands are clean; I do not belong to a cult, I am a committed Muslim .” The respondent pleaded with the court not to grant her husband ’s request to dissolve the marriage, insisting , “I still love him .” The court ’s president, Mr . Adegboyega Omilola , adjourned the case until November 2 for further hearing .‘My promotion letter turned to sack letter when my wife appeared to me in dream’ Published September 14, 2017 Share Tweet Share “ My wife is a witch, she appears and disappears using her wonder -working powers, ” 58- year -old businessman , Olarenwaju Moruf , told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos on Thursday . The man , therefore , urged the court to terminate his 17 -year marriage , saying , “ I am no longer interested in the relationship , as the love I have for her has faded.” He accused his wife , Fatima, who had a child for him, of witchcraft. “ There was a day my wife appeared physically to me in my hotel room when I travelled to the northern part of the country for a job . I shouted , and she disappeared. “ She keeps appearing and disappearing whenever good things are coming my way . She once appeared to me and my promotion letter turned to sack letter. “ Everywhere I went for a solution, I was told that my wife was behind my predicament and I strongly believe it because I am also a witness to her devilish acts ,” he said, accusing his wife of belonging to a cult. Moruf added: “There was a day I came home unexpectedly to pick what I forgot , I caught my wife holding a meeting with a cult member. “ Fatima brings strange people into our matrimonial home, including a teenager whose father is a herbalist ,” Moruf added . Apart from the witchcraft allegation, the man also said his wife had been threatening to poison him. Fatima, a 47- year -old trader , however , denied the allegations , saying “I am not a witch .” “ I am not the one behind my husband’ s predicament , my hands are clean; I do not belong to a cult, I am a committed Muslim .” The respondent pleaded with the court not to grant her husband ’s request to dissolve the marriage, insisting , “I still love him .” The court ’s president, Mr . Adegboyega Omilola , adjourned the case until November 2 for further hearing .
Re: My Promotion Letter Turned To Sack Letter by joceey(m): 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
This one strong ooo........your wife na witch now Abi clap for yourself angry

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Gives Reasons Why Nigerians Should Divorce / Iamsinzu , Iamj , Iamairforce1 Are The Greatest Romancelanders Of All Time / 5 Signs Your Spouse Will Never Abandon You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.