Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says (1475 Views)

Kabiru Mohammed Who Created Buhari Fake Wedding Video Arrested (Photos) / British IPOB Member Regains Freedom From DSS Custody After Arrest. Photos / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
jpphilips:
just imagine the hollow skull we are supposed to share a country with? Nigeria is really trying harbouring so many nonentities yet we ask why she isn't moving forward, tell me any country that will move forward with citizens whose IQ is a benchmark for Autism?
. U get bad mouth. Lol
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by generalbush(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. Chill bro. All of us re not working in nnpc Nd other government agencies. Am an Igbo guy like u Nd ve Neva worked for somebody or for any government,but am doing well on my own Nd can never work in any government agency, so stop this mentality of government not giving u job.Pray to God so he can bless ur hustle Nd when he does,the way u will forget about this ipob,u won't even know.Where re u based?
first of all ,,you can claim to be whatever you like..and secondly,so you think you are better than those Igbos you call miscreants? ?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by Unik3030: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
generalbush:
[s][/s]
that is why they need their country since your government can't grant them the opportunity and offer them job..rather the cattle rearers are made NNPC managers.
so are u stylishly admitting that kanu is your God
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by jpphilips(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
generalbush:

your zoo army will shamefully go back to the barrack and UN will use the evidence gathered against them to deal with your brain dead terrorist of a presidiot..this was how they killed 150 Igbos in nkpor and it was just a win case for Igbos,,this one is another evidence..by the time the repercussions start coming..you guys will get morethan the bereaved.

UN your new houseboy right?

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
generalbush:

first of all ,,you can claim to be whatever you like..and secondly,so you think you are better than those Igbos you call miscreants? ?
. Just like the one that is calling him God? And yes by the grace of God I'm better than them,at least am using my brain in a positive way.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by Saintdude60: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
This world eh...
Socrates (470/469 – 399 BC) who was a teacher of wisdom was killed by aquizatoon of him corrupting the youth of Athens... Now Nnamdi Kanu is now corrupting the youth of Igbo's... Those people that poissoned Socrates where are your kinds? I can't take this anymore.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is God, He Is The One Who Created Me" - IPOB Member Says by Bizibi(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
generalbush:

your zoo army will shamefully go back to the barrack and UN will use the evidence gathered against them to deal with your brain dead terrorist of a presidiot..this was how they killed 150 Igbos in nkpor and it was just a win case for Igbos,,this one is another evidence..by the time the repercussions start coming..you guys will get morethan the bereaved.
with what I'm seeing,you guys re not playing your cards well at all.....the whole thing is a joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Retructure Or No Nigeria: Igbos Protest At CNN Headquarters (videos) / Fulani Herdsmen Cries Out - They Are Silently Killing Us In Adamawa State / We Owe Goodluck Jonathan Apology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.