Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Check Out What This Bottle Wielding Ipob Youth Has To Say (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out What This Bottle Wielding Ipob Youth Has To Say (photos) (2461 Views)

The Moment Afonja Embrace And Shake Hands With Ipob Youth / IPOB Youth Claimed To Be Shot By Military NOT Dead / IPOB Youth Spotted With Biafran Inspired Hairstyle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out What This Bottle Wielding Ipob Youth Has To Say (photos) by Omololu007(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
FTrebirth:
those guys are poverty-stricken brainwashed niggas. 99% of them don't know the history of nigeria's civil war.

i just pity for their lives that might just waste for nothing.
for me I prefer disintegration to fighting war,IPOB member must be negotiated with,if boko haram and MEND were negotiated with,why can't the FG negotiate with IPOB too
Re: Check Out What This Bottle Wielding Ipob Youth Has To Say (photos) by FTrebirth(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Omololu007:
for me I prefer disintegration to fighting war,IPOB member must be negotiated with,if boko haram and MEND were negotiated with,why can't the FG negotiate with IPOB too
i know, but their approach is wrong. do you listen to kanu's speech? i don't think he's sane.
Re: Check Out What This Bottle Wielding Ipob Youth Has To Say (photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
alhaji yobe don remix ojukwu to ochuku grin

Re: Check Out What This Bottle Wielding Ipob Youth Has To Say (photos) by Cutezt(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2017
dokie:

Chairman, it's obvious IPOB does not have arms. That's the reason why the best weapons we see them bearing are bottles, stones and machetes.

If IPOB begins an arm struggle, you will see arms. When triggers are pulled, the level of education of the one who pulled it does not matter, it goes straight to the target.

I think we should be worried that we have young boys like this who are willing to be part of IPOB. Though they can not stand the Nigerian army in an elongated battle, but they will cause a lot of damage and the world may just get involved and insist on a referendum. At the end, Nigeria will not remain the same.

Every well meaning Nigerian should sue for peace. The only way it can be achieved is by the government cancelling this military invasion in the SE.

I doubt bro, they just don't want the world to see it, witness report from the same street with Nnamdi kanu's.

Notice how they were attacking the lady for revealing they had guns?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Court Set To Sack Gov. Nyesom Wike Over Certificate Forgery / Imo State Governor, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha Has Approved The Following Appointments / Aisha Buhari On Festus Adedayo’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.