Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow (25407 Views)

Taraba State University ASUU Resumes Indefinite Strike / ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today / ASUU Boycott!!! LAUTECH Resumes Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by oluwatymylehyn(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
NEWS [BREAKING] We are not aware of LAUTECH’s resumption, ASUU, SSANU say
Published September 14, 2017
Share Tweet
  Share
Femi Makinde , Osogbo
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology chapter of the Academic Staff Union of Universities , and other workers ’ unions in the university , have said they are not aware of the resumption of the institution , which has been scheduled for Friday , September 15.
The unionists also said they would not obey the directive of the university authorities asking students to resume on Friday.
The chairman of the ASUU at the university, Dr . Biodun Olaniran ; and the chairman of the Joint Action Committee at the university , Mr. Muraina Alesinloye , said in separate interviews with our correspondent that none of the workers ’ unions would resume because they were not aware of the resumption directive .
The JAC comprises of the Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities , Non Academic Staff Union and the National Association of Academic Technologists
The ASUU chairman said the union was not even aware that the university authorities had announced the resumption date .
He said the union embarked on an indefinite strike because of its demands that were not addressed by the governments of Oyo and Osun states .
According to him , the demands included payment of their 11 months ’ salaries , earned academic allowances , gratuities and pensions, health insurance, promotion, among others
He said , “We (ASUU ) will not resume until our demands are met. Until our demands are addressed, the strike continues . ”
The chairman of the JAC also said that none of the three under JAC was aware of the resumption .
He said , “I am the chairman of SSANU , but I am speaking as the chairman of JAC now . We are not aware of the resumption and you will agree with me that you cannot obey any directive which you are not aware of . ”
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by lanrex101: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
Congratulations!
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by Slayer2: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
humeeh:
Lmao!!!If they remember their courses sef...Na God

undecided

Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
Slayer2:

undecided
Kikikikikiki...Bikonu,whats ya own na?
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by IbBarham(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hmmm... @ last
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by Slayer2: 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
humeeh:
Kikikikikiki...Bikonu,whats ya own na?

Thought I told you to do something for me angry You have been gisiting and gisiting and you never did it angry

If I kidnap you now they wee say I have turned Evans angry
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Slayer2:

Thought I told you to do something for me angry You have been gisiting and gisiting and you never did it angry

If I kidnap you now they wee say I have turned Evans angry
Faa hear!When u were busy carryin out the parol urself nko?
Masterplanner...I hail una!Baba the baba!!
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by Slayer2: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
humeeh:
Faa hear!When u were busy carryin out the parol urself nko?
Masterplanner...I hail una!Baba the baba!!

Observe my chats with her na. It didn't go well.

Be like I go just do baby mama things. I don tire honestly. undecided

Fine boy like me. I no get time to they chase one girl when girls they beg me. Nor be say she even fine pass me self. I fine pass her. Mtchw.
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
Slayer2:

Observe my chats with her na. It didn't go well.

Be like I go just do baby mama things. I don tire honestly. undecided

Fine boy like me. I no get time to they chase one girl when girls they beg me. Nor be say she even fine pass me self. I fine pass her. Mtchw.
K,camdan na....Chat me up..
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by Slayer2: 9:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
humeeh:
K,camdan na....Chat me up..

Lolz I camdan na. That's why I say make she swerve ni. I nor get that time.

undecided

Na your mate they chat their boyfriends. undecided
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by OlayemiTade(m): 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
iews
NEWS [BREAKING] We are not aware of LAUTECH’s resumption, ASUU, SSANU say
Published September 14, 2017
Share Tweet
  Share
Femi Makinde , Osogbo
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology chapter of the Academic Staff Union of Universities , and other workers ’ unions in the university , have said they are not aware of the resumption of the institution , which has been scheduled for Friday , September 15.
The unionists also said they would not obey the directive of the university authorities asking students to resume on Friday.
The chairman of the ASUU at the university, Dr . Biodun Olaniran ; and the chairman of the Joint Action Committee at the university , Mr. Muraina Alesinloye , said in separate interviews with our correspondent that none of the workers ’ unions would resume because they were not aware of the resumption directive .
The JAC comprises of the Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities , Non Academic Staff Union and the National Association of Academic Technologists
The ASUU chairman said the union was not even aware that the university authorities had announced the resumption date .
He said the union embarked on an indefinite strike because of its demands that were not addressed by the governments of Oyo and Osun states .
According to him , the demands included payment of their 11 months ’ salaries , earned academic allowances , gratuities and pensions, health insurance, promotion, among others
He said , “We (ASUU ) will not resume until our demands are met. Until our demands are addressed, the strike continues . ”
The chairman of the JAC also said that none of the three under JAC was aware of the resumption .
He said , “I am the chairman of SSANU , but I am speaking as the chairman of JAC now . We are not aware of the resumption and you will agree with me that you cannot obey any directive which you are not aware of . ”
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by Oladipo1166(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
When talking about strike in Nigeria this school is the godfather to all others including ASUU.
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by YEAN15(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
At last... But hope it's not the one that tomorrow they will strike again?
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Tomorrow is no date until they start to operate
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by tayo200(m): 11:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
at last...great ladokites....
Re: LAUTECH Resumes Tomorrow by ddeola: 2:10am On Sep 15, 2017
God punish the gorvernors wey dey do my Alma mata like dis. GOD PUNISH DEM...in Lagbaja's tone angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Teachers To Earn Higher Salaries Than Other Workers" - Minister / 24-year-old Beauty Queen Obiamaka Enweluzor Sends Twin Orphans Back To School / Oau : 10 Reasons Why Its Not The Best University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.