Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" (3643 Views)

Apc Will Not Give You President Do Your Worst. / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" / Nnamdi Kanu Has Jumped Bail, His $800m Suit Purposeless - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: NNAMDI KANU HAS GIVEN ME REASONS TO SAY "THANK YOU PRESIDENT BUHARI" by vedaxcool(m): 7:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Asiwaju9ja:

It was just an ordinary DANCE o! them dey run,cry and shIt for pant. if PYTHON STORM start nkor?

Dem for do harakiri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are The Governors That Will Not Get A Second Term ? / Yorubas Are More Sophisticated Politically Than The Igbos- Joe Igbokwe / Picture Of The Dead Person Buhari Appointed Into FCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.