Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) (8489 Views)

CCTV Videos Of Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence Packing His Belongings / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by shukuokukobambi: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ngozi123:
The Nigerian army is filled to the brim with blood-sucking demons. In fact, the whole country is, going by some of the comments I've seen from Nigerians about it.

But you were ignorant of the internet when your blodas were making threats against every body including fellow Igbo against ipob? You never heard of okoroawusa chants or kanu asking for any Yoruba or Hausa asking of Biafra to be killed?

Continue deceiving yourselves cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by solid3(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hope they are not worried cos this is what they called for.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by ugoegbuna(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
Smh for these senseless people
And they were busy screaming for war
This small attack and he is busy panting
Receive Sence
That's a National Army you cant fight them
What about their Secret service??
Bunch of jobless people
I pity the souls that would be lost all because of 1 lunatic

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Abiola was killed alongside his wife by these same Fulani people, even Awolowo was given an option of suicide. Now they are after Kanu, but they dont know that Biafra is a generational struggle and the time is right. They even kidnapped Ola Falae and imprisoned OBJ.

What a people.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Alphagan(m): 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
Abiola was killed alongside his wife by these same Fulani people, even Awolowo was given an option of suicide. Now they are after Kanu, but they dont know that Biafra is a generational struggle and the time is right.

Fulani people killed Awolowo? How?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Lusola15: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Peace to all men

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by RomeSankara: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Billyonaire:
Abiola was killed alongside his wife by these same Fulani people, even Awolowo was given an option of suicide. Now they are after Kanu, but they dont know that Biafra is a generational struggle and the time is right. They even kidnapped Ola Falae and imprisoned OBJ.

What a people.

Till all the south come together the north will always have the upper hand ...they are really using this imaginary competition between Igbos and yoruba to their advantage

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by januzaj(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
Pythondancef:
Ohhh, Nigerians are real animals. No compassion for their fellow citizens.
Ipob are pigs and idiiots-Nnamdi kanu 2017

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Tamass: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Pythondancef:
Ohhh, Nigerians are real animals. No compassion for their fellow citizens.
You are the real animal..ewu!
When we were shouting violence is not the solution, where were you?
When we were shouting in the long run the Igbo's will suffer it the most, where were you?
When the Igbos were shouting we are ready to spill every last drop of our blood,where were you oo?
When the tout were in disguise as Igbos causing havoc to innocent citizens,where were you ?
Now you come you here spewing nonsense.. Your loyalty end on nairaland.. Mchewww

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
RomeSankara:

Till all the south come together the north will always have the upper hand ...they are really using this imaginary competition between Igbos and yoruba to their advantage

The Yorubas are the worst when it comes to fighting for their rights. Igbos have been making attempts at repelling the oppression, but the Yorubas have always kept quiet, almost always. I do not know why they really hate Igbos. I am not from both tribes so I have the rights to make these statements and carelessly so without hatred on both sides.

The South just have to unite. If not, they will perish.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Tamass: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Alphagan:

Fulani people killed Awolowo? How?
Oga please stop answering them..it's just a waste of time.. They have been blinded by their emotions.. They no longer think straight with their heads

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Thank God, this nuisance will be arrested eventually

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by ba7man(m): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Gozzzy:
Even if they kill all Igbos, the generation yet unborn will still carry on with the struggle,... Biafra is not about anybody 's interest...... It's about a people fighting against oppression...... About people who want to break free from slavery. No matter what they do they CAN'T truncate this struggle because it's engraved in the DNA of every Igbo seed.
If they kill all Igbos, is it their dead bodies that will give birth to the generations yet unborn?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Mikee7(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
Gozzzy:
Even if they kill all Igbos, the generation yet unborn will still carry on with the struggle,... Biafra is not about anybody 's interest...... It's about a people fighting against oppression...... About people who want to break free from slavery. No matter what they do they CAN'T truncate this struggle because it's engraved in the DNA of every Igbo seed.
LMAO. How will there be a generation unborn if all igbos die, I don't see why IPOB has to go around killing innocent people. IPOB is simply a terrorist group now, and deserves to be treated like terrorists

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Mikee7(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
ugoegbuna:
Smh for these senseless people
And they were busy screaming for war
This small attack and he is busy panting
Receive Sence
That's a National Army you cant fight them
What about their Secret service??
Bunch of jobless people
I pity the souls that would be lost all because of 1 lunatic
It is a big shame. They think they can fight national army? That's why it's all those without jobs that will be throwing away their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by igbeke: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2017
To all of you celebrating this broad day light genocide against the Igbo, I hope you will not cry when the tides turn.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by ideologies(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:

Which struggle biko?
go and sleep, don't ask foolish questions
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by ideologies(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Mikee7:
It is a big shame. They think they can fight national army? That's why it's all those without jobs that will be throwing away their lives.
you with work why not mind your business , nonsense.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Mikee7(m): 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
ideologies:
you with work why not mind your business , nonsense.
How is it not my business, is this not my country
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by ideologies(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
aminu790:
Good upbringing is something KANU missed
see aboki with good upbringing.

The only upbringing aboki knows is slavery, licking asse of the rich one amongst them, and killing infidels as instructed by their master.

Terrorist upbringing

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by ideologies(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
Mikee7:
How is it not my business, is this not my country
country indeed, filled with bigots and selfish leaders, nonsense
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Ngozi123(f): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

But you were ignorant of the internet when your blodas were making threats against every body including fellow Igbo against ipob? You never heard of okoroawusa chants or kanu asking for any Yoruba or Hausa asking of Biafra to be killed?

Continue deceiving yourselves cheesy

When did Kanu call for innocent Yorubas and Hausas to be killed?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by DrBling(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
pls upload d video outside d gate let see d NA shooting so dt we wil mek a reasonable analysis biko.
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by ikennahillary: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nnamdi kanu na God go punish you for what you have brought to the south east one peaceful region...any Igbo killed will be on your head..
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by dominique(f): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
The video proves nothing, looks staged to me. How can that many soldiers be firing that many bullets at the same time? Ever since this phyton dance commenced, it's very hard to separate facts from fiction. I just hope innocent people don't get caught in the middle of this charade.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by Yyeske(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
Let all be confined to Abia state, Anambra doesn't want this trash

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by aminu790(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
ideologies:
see aboki with good upbringing.

The only upbringing aboki knows is slavery, licking asse of the rich one amongst them, and killing infidels as instructed by their master.

Terrorist upbringing
See how you messed up your entire lineage. Now you want to insult my religion. Who's terrorist between me and you?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by ideologies(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
aminu790:
See how you messed up your entire lineage. Now you want to insult my religion. Who's terrorist between me and you?
hahahhahaha browse terrorist on google u will know who the real terrorists are, not different from bubu self
Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by CrtlAltDel: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Let me call upon Ipob isreali highly trained bottle wielding, chewing stick, grass wearing BSS commandos grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5964010_fbimg15054041253832605_jpege5d7f8b20ed72894b478fc7faf4d1c03

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Heavy Gunshots Fired At Nnamdi Kanu's Residence (video) by ideologies(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
dominique:
The video proves nothing, looks staged to me. How can that many soldiers be firing that many bullets at the same time? Ever since this phyton dance commenced, it's very hard to separate facts from fiction. I just hope innocent people don't get caught in the middle of this charade.
so iPod staged the videos including the one showing human in mud , smh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TUC Gives Govs 21-day Ultimatum On Minimum Wage / Buhari Receives APC Chair, Adamu In Aso Rock / NASS Leadership: APC Rules Gbajabiamila Out Of Speakership Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.