Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies (3153 Views)

Me And My Mama General Of South ---from Ladies Forever Archived(photos) / Why This Strange Behaviour From Ladies? / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Keketu(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
please i have this girl that really love me . Guys teach me scope you use to collect money from lady
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Desyner: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Go and eat shìt (excreta) like that warri dude then bill her for $22,000.00 thank me later when the crowd that will catch you spare your life.
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Male gold digger.

3 Likes

Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
Actually you shouldn't you will be ridiculed by NL Girls (I am assuming they are by now) collecting money from a specific gender is a female thing, besides Di.ck is free, you'd have to throw a convincing game to get a lady to spend money on you, the only lady that might do that for you is your mother. The Society is weird , even in Alimony the woman is entitled if the guy earns more and that's a normal case but the reverse will be met with ridicule, besides as man I don't support that, you should have pride............ is this last statement sexist....am confused lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Keketu(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
Desyner:
Go and eat shìt (excreta) like that warrh dude then bill her for $22,000.00 thank me later when the crowd that will catch you spare your life.
angry please i need real life advice thank
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sabrina18:
Male gold digger.
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Desyner: 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
Keketu:
angry please i need real life advice thank
It happened in real life. The warri guy ate shít.
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by muller101(m): 6:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
Rob her @gun point
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
pcguru1:

You guys make it look like its only women that can be gold diggers, that's why I put the male.
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Keketu(m): 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
pcguru1:
Actually you shouldn't you will be ridiculed by NL Girls (I am assuming they are by now) collecting money from a specific gender is a female thing, besides Di.ck is free, you'd have to throw a convincing game to get a lady to spend money on you, the only lady that might do that for you is your mother. The Society is weird , even in Alimony the woman is entitled if the guy earns more and that's a normal case but the reverse will be met with ridicule, besides as man I don't support that, you should have pride............ is this last statement sexist....am confused lipsrsealed
thank this is very helpful
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
Bros, this is some real piece of advice: Go and look for your brain! You can check with the skull miners if they took it already

3 Likes

Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sabrina18:
You guys make it look like its only women that can be gold diggers, that's why I put the male.

Nah both sexes can be Gold Diggers, just that Male Gold Diggers are rare, and it's rare because if i were to guess i'd day sexism, most men feel they can never collect money from a lady. However I know some hard core dudes who would, I won't because when there's a fight am sure that tape will be played in front of others.

BTW What food is that on your profile ? Moin Moin
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
pcguru1:

Nah both sexes can be Gold Diggers, just that Male Gold Diggers are rare, and it's rare because if i were to guess i'd day sexism, most men feel they can never collect money from a lady. However I know some hard core dudes who would, I won't because when there's a fight am sure that tape will be played in front of others.

BTW What food is that on your profile ? Moin Moin
Moi moi and garri given a tushed name.
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sabrina18:

Jesus Choi ! I swear i was actually confused, thought it was bread at first then was wondering how they got the egg there. and also thought it was milk in that bowl , didn't read the description
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by sonofanarchy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
fake your kidnap or u eat shit
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by LanreGH(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
Op where were you when God was distributing common sense.
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Juliette05(f): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Just tell her, sweetheart can you borrow me your sense for a day, then all her money is yours
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
Juliette05:
Just tell her, sweetheart can you borrow me your sense for a day, then all her money is yours

Wow! cheesy

So, guys that give ladies money are senseless? undecided
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Obodo999(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Keketu:
please i have this girl that really love me . Guys teach me scope you use to collect money from lady

Refuse to f.v.c.k. her
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by chynie: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Guy who do you cry
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by Johnlenoxx: 11:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Is the girl loaded ..me just see person wey Naija babe buy car for.true story..very few girls dey pay some guys lucky sha
Re: Scope On How To Collect Money From Ladies by luminouz(m): 12:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:
Laawwwdd!!!
Na moi-moi get terraces like this? shocked
I must marry a chef!!! grin

Don't worry its not U...coz I know u can't cook to save ur own life tongue

(1) (Reply)

I Envy Wayward Children / Why Do Girls Post Nude Pictures Of Themselves On social mediak / Two People I Don't Like Vewing Their Threads On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.