Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Envy Wayward Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Envy Wayward Children (3164 Views)

There Is One State I Envy In Nigeria / I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2017
While growing up, I strived to be the best. I didn't join the bandwagon of growing adolescents wasting away either at parties or through street life (gambling, yahoo business, prostitution etc). I was a church boy who was also studious at school. All to what end?

2 Likes

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2017
so many of these 'wayward' children back then are doing so well for themselves. Andrew, a truant, is now balling in Ghana. Annabel, a school runs girl, is now well-to-do (staying in abj). Emmanuel, a mischief maker, is now in malaysia.

1 Like

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by donstan18: 8:48am On Dec 12, 2017
rr
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2017
For me, the wailing never ends. I retire to bed with so much pessimism. Future bleak and i'm yet to convalesce from a persistent trachea obstruction making me writhe in pain.

Later some one will tell me there is a Supreme Being somewhere taking care of all.

3 Likes

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by SINZ: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Religion? You were scammed!

2 Likes

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Ajoboss(m): 9:09am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm...
What can I say..
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by MissWrite(f): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2017
smiley. Sometimes, it is good to be a little bad. It helps you keep a better perspective on things. When you're a saint, you naturally begin to think that the world owes you stuff. It's the whole idea of 'good' defeating 'evil' and 'fairness'. It's a fairy tale. And those things are all only relative to human egoism. When you're bad, you know you're 'naturally undeserving' and you begin to work harder to make up for it. In school, if I didn't do some extracurricular stuff, I won't even feel the need to study at all. So, I guess what I'm saying is: goodness is good, but on its own it isn't the currency with which you trade in this world.

7 Likes

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Archangel15: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2017
Just die already undecided
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2017
frustratedrat:
For me, the wailing never ends. I retire to bed with so much pessimism. Future bleak and i'm yet to convalesce from a persistent trachea obstruction making me writhe in pain.

Later some one will tell me there is a Supreme Being somewhere taking care of all.

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2017
MissWrite:
smiley. Sometimes, it is good to be a little bad. It helps you keep a better perspective on things. When you're a saint, you naturally begin to think that the world owes you stuff. It's the whole idea of 'good' defeating 'evil' and 'fairness'. It's a fairy tale. And those things are all only relative to human egoism. When you're bad, you know you're 'naturally undeserving' and you begin to work harder to make up for it. In school, if I didn't do some extracurricular stuff, I won't even feel the need to study at all. So, I guess what I'm saying is: goodness is good, but on its own it isn't the currency with which you trade in this world.
very correct !!
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by SINZ: 9:37am On Dec 12, 2017
MissWrite:

"extracurricular stuff"? grin
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by MissWrite(f): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2017
SINZ:

"extracurricular stuff"? grin

Lol! grin grin grin, is that not what it is? All those things that they didn't send you to do.
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2017
MissWrite:

Nice write up, but little sense made.

5 Likes

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2017
doctorkush:
very correct !!

VERY CORRECT

You have only been captivated by her alluring speech. A nice write up is not neccesrily equal to sense.

2 Likes

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by SINZ: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2017
MissWrite:

Lol! grin grin grin, is that not what it is? All those things that they didn't send you to do.

Exactly!

Simply means you're a nawty girl wink
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Seriously i dont like church guys,those guys that go to church 24/7 of their life and start behaving like an innocent soul. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Barzinime(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
you already project yourself as a loser, so why complain? looking for people to pity you so as to console yourself right? instead of being positive, you can become an armed robber or a yahoo boy it is not too late if you feel religion or been a church boy failed you, stop whining over here cos you not the only one with issues

frustratedrat:
While growing up, I strived to be the best. I didn't join the bandwagon of growing adolescents wasting away either at parties or through street life (gambling, yahoo business, prostitution etc). I was a church boy who was also studious at school. All to what end?
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by MissWrite(f): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
plavic:

Nice write up, but little sense made.

You don't have the aptitude to comprehend it. Braille makes no sense to me. I would leave it alone instead of quarreling with it only to exhibit my own......(what's a nice way to say: ignorance?)

No offense.

4 Likes

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by MissWrite(f): 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
SINZ:

Exactly!

Simply means you're a nawty girl wink

embarassed
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by SINZ: 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
MissWrite:

embarassed

I like nawty girls... don't worry smiley
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by MikeTw: 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
MissWrite:

You don't have the aptitude to comprehend it. Braille makes no sense to me. I would leave it alone instead of quarreling with it only to exhibit my own......(what's a nice way to say: ignorance?)

No offense.

Hi. I haven't received any mail from you. Does this mean you aren't interested in my offer?
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by MissWrite(f): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
MikeTw:

Hi. I haven't received any mail from you. Does this mean you aren't interested in my offer?

I am very interested. And I'll send the email as soon as I get home. Thanks.
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Gofwane(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
frustratedrat:
so many of these 'wayward' children back then are doing so well for themselves. Andrew, a truant, is now balling in Ghana. Annabel, a school runs girl, is now well-to-do (staying in abj). Emmanuel, a mischief maker, is now in malaysia.

do you think all this people you mentioned became successful without any effort? None of them came to Nairaland to waste their time by complaining.

You might be shocked to find out that the sacrifices they made to become successful was greater than yours.
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
MissWrite:

No offense.

None taken. Your emotional faculty took the best of you, hence your snubbing acute logic for sheer irrationalism - a cloak of scorn.

If indeed you seek truth, check the topic again and masticate your own post. Did it sound like something worth offering??

2 Likes

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Seriously i dont like church guys,those guys that go to church 24/7 of their life and start behaving like an innocent soul. grin grin

I am one of those guys you speak of.

If you must cry, do it now. RUBBISH

2 Likes

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
plavic:

I am one of those guys you speak of.

If you must cry, do it now. RUBBISH
Do i know you? undecided
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Do i know you? undecided
A foolish question not worth a reply.
BYE
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
plavic:

A foolish question not worth a reply.

BYE
Imagine a church guy behaving like a tout,smh.Na why i dislike una. grin you can go fuvk yourself,i dont care.

1 Like

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Imagine a church guy behaving like a tout,smh.Na why i dislike una. grin you can go fuvk yourself,i dont care.

Well you asked for it. How does our going to church affect you?
You lot go on escapades; or shall I say sexcapades with bad guys and after they must have rejected and dumped ya a** , you then crave after the good guys to marry you.
Tell me what you seek? Confused feminine sapiens

2 Likes

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
plavic:

Well you asked for it. How does our going to church affect you?
You lot go on escapades; or shall I say sexcapades with bad guys and after they must have rejected and dumped ya a** , you then crave after the good guys to marry you.
Tell me what you seek? Confused feminine sapiens
Hey you dont know me,so stop saying shii about me.Stfu and gerrarahia.I do go to church you know,i dont just like church guys.That's all,sit your ass down nigga and stop quoting me plssss.
Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Hey you dont know me,so stop saying shii about me.Stfu and gerrarahia.I do go to church you know,i dont just like church guys.That's all,sit your ass down nigga and stop quoting me plssss.

OKAY BYEEE

1 Like

Re: I Envy Wayward Children by Thegamingorca(m): 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
frustratedrat:

My broda is not too late.

Indulge yourself in smoking, clubbing, ashii patronizong and binge drinking just for the fun of it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Trust Issues Is About To Kill My Relationship. I Need Help. / Watch A Man Who Caught His Wife Making Love His Friend / Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.