Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants (2247 Views)

Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov / Fallout Of Osun PDP Primary: Fatai Akinbade Dumps PDP / Fallout Of Ekiti APC Primary: Congressman Daramola Congratulates Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:

I'm disappointed in you young man.
How Sir
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by hysteriabox(m): 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
Am in jos. D ish was averted by the police. Curfew has been imposed
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by Anticabal: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
Israeljones:
This still comes down to the bloggers dishing out sensitive reports carelessly..... i just wonder why no one is addressing this issue...
Not every news is meant for the media atleast not now...

And as for Nnamdi Kanu and his cohorts,,,, I just hope he realises what his chicken brain has done to his people...
I just wonder how gullible people can be to fooled by this dull head who think with is his balls at this day and age

Mr pro-fulani why not beg herdsmen to rape your wives and/or mother since you hate Biafra so much.
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by Anticabal: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Anybody who is anti-Biafra is pro-fulani caliphate. He should invite fulani herdsmen to rape his mother and wife in the spirit of one naijeriya.
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by Usernamefornl: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
sarrki:

Bro yeah
I called my guyz just now
u called ur guys just nw? That's ur proof?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
nwabobo:

Does Igbo attacking Hausas in Aba amount to Hausas attacking Igbos in the North?

You need to order for sense from jumia.com

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by Israeljones(m): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
Anticabal:

Mr pro-fulani why not beg herdsmen to rape your wives and/or mother since you hate Biafra so much.
Afonja u meant to say.. ..
my business is not biafra but Nnamdi Kanu..... He has made us discover the beast in ud wen he started this... and we will make heats the dirt for disturbing the peace of the entire peace loving Nigerians....

I remember a video i watched on mandela facing the police and the military men without fear or any hold backs because he knew what he was fighting for was nothing but a just cause,,,,, if Nnamdi Kanu was doing the same like he claimed why was he found wanting when they needed him the most....
If you actually have any brain You will understand this theory better...
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by Israeljones(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:

yepa! This one loud

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by ItzChinnex(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:

Hausa aboki. Shey you have made sense in your boring lies.. Keep denying your tribe..
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by nwabobo: 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:

Obviously you didn't come out with any from your mama toto.
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by attackgat: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:

I'm writing this piece because i am sad that all these were avoidable if Kanu and his fellow IPOB touts are reasonable sets of human beings. This morning I watched a video of some thugs stopping and searching vehicles looking for Hausa person to kill.

Try and get sense. You saw a video of IPOB looking for Hausas to kill? Lets just assume that those boys were actually IPOB members, how did you draw your conclusion that they are looking for hausas to kill? It could have been they were looking for Hausas to warn against going into volatile areas, it could be that they were looking for Hausas to search for weapons

How did you reach the conclusion that they were looking for Hausas to kill?

The more important question to ask is WAS ANY HAUSA KILLED?

I have been asking this question since yesterday and nobody can show anything that any Northerner was killed. The one person who showed a picture of someone lynched was a picture from last year of a notorious thief who killed somewhere in the North

He tried to claim IPOB did it!

One thing you should note is that IPOB or no IPOB, Igbos have been massacred all over the North since 1945. So dont make it as if this is a new thing that started as a result of the didturbance in Abia. Read the following

History

1945 Jos Riots:- Hundreds of Igbos killed

1953 Kano massacre:- Hundreds of Igbo massacred

July 1966:- Over 300 Igbo officers of the Nigerian Army murdered

1966:- Over 50,000 Igbos, men, women and children massacred all over the North

1967-70:- Over 3 million souls lost in the civil war in the name of 'one Nigeria'

Other situations where Igbos have been killed are:

Kano 1980
Maiduguri 1982
Jimeta 1984
Gombe 1985
Zaria 1987
Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
Bauchi & Katsina 1991
Kano 1991
Zangon-Kataf 1992
Funtua 1993
Kano 1994
Kaduna 2000
Kaduna 2001
Maiduguri 2001
Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
Kaduna 2002
Jos-November 2008
Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
Jos Christmas Eve 2010
Madalla Christmas day 2011
Mubi January 6 2012

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
attackgat:

Try and get sense. You saw a video of IPOB looking for Hausas to kill? Lets just assume that those boys were actually IPOB members, how did you draw your conclusion that they are looking for hausas to kill? It could have been they were looking for Hausas to warn against going into volatile areas, it could be that they were looking for Hausas to search for weapons

How did you reach the conclusion that they were looking for Hausas to kill?

The more important question to ask is WAS ANY HAUSA KILLED?

I have been asking this question since yesterday and nobody can show anything that any Northerner was killed. The one person who showed a picture of someone lynched was a picture from last year of a notorious thief who killed somewhere in the North

He tried to claim IPOB did it!

One thing you should note is that IPOB or no IPOB, Igbos have been massacred all over the North since 1945. So dont make it as if this is a new thing that started as a result of the didturbance in Abia. Read the following

History

1945 Jos Riots:- Hundreds of Igbos killed

1953 Kano massacre:- Hundreds of Igbo massacred

July 1966:- Over 300 Igbo officers of the Nigerian Army murdered

1966:- Over 50,000 Igbos, men, women and children massacred all over the North

1967-70:- Over 3 million souls lost in the civil war in the name of 'one Nigeria'

Other situations where Igbos have been killed are:

Kano 1980
Maiduguri 1982
Jimeta 1984
Gombe 1985
Zaria 1987
Kaduna & Kafanchan 1991
Bauchi & Katsina 1991
Kano 1991
Zangon-Kataf 1992
Funtua 1993
Kano 1994
Kaduna 2000
Kaduna 2001
Maiduguri 2001
Maiden Crisis-Setember 2001
Kaduna 2002
Jos-November 2008
Beheading of Gideon Akaluka in December of 1996 in a POLICE STATION in Kano
Saint Moritz killed December 2001
25. Post April 2011 Presidential Election: 10 youth-corps men & women and numerous citizens murdered because a Christian Southerner was elected.
Jos Christmas Eve 2010
Madalla Christmas day 2011
Mubi January 6 2012

you are obviously a clown

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
nwabobo:

Obviously you didn't come out with any from your mama toto.
I pity your mom, it's obvious you have no respect for her.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
ItzChinnex:

Hausa aboki. Shey you have made sense in your boring lies.. Keep denying your tribe..
Boring lies? I'm glad there are other threads confirming the story. FYI I'm Igbo, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by NothingDoMe: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

So far no evidence of crises... Well done
Tonye, you want to use IPOB to rebuild your political career abi? tongue
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by attackgat: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:

you are obviously a clown

Thats what someone who has no counter argument to offer will say
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by nwabobo: 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:

I pity your mom, it's obvious you have no respect for her.

GTFOH.
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by ItzChinnex(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:

Boring lies? I'm glad there are other threads confirming the story. FYI I'm Igbo, deal with it.

Oooops.. I understand.. Igbo my foot.
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 8:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
nwabobo:

GTFOH.
ibu ezibo Onye ala
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
ItzChinnex:

Oooops.. I understand.. Igbo my foot.
Get lost
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by ItzChinnex(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:
Get lost
Swerve to hell if eh pain you.. Aboki
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by nwabobo: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
klassd:

ibu ezibo Onye ala

Duri mama nka.
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
nwabobo:

Duri mama nka.
lol enyia I won't insult your mom never! Try to be responsible
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by klassd(m): 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
ItzChinnex:

Swerve to hell if eh pain you.. Aboki
Onye kwuo eziokwu obulu aboki. Chukwu melu gi ebele
Re: Tension In Jos: Fallout Of IPOB Miscreants by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2017

(1) (2)

Buhari Creates Healthcare System Called BuhariCare !! / Please Tell Me One Developed Northern State / UK statement on re-election of President Buhari in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.