Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (61873 Views)

Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by kaylee2000(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=lafflaff123 post=60463661]This is my opinion.

Some will come here to say take heart brother,and blah blah blah.

Hypocrites.

The truth is,there are rewards or consequences for everything we do in life. You contacted it due to your reckless nature, so deal with it.

Now, i hope you don't start distrubuting it.

Others learn from him. Especially the online/real liferuns girls and slay mama's.

[Slay mumu's]
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Most girlfriends are worst. The likelihood of using a condom with galfriend is very low, and the galfriend may have friended 5 guys ealier or even have 3 boyfriends. I don't do galfriends anymore and will not go back to that thrash. No gal will use my head to play kalo kalo. There is nothing like galfriend, I repeat there is nothing like galfriend, any gal opening her legs for a guy is a glorified prostitute, because after a while she will ask for money and some favours.
I really hope you don't end up contracting HIV like the OP.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by onyichick(f): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2017
I can only imagine what you are going through at the moment, please go for another test in another different hospital just to be sure. I pray that you submit yourself to the throne of God, allow him to take over and drop your HIV status, fears, anger, pain, regrets at his feet. surrender it all go him and ask him to take total control of your life and draw closer to him. your life will begin to take shape and have meaning.

I work in the hospital and see hundreds come for the ARV drugs and they live well n normal lives, once you begin your drugs please don't default. this is not the end of the world but only another chapter for you and it's up to you to steer it in the right direction.

I pray the peace of God will embrace you at this trying and painful time of your life. I know you'll look back at this period in years to come and smile and tell your story as encouragement to others.
stay strong and don't let the devil have the last laugh. I wish you all the best.

4 Likes

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by chuksdavid28(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2017
Danger lurking at every turn .....even d so-called non-olosho"s their own dey der body[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by handsomebanana(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2017
stonekc:

lol...some guys can be really funny...but bro dis is a serious matter if actually wat d op posted is real

I Tel u.

On a serious note, I doubt d story Jare.

Person nor fit mumu lyk dat
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by mathew247: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2017
@op...Google sachielsolutionorder or rapidspell organization ...apply to be a VIP member ...they will cure you of your HIV if you are a member.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by phintohlar(f): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Assassin101:
why? you're scared he may be one of d guyz ure screwing?

what is u saying now

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2017
Find your way to the throne of Mercy and give your life to JESUS CHRIST... after that, develop a strong faith and visit SCOAN; Prophet T.B Joshua's church for God to deliver you through him.. You must find a way out but don't play God..
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:
I really hope you don't end up contracting HIV like the OP.

The Lord forbids it IJN. Most of u don't know how to address people.

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
GeneralNass:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, some few days ago i created a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4044625/slept-180-prostitutes-4-years concerning my strong addition with engaging with different prostitutes, i also saw same topic on yabaleft and gossip mill pages, in which i saw so many thousands of insults not replies and also i made mention of quitting totally from it in which i vowed and swore with my life to God Almighty that the last time i went will forever be my last, i swore never to engage and risks my life and sleeping with different prostitutes, and also i mentioned something like going for an hiv test the next day which is this past monday.

To cut the long story short i summoned courage and went for the text first thing that Monday morning before going to work.

When i arrived at the test center i sat and waited a little while because others were there before me, they all came to do their own different tests, then it got to my turn and my blood sample was taken, and i waited with shaky legs and a racing heart, just a few minutes and the result came in the woman in charge then handled it to me and i glanced through it and behold the unthinkable happened it came out positive (i was HIV positive +v) i just keeps staring at it like a doll, i don't know what to do or say at that moment, the woman was still standing looking at me, then she utter her first words something like it's not the end of the world that i should follow her that she wants to take me to someone for counseling, i was so filled with rage and regrets that i went out at once with so much anger and frustrations, i just went straight home and didn't bother to go to work that day, even up till today i had not gone to work, am just here lying lifeless, that same monday i logged in to nairaland and i saw many mentions urging me to update how the test result went, i don't have any intentions of opening a new topic concerning it, so i replied one of the mentions that it came out positive, since then i haven't logged in to nairaland until now, in which i logged in to read replies on the last page of my previous thread, in which i saw so many replies urging me to create a topic concerning it so that others will be able to learn from my experience.

Sincerely speaking i don't really knows how and where i wants to start in advising those engaging with prostitutes, and also those having sex without condoms. smh

If only u guys really knows how regretful and sorrowful am currently feeling , if only i could turn back the Sands of time, but it's too late to cry before the head is off, it's not worth it.

All because of 10 - 15 minutes pleasures, i used my own hand and money to destroy my life, so many thoughts on my mind right now i don't really knows what to do, am so confused, so i will start living on drugs daily for the rest of my life, me that don't knows how to take drugs also am always feeling the side effects of mostly all drugs i always took, just a little self control would have avoided all this mess i got myself into, i really feels like the ground should just open up and swallow me right now, what will my family say if they eventually finds out, the first son and father of the family, and also the most quiet and cool headed of them all has been infected with hiv virus, none will ever belive that i had ever kissed a girl before talk more of sleeping with different prostitutes, i don't really knows what to do or say anymore, i feels so weak and tired right now, am really so confused and frustrated, i really so messed up right now, i must say that everything in this life has his consequences, the icing of the cake is very sweet so it's the diabetes it could give u will be very bitter, nothing goes for nothing in this life, i must say to u guys my friends and my family that abstinence is the best, if u can't abstain at least use a condom, never u have sex using a condom when u are drunk it's too fatal, sex is sweet so it's the consequences of it is very disastrous if u inventually ran out of luck, the thought of living on drugs for the rests of my life is making me semi_mental, am so fed up with life right now, me that don't knows how to take drugs, me that am always feeling the side effects of taking any drugs all because of sexual pleasures my life has been ruined i can't actually believe that this is really happening, so am now hiv positive, so i have contracted the dreaded hiv virus.

When i was doing it jumping from one girl / prostitutes to the other, i thought i was enjoying life, i thought i was feeling and Banging a soft feminine body, i didn't knew that the feminine body is what will end me, i didn't knew that it's the same feminine body that is going to ruin my life, i didn't knew that it was not worth it, the cons smartly outweighs the pros. I really so full of anger, regrets and frustrations right now, what could easily be avoided, i allowed my stinking sexual urges to be controlling me all this while, all the sex i have had all this while what have i gained? Nothing.
What really pained me most is that all through my life since when i was born i had never and ever had sex without condom and am 100% certain i contracted this from condom breakage, just some little minutes that condom broke before i later noticed, i mentioned it earlier on my first threat that condom had busted about 5times since i started having sex, i definitely knew for sure that was how i contracted this, i have never enjoyed the feeling for once of normal skin to skin sex, i always use condom when ever am having sex, never have i had sex without using condom.

I don't think my life will ever remained as it was before again, just when i have made up my mind about quitting with different prostitutes

Am feeling so weak and tired right now, i can't type anymore, i wants to sleep now.
Goodnight and God's speed be with you all.

Go to a different facility and get a second opinion. It may be false positive result. Especially if you used a govt facility the first time.
Pls if the result is the same, get into a counselling or an AA anonymous program. Don't know if it's available in your locality.
Lastly you are not going to die soon. So quit the regrets, lead a meaningful life and keep a job. Pls don't spread it. Believe you don't have it and serve God faithfully. I have seen HIV+ become Negative in matter of weeks.
Make a convenant with your God, fulfill your part faithfully and watch him do his part.
Finally if you are currently in a relationship advise her to get tested as well.
We all make mistakes, some are costly, some are not. But none is beyond redemption. I am speaking from experience though mine wasn't HIV or STD but it was even worse than the aforesaid and I would have been long dead and forgotten, save for Grace.
His great is sufficient for you.
You screwed up and so fucking what. Your creator knows you ain't perfect hence He always gives us second chance if we sincerely ask for it.
Have you said a sincere prayer of forgiveness and thanksgiving since you got the result?
Thank God it's just HIV and nothing worse, apologise for your past life, thank Him for teaching you that recklessness ain't the way. Seek His forgiveness and make a convenant that will cost you something.
Maybe preaching the gospel openly full time and winning souls for him.
Especially those you got it from, guys like I and you that still sometimes struggle with the sin of the flesh, etc.
Open up to your family so they don't ignorantly share sharp objects with you.
And pray. Even when nothing happens, pray and be joyous.
I am expecting your testimony in 90days time if you do the needful.
Also read the bible and bible literatures that will build your faith. I will recommend " I believe in vision" by Kenneth E. Haggin, and some other good healing book. Eat right and eat well. Cos you need a whole lot of fruits and vegs.
I await your testimony bro! Don't forget to every living man , there is " h ope"for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
Shalom

3 Likes

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by phintohlar(f): 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Freiden:

So that u can confirm if ein don carry go house b4??
no ooo,na make he no go toast me 2mao ni oh
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2017
Bro take heart...I remember responding to your comment and trying to calm you down that day. Take heart man..it's not the end of your life....am still shocked...
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Guitarist76(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Stay there! What's d essence? Who get that kinda time? Does he look like an health worker?
Who knows! He could be one of these religious peeps always looking for means to preach.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by ugofab: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2017
take heart broken.God is your strength!
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Adaumunocha(f): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Guitarist76:

Who knows! He could be one of these religious peeps always looking for means to preach.
Guilty conscience?

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by stagger: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Sad story.

The bible is clear: have sex within the context of marriage and be mutually faithful. I have not shagged any woman since I got married and will never do it. I have banged my wife close to 1,200 times since we got married and it gets better with time. Every single time we tried contraception with condoms, I ended up with a broken condom which I never knew about till after orgasm.

So imagine if I was doing it with some random chick and this happened: what would I have done?

Anyone who cannot control his urges should get a clean girl and marry,and both should stay faithful. Let us be smart. The external funding we used to get from Global Fund and many organizations for HIV drugs have been stopped because of fraud. We as a country are sitting on a time bomb. Nigeria has the 3rd largest number of people living with HIV.

If nothing else can put you in check, remember this picture of David Kirby, who died of AIDS in 1990. This picture showing him being hugged by his devastated father, should help anyone control their urges and stay alive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Uptown7(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2017
phintohlar:
Haaaa my God,so painful. But den can u pls be kind enough and show me ur real face.
lol... cheesy
phintohlar:
Haaaa my God,so painful. But den can u pls be kind enough and show me ur real face.
lol...What do u want to use his real for ? To clarify if he's amongst the guys you've straffed?
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by phintohlar(f): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2017
majekdom2:
are you a customer to many men grin
u want me to slap u bah?
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by babacares: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2017
phintohlar:

and what do you want to do with his real face, you need to grow up, this is 2017.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by fruityyprinzc(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Guy if only you would draw closer to God, HIV will be cured instantly from your body I promise you. I've witnessed alot of testimonies pertaining such. The acronym HIV might be dreaded by men but not God who even raises dead bodies. My advice to you; take control of your emotions, don't just be HIV positive be attitudinally positive, draw closer to The Alpha and Omega and watch HIV go away like malaria. THIS IS VERY REAL. Call me if you need to talk to someone 07058594610. And am not a pastor, infact am part of the lucky population of guys to be negative after so many wrong moves
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by babacares: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2017
phintohlar:

Even if he toast you nko, is he not human, you need to wise up.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Guitarist76(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Guilty conscience?

Na u sabi!
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Protein0: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
CHESTER48:
did u get the part I said I'm medical student. If there is aftermath of masturbating then there is aftermath of sex. For Ur info all of them is sex.
The more reason I asked you to read it up chief or ask consultants, especially psychiatrists, gynecologists or urologists (if you're in Clinicals and not a vocal pre-clinical learner).
Learn how to be a good learner, masturbation isn't sex. Just seek more knowledge, ok?
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2017
phintohlar:
Smh.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2017
Lol, you made a mistake like everybody else.. Deadly one at that.

There will be consequences and you will feel terrible inevitably but you must not dwell in it. Take your time and pick yourself back up gradually.

Hope people are learning sha. Hehe
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by pokipoki: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
. You can rage from now till tomorrow that won't stop the bad new because you were careless ,reckless and not smart enough.
Sorry bro.
Thank god am sharp enough. No sex till marriage. I love my life more than amarababe! grin
Really, no sex before marriage? What's the guarantee that you won't contact after marriage.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Halo22: 10:56am On Sep 15, 2017
The truth is that people do attach a great level of fear anytime HIV is their case, which helps to retard their health system. Now listen op, that you are HIV positive doesn't mean you are already condemned. There z still hope of survival, only if you will take care of your health. You can even live longer than normal people who are negative or those that have cancer and diabetes that are more deadly. Just dont panic....God will seeu through
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Adaomalight(f): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
. You can rage from now till tomorrow that won't stop the bad new because you were careless ,reckless and not smart enough.
Sorry bro.
Thank god am sharp enough. No sex till marriage. I love my life more than amarababe! grin

That was harsh

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by phintohlar(f): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2017
muller101:
no need for him to show his real face. Abi u wan de sure if u don jolly with am before? grin
i wan dey sure make i no go jolly with am l8r
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by madgoat(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2017
GeneralNass:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, some few days ago i created a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4044625/slept-180-prostitutes-4-years concerning my strong addition with engaging with different prostitutes, i also saw same topic on yabaleft and gossip mill pages, in which i saw so many thousands of insults not replies and also i made mention of quitting totally from it in which i vowed and swore with my life to God Almighty that the last time i went will forever be my last, i swore never to engage and risks my life and sleeping with different prostitutes, and also i mentioned something like going for an hiv test the next day which is this past monday.

To cut the long story short i summoned courage and went for the text first thing that Monday morning before going to work.

When i arrived at the test center i sat and waited a little while because others were there before me, they all came to do their own different tests, then it got to my turn and my blood sample was taken, and i waited with shaky legs and a racing heart, just a few minutes and the result came in the woman in charge then handled it to me and i glanced through it and behold the unthinkable happened it came out positive (i was HIV positive +v) i just keeps staring at it like a doll, i don't know what to do or say at that moment, the woman was still standing looking at me, then she utter her first words something like it's not the end of the world that i should follow her that she wants to take me to someone for counseling, i was so filled with rage and regrets that i went out at once with so much anger and frustrations, i just went straight home and didn't bother to go to work that day, even up till today i had not gone to work, am just here lying lifeless, that same monday i logged in to nairaland and i saw many mentions urging me to update how the test result went, i don't have any intentions of opening a new topic concerning it, so i replied one of the mentions that it came out positive, since then i haven't logged in to nairaland until now, in which i logged in to read replies on the last page of my previous thread, in which i saw so many replies urging me to create a topic concerning it so that others will be able to learn from my experience.

Sincerely speaking i don't really knows how and where i wants to start in advising those engaging with prostitutes, and also those having sex without condoms. smh

If only u guys really knows how regretful and sorrowful am currently feeling , if only i could turn back the Sands of time, but it's too late to cry before the head is off, it's not worth it.

All because of 10 - 15 minutes pleasures, i used my own hand and money to destroy my life, so many thoughts on my mind right now i don't really knows what to do, am so confused, so i will start living on drugs daily for the rest of my life, me that don't knows how to take drugs also am always feeling the side effects of mostly all drugs i always took, just a little self control would have avoided all this mess i got myself into, i really feels like the ground should just open up and swallow me right now, what will my family say if they eventually finds out, the first son and father of the family, and also the most quiet and cool headed of them all has been infected with hiv virus, none will ever belive that i had ever kissed a girl before talk more of sleeping with different prostitutes, i don't really knows what to do or say anymore, i feels so weak and tired right now, am really so confused and frustrated, i really so messed up right now, i must say that everything in this life has his consequences, the icing of the cake is very sweet so it's the diabetes it could give u will be very bitter, nothing goes for nothing in this life, i must say to u guys my friends and my family that abstinence is the best, if u can't abstain at least use a condom, never u have sex using a condom when u are drunk it's too fatal, sex is sweet so it's the consequences of it is very disastrous if u inventually ran out of luck, the thought of living on drugs for the rests of my life is making me semi_mental, am so fed up with life right now, me that don't knows how to take drugs, me that am always feeling the side effects of taking any drugs all because of sexual pleasures my life has been ruined i can't actually believe that this is really happening, so am now hiv positive, so i have contracted the dreaded hiv virus.

When i was doing it jumping from one girl / prostitutes to the other, i thought i was enjoying life, i thought i was feeling and Banging a soft feminine body, i didn't knew that the feminine body is what will end me, i didn't knew that it's the same feminine body that is going to ruin my life, i didn't knew that it was not worth it, the cons smartly outweighs the pros. I really so full of anger, regrets and frustrations right now, what could easily be avoided, i allowed my stinking sexual urges to be controlling me all this while, all the sex i have had all this while what have i gained? Nothing.
What really pained me most is that all through my life since when i was born i had never and ever had sex without condom and am 100% certain i contracted this from condom breakage, just some little minutes that condom broke before i later noticed, i mentioned it earlier on my first threat that condom had busted about 5times since i started having sex, i definitely knew for sure that was how i contracted this, i have never enjoyed the feeling for once of normal skin to skin sex, i always use condom when ever am having sex, never have i had sex without using condom.

I don't think my life will ever remained as it was before again, just when i have made up my mind about quitting with different prostitutes

Am feeling so weak and tired right now, i can't type anymore, i wants to sleep now.
Goodnight and God's speed be with you all.

Bro, its not the end of ur life. Please you can still live a very healthy long life till ripe old age oh. All u need to do is register in a good private hospital or preferably General Hospital and you will be placed on anti-retroviral drugs. Honestly you will not even know you have HIV because you will be healthy if you take care of yourself. Please be informed that HIV is not AIDS. DONT ALLOW YOUR HIV PROGRESS TO AIDS BEFORE YOU SEEK TREATMENT.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by phintohlar(f): 11:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Victornezzar:
so u be runs gal
who tell u say i dey run
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Victornezzar: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2017
phintohlar:
who tell u say i dey run
y do u need his picture den

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

204 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 1932. 319 discharged. 58 deaths / My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.