Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (61803 Views)

Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by dingbang(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
You have life.... You are better than those who dead bro..
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
IwantToShashe:
cry something must kill a man. No one lives forever.
lol
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by segunojo866: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
chiefolododo:
Brother, God loves you, Good people here have been advising you to give your life to Jesus, I advise you the same thing. He can turn your situation around. I will pray for you.
what concerns God and his carpenter son Jesus Christ in this issue?will your worthless prayers cure his sickness. Mr HIV guy just Bleep all the stupid women and spread the disease. Next time women will sex with condom.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
zerozz:

lol

grin.

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by LoveMatchmaker: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
So sorry o
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by ecgreb(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
You can open an NGO with this status and receive grant like fire from international bodies like USAID, pepfar,dfid etc. Package yourself and be in the forefront of the campaign against spreading HIV. This may land you in a global conference where you will be given opportunity to talk with great minds. Look at your status from the positive side. Apply to NGOs who are doing OVC programming and opportunity will be given to you first before any negative guy no matter how smart they are
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by suavetony(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Melancholy kills faster than any other sickness! Is in the past now so face the future with new energy and hope. Draw closer to God...have faith he can make you whole again! But one thing you must do is not to seek for revenge...once again, have faith, He can make you whole again!!!
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Humbleprick: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
grin I told you so! All those mumu people telling you typhoid and malaria, where are they ? grin grin grin Fucklicant! Ashawo thread patrons, take note.

Bitch laughing at another person's misery, keep slaying your your cloud is looming.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Saint83(m): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
OP, I can imagine your pains and worry, honestly, I most say that it's God's mercy has keep some of us..

My Advice.

Confess your sins, repent genuinely, allow God to dwell in you, I believe God, He heal and deliver you, and also I want you to go to Scoan(Synagauge church of all Nation) ,mercyland Warri, etc, God will heal you, and you will start a new life, them to ur Life will become testimony.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by happney65: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Rozaytee:
my dear its possible oo....cus i have experienced fear plus anger befor and i locked my self up alone and didnt wanna see or speak to anyone for days...so its possible for d op to feel dat way....i believe he is even too weak at heart to just go for counseling according to wat he wrote..

counselling will be before the test is even conducted..And they won't give you your test result while standing or anything..Be it negative or positive,You will be attended to like a boss while they will try and tell you how to live life weather you are positive or negative. .Their counselling session sef you will nearly turn back because you go don think say you don get am sef

The OP is a Blatant Liar..

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
CHESTER48:

I know how difficult it can be. Actually I don't know. But I haven't had sex that much.. Cause I'm so scared to get hiv. Right now I'm having unprotected sex with one single person. My gf. I broke her myself. And that just her.. If I get Hot i usually masturbate. I think it's better than going to have sex with sex worker. When I'm masturbating I'm sure I never get disease or something. I'm a medical student and I know how to protect my self. Sex can be attained by masturbating also. For others if u have kids, teach them about masturbating too. It will help them..

teach ur kids how to masturbate? chai!!

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Saint83(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Op, I can imagine your pains and worry, but the truth is that, God's has kept some of us....

Advice
Confess you sins, accept Him(God )as your Lord and personal Savior, go to Scoan,or mercyland warri for prayer... God will heal you and your life will become a testimony. Receive God's healing in Jesus name Amen.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by QuietHammer(m): 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is one of the reasons why masturbation should be encouraged.

2 Likes

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by zynzyn(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
I know one person who is living with HIV and you would not know. I even sometimes forget!

She still looks attractive for her age!

IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!

Just start the ARVs quickly!
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by zynzyn(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
stardragon:
teach ur kids how to masturbate? chai!!
Eyi ga gan!! Teach W E T I N??!!

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by madux3: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
I was too attracted to this post... If i must say, i went for a test just yesterday and below them, heres's my story.

I was going through a Newspaper and discovered a section where they said an HIV patient was brushing and discovered blood bleeding from his gum.. The medical interpretation of such was that HIV has gotten to an advanced state.
I quickly jump and got stressed BECAUSE i normally have my gums bleeding while brushing. I starting browsing through the internet on the symptoms of HIV/AIDS
Here is what i got from google
1. Nausea
2. Headache,
3. Knee pains
4. Body weight loss
5. Sore in the throat and tongue
6. And weakness
Behold i didnt see the bleeding gum but here is where the evil mind comes, the whole of these symptoms above started coming in. I was totally between life and death even without testing myself.

In this point, i only knew God is the only person to hold on to. I called the Name of Jesus three times with faith and asked him for favour before going for the test.
I have already made up mind to take suicide pills and go without anyone knowing what was wrong with me but after the counseling, i said to myself "One thing must kill a man". This saying gives me the courage while waiting for the result.

On my left are alot of healthy people coming to take pills. Both healthy girls and guys coming happily but the stigma was there. They were being treated as if they are not humans though.

Immediately after considering myself as one, i developed faith and said, 'God you have not failed me, you promised me that my future is blessed and destined. Therefore you will make me Negative'.
Shortly, the nurse came out and called my Fake Name (Which i gave). I came into the room and behold every one of them were happy and she said, 'go and be careful of yourself'. The result was negative and i shouted within me. Thank you Jesus!!!!

Here is my advice Buddy, i know wherever you are now, it's paining you with worries. It hurts, i know but Jesus can change you.. All you need to do is to change be Jesus can change you. I am not sorry for you because you are not sentenced to life. Sooner or later the stigma will be gone.
It is well with your soul'

2 Likes

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by eleazon(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Op, a cure for HIV has been discovered. The drug which is made up of medicinal synthetic aluminium-magnesium silicate was discovered by Professor Ezeibe, a Professor of Veterinary Medicine and Clinical Virology at the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike. The drug underwent Clinical Trials and was approved world wide on the 8th of August, 2017 following joint meeting of WHO and Nigerian Ministry of Health. The drug functions in a manner similar to nanoparticles by reaching all the cells, thereby totally irradiating the virus. The VC of the university has promised to mass produce the drug for persons living with HIV/Aids in Nigeria for further clinical trials but I think you will have to apply for this. So be hopeful as the end of HIV in Nigeria and in the world has come
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by IykeTurna(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
GeneralNass:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, some few days ago i created a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4044625/slept-180-prostitutes-4-years concerning my strong addition with engaging with different prostitutes, i also saw same topic on yabaleft and gossip mill pages, in which i saw so many thousands of insults not replies and also i made mention of quitting totally from it in which i vowed and swore with my life to God Almighty that the last time i went will forever be my last, i swore never to engage and risks my life and sleeping with different prostitutes, and also i mentioned something like going for an hiv test the next day which is this past monday.

To cut the long story short i summoned courage and went for the text first thing that Monday morning before going to work.

When i arrived at the test center i sat and waited a little while because others were there before me, they all came to do their own different tests, then it got to my turn and my blood sample was taken, and i waited with shaky legs and a racing heart, just a few minutes and the result came in the woman in charge then handled it to me and i glanced through it and behold the unthinkable happened it came out positive (i was HIV positive +v) i just keeps staring at it like a doll, i don't know what to do or say at that moment, the woman was still standing looking at me, then she utter her first words something like it's not the end of the world that i should follow her that she wants to take me to someone for counseling, i was so filled with rage and regrets that i went out at once with so much anger and frustrations, i just went straight home and didn't bother to go to work that day, even up till today i had not gone to work, am just here lying lifeless, that same monday i logged in to nairaland and i saw many mentions urging me to update how the test result went, i don't have any intentions of opening a new topic concerning it, so i replied one of the mentions that it came out positive, since then i haven't logged in to nairaland until now, in which i logged in to read replies on the last page of my previous thread, in which i saw so many replies urging me to create a topic concerning it so that others will be able to learn from my experience.

Sincerely speaking i don't really knows how and where i wants to start in advising those engaging with prostitutes, and also those having sex without condoms. smh

If only u guys really knows how regretful and sorrowful am currently feeling , if only i could turn back the Sands of time, but it's too late to cry before the head is off, it's not worth it.

All because of 10 - 15 minutes pleasures, i used my own hand and money to destroy my life, so many thoughts on my mind right now i don't really knows what to do, am so confused, so i will start living on drugs daily for the rest of my life, me that don't knows how to take drugs also am always feeling the side effects of mostly all drugs i always took, just a little self control would have avoided all this mess i got myself into, i really feels like the ground should just open up and swallow me right now, what will my family say if they eventually finds out, the first son and father of the family, and also the most quiet and cool headed of them all has been infected with hiv virus, none will ever belive that i had ever kissed a girl before talk more of sleeping with different prostitutes, i don't really knows what to do or say anymore, i feels so weak and tired right now, am really so confused and frustrated, i really so messed up right now, i must say that everything in this life has his consequences, the icing of the cake is very sweet so it's the diabetes it could give u will be very bitter, nothing goes for nothing in this life, i must say to u guys my friends and my family that abstinence is the best, if u can't abstain at least use a condom, never u have sex using a condom when u are drunk it's too fatal, sex is sweet so it's the consequences of it is very disastrous if u inventually ran out of luck, the thought of living on drugs for the rests of my life is making me semi_mental, am so fed up with life right now, me that don't knows how to take drugs, me that am always feeling the side effects of taking any drugs all because of sexual pleasures my life has been ruined i can't actually believe that this is really happening, so am now hiv positive, so i have contracted the dreaded hiv virus.

When i was doing it jumping from one girl / prostitutes to the other, i thought i was enjoying life, i thought i was feeling and Banging a soft feminine body, i didn't knew that the feminine body is what will end me, i didn't knew that it's the same feminine body that is going to ruin my life, i didn't knew that it was not worth it, the cons smartly outweighs the pros. I really so full of anger, regrets and frustrations right now, what could easily be avoided, i allowed my stinking sexual urges to be controlling me all this while, all the sex i have had all this while what have i gained? Nothing.
What really pained me most is that all through my life since when i was born i had never and ever had sex without condom and am 100% certain i contracted this from condom breakage, just some little minutes that condom broke before i later noticed, i mentioned it earlier on my first threat that condom had busted about 5times since i started having sex, i definitely knew for sure that was how i contracted this, i have never enjoyed the feeling for once of normal skin to skin sex, i always use condom when ever am having sex, never have i had sex without using condom.

I don't think my life will ever remained as it was before again, just when i have made up my mind about quitting with different prostitutes

Am feeling so weak and tired right now, i can't type anymore, i wants to sleep now.
Goodnight and God's speed be with you all.

Well i doubt if what you are saying is the truth, because no one hands over a HIV test result (whether + or -) directly to the patients. But if what you are saying is true, then I ll leave you with this scripture;
Matthew 11:28-30
[28]Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
[29]Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
[30]For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light." Meditate on it, and pray. May the Lord give you understanding. Can WhatsApp me up 08166288816. I can guarantee your total healing if you understand and also diligently follow this scripture.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
QuietHammer:
This is one of the reasons why masturbation should be encouraged.

I swear cuz if to say person don register with Vaseline crew all this rubbish fear no go dey . undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by cashmoney2015: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
ireneidiva:

What rubbish is this?
virgins do have access to contracting HIV due to unsterilized object, beside u see urself as her only bf but she might see u as one of her numerous sex mate, be careful and be abstained from Immoral activities. There is cure for HIV, but that does not mean u start hitting the road for the disease.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by onyxo76(m): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
So sorry but when I saw your previous thread, I almost could bet that you were going to be positive, kissing and doing skin with a LovePeddler is a sure banker to get infected. Start your ARV asap and it shall be well with you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by kingthreat(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Men, na to buy more condoms and stop receiving blow jobs oo
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
GeneralNass:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, some few days ago i created a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4044625/slept-180-prostitutes-4-years concerning my strong addition with engaging with different prostitutes, i also saw same topic on yabaleft and gossip mill pages, in which i saw so many thousands of insults not replies and also i made mention of quitting totally from it in which i vowed and swore with my life to God Almighty that the last time i went will forever be my last, i swore never to engage and risks my life and sleeping with different prostitutes, and also i mentioned something like going for an hiv test the next day which is this past monday.

To cut the long story short i summoned courage and went for the text first thing that Monday morning before going to work.

When i arrived at the test center i sat and waited a little while because others were there before me, they all came to do their own different tests, then it got to my turn and my blood sample was taken, and i waited with shaky legs and a racing heart, just a few minutes and the result came in the woman in charge then handled it to me and i glanced through it and behold the unthinkable happened it came out positive (i was HIV positive +v) i just keeps staring at it like a doll, i don't know what to do or say at that moment, the woman was still standing looking at me, then she utter her first words something like it's not the end of the world that i should follow her that she wants to take me to someone for counseling, i was so filled with rage and regrets that i went out at once with so much anger and frustrations, i just went straight home and didn't bother to go to work that day, even up till today i had not gone to work, am just here lying lifeless, that same monday i logged in to nairaland and i saw many mentions urging me to update how the test result went, i don't have any intentions of opening a new topic concerning it, so i replied one of the mentions that it came out positive, since then i haven't logged in to nairaland until now, in which i logged in to read replies on the last page of my previous thread, in which i saw so many replies urging me to create a topic concerning it so that others will be able to learn from my experience.

Sincerely speaking i don't really knows how and where i wants to start in advising those engaging with prostitutes, and also those having sex without condoms. smh

If only u guys really knows how regretful and sorrowful am currently feeling , if only i could turn back the Sands of time, but it's too late to cry before the head is off, it's not worth it.

All because of 10 - 15 minutes pleasures, i used my own hand and money to destroy my life, so many thoughts on my mind right now i don't really knows what to do, am so confused, so i will start living on drugs daily for the rest of my life, me that don't knows how to take drugs also am always feeling the side effects of mostly all drugs i always took, just a little self control would have avoided all this mess i got myself into, i really feels like the ground should just open up and swallow me right now, what will my family say if they eventually finds out, the first son and father of the family, and also the most quiet and cool headed of them all has been infected with hiv virus, none will ever belive that i had ever kissed a girl before talk more of sleeping with different prostitutes, i don't really knows what to do or say anymore, i feels so weak and tired right now, am really so confused and frustrated, i really so messed up right now, i must say that everything in this life has his consequences, the icing of the cake is very sweet so it's the diabetes it could give u will be very bitter, nothing goes for nothing in this life, i must say to u guys my friends and my family that abstinence is the best, if u can't abstain at least use a condom, never u have sex using a condom when u are drunk it's too fatal, sex is sweet so it's the consequences of it is very disastrous if u inventually ran out of luck, the thought of living on drugs for the rests of my life is making me semi_mental, am so fed up with life right now, me that don't knows how to take drugs, me that am always feeling the side effects of taking any drugs all because of sexual pleasures my life has been ruined i can't actually believe that this is really happening, so am now hiv positive, so i have contracted the dreaded hiv virus.

When i was doing it jumping from one girl / prostitutes to the other, i thought i was enjoying life, i thought i was feeling and Banging a soft feminine body, i didn't knew that the feminine body is what will end me, i didn't knew that it's the same feminine body that is going to ruin my life, i didn't knew that it was not worth it, the cons smartly outweighs the pros. I really so full of anger, regrets and frustrations right now, what could easily be avoided, i allowed my stinking sexual urges to be controlling me all this while, all the sex i have had all this while what have i gained? Nothing.
What really pained me most is that all through my life since when i was born i had never and ever had sex without condom and am 100% certain i contracted this from condom breakage, just some little minutes that condom broke before i later noticed, i mentioned it earlier on my first threat that condom had busted about 5times since i started having sex, i definitely knew for sure that was how i contracted this, i have never enjoyed the feeling for once of normal skin to skin sex, i always use condom when ever am having sex, never have i had sex without using condom.

I don't think my life will ever remained as it was before again, just when i have made up my mind about quitting with different prostitutes

Am feeling so weak and tired right now, i can't type anymore, i wants to sleep now.

Stop disturbing urself Mr man, the HIV virus is not a harmful virus, it's a passenger virus that has been around for over a thousand years n doesn't harm human beings. HIV is a retrovirus and just like the other around 4000 retroviruses, they are harmless n cannot.... I REPEAT cannot be passed on thru sex.

What makes HIV patients sick is fear, panic, depression etc that comes from the shock wen u are told u have a virus(fake virus) that will destroy it immune system n kill u. What destroys the immune system is malnutrition n nothing more.

Go to YouTube, type ''Is HIV a scam?

u will see so many videos including the ones done by the man that invented the HIV testing, he said HIV is a scam n that his testing does not find any virus.

Well maybe ur just here to entertain us, Jisike.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
IykeTurna:

Well i doubt if what you are saying is the truth, because no one hands over a HIV test result (whether + or -) directly to the patients. But if what you are saying is true, then I ll leave you with this scripture;
Matthew 11:28-30
[28]Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.
[29]Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
[30]For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light." Meditate on it, and pray. May the Lord give you understanding. Can WhatsApp me up 08166288816. I can guarantee your total healing if you understand and also diligently follow this scripture.

''no one hands over a HIV test result (whether + or -) directly to the patients''

says who

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by poweredcom(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sunkyphil:
cc poweredcom aka niggaraw come and c ooo

must u call me niggaraw dude

LordsApostle:
Enjoy your stay here bra... Have a lovely time here.. E no easy, a hard work deserves a hard fork, all the best bro..

omo I even saw one yeye babe for my hood about two of dem in ocabique

I use scope talk to her she deny me say she no no me imagine d yeye babe I wan even dash her money self as she say she no no me for Lagos I even call her hotel room she deny imagine such a stewpid fool na my friend de like bang her she fine Weller her name is praise

omo I approach anoda big ynash she de say she no fit take 2k I bone leave around 9pm I don drink taya for ocabique I no de like bang short time if I de on too much alcohol I no go fit bang...

right now am in omoku river state for d burial ceremony I came for

see groove here see food

wow I go check DAT hotel DAT guy posted here yesterday wow
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Sunkyphil(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
poweredcom:

must u call me niggaraw dude

omo I even saw one yeye babe for my hood about two of dem in ocabique

I use scope talk to her she deny me say she no no me imagine d yeye babe I wan even dash her money self as she say she no no me for Lagos I even call her hotel room she deny imagine such a stewpid fool na my friend de like bang her she fine Weller her name is praise

omo I approach anoda big ynash she de say she no fit take 2k I bone leave around 9pm I don drink taya for ocabique I no de like bang short time if I de on too much alcohol I no go fit bang...

right now am in omoku river state for d burial ceremony I came for

see groove here see food

wow I go check DAT hotel DAT guy posted here yesterday wow
na joke oo grin no vex
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by tbliss22(m): 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
So sad, the funny thing is that the last olosho u bleeped will still pass the sh*t to so many sex starved mugus out there.

Imagine paying 5k and with all the condom used, she gives u head and violla!! The virus is absorbed..... God help our men out there.

How I wish technology can help with detecting an HIV infected lady from a far distance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by tbliss22(m): 3:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
ecgreb:
You can open an NGO with this status and receive grant like fire from international bodies like USAID, pepfar,dfid etc. Package yourself and be in the forefront of the campaign against spreading HIV. This may land you in a global conference where you will be given opportunity to talk with great minds. Look at your status from the positive side. Apply to NGOs who are doing OVC programming and opportunity will be given to you first before any negative guy no matter how smart they are

Hmmmm smart guy.... shocked
ecgreb:

Hmmmm smart guy....

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by sexaddict08(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Just HIV ??

HIV is not a death sentence

You can live with HIV for more than 100 years, just take medications, you will be alright

tell him jor....na fear feAR boy....
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by segunojo866: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexaddict08:

tell him jor....na fear feAR boy....
sex addict Afa na. Do you know where i can see ashawo girls in warri for 2,000naira grin
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
GeneralNass:

Bro, how are you doing? Have you tried to go for a confirmatory test? Those preliminary test strips have a penchant for showing false positive results, Normally if a test comes out positive, the test is repeated with two more stripes of higher accuracy and lower sensitivity, I wonder if the hospital where you got tested have done this or whether they told you about it? You also need further testing and monitoring for now, because you don't need to dive into taking medications immediately. You might still have some years to spend healthily without ARV medications, so you can be mentally ready. Consult a good medical health facility for confirmation and proper guidance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.