Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 (61814 Views)

Paul Alexander: 'man In The Iron Lung' Dies At The Age Of 78 / Prostitutes In Zimbabwe Now Using Bread Packets As Condom Prices Rise / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by phintohlar(f): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2017
tyup:

is it that you dont want to give him again or you dont want him to patronize you? undecided

you better stop the business n give ur life to christ or suffer same faith n even more coz all what u could think is for him to show his face instead of u to console him smh
fucking piece of shit lipsrsealed
abeg shattap there
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Bangalee10(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
You can receive healing from GOD Almighty

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by phintohlar(f): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
Victornezzar:
y do u need his picture den
make he no go toast me ni
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
specter:

Go to a different facility and get a second opinion. It may be false positive result. Especially if you used a govt facility the first time.
Pls if the result is the same, get into a counselling or an AA anonymous program. Don't know if it's available in your locality.
Lastly you are not going to die soon. So quit the regrets, lead a meaningful life and keep a job. Pls don't spread it. Believe you don't have it and serve God faithfully. I have seen HIV+ become Negative in matter of weeks.
Make a convenant with your God, fulfill your part faithfully and watch him do his part.
Finally if you are currently in a relationship advise her to get tested as well.
We all make mistakes, some are costly, some are not. But none is beyond redemption. I am speaking from experience though mine wasn't HIV or STD but it was even worse than the aforesaid and I would have been long dead and forgotten, save for Grace.
His great is sufficient for you.
You screwed up and so fucking what. Your creator knows you ain't perfect hence He always gives us second chance if we sincerely ask for it.
Have you said a sincere prayer of forgiveness and thanksgiving since you got the result?
Thank God it's just HIV and nothing worse, apologise for your past life, thank Him for teaching you that recklessness ain't the way. Seek His forgiveness and make a convenant that will cost you something.
Maybe preaching the gospel openly full time and winning souls for him.
Especially those you got it from, guys like I and you that still sometimes struggle with the sin of the flesh, etc.
Open up to your family so they don't ignorantly share sharp objects with you.
And pray. Even when nothing happens, pray and be joyous.
I am expecting your testimony in 90days time if you do the needful.
Also read the bible and bible literatures that will build your faith. I will recommend " I believe in vision" by Kenneth E. Haggin, and some other good healing book. Eat right and eat well. Cos you need a whole lot of fruits and vegs.
I await your testimony bro! Don't forget to every living man , there is " h ope"for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
Shalom

Oluwa-Specter, are u saying no more beer palour runz, because this ur write up is powerful. Even me wan stop those things. Pray for ur guy.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Truckpusher:
I can understand your frustrations especially if you've not taken time to access the number of people living with more dreaded diseases that is incurable, you can't even diagnose what their ailment is - here is my advice ,life has not ended for you ,it has only taught you a lesson probably a bitter one for that matter. How about folks that have lost their sight before or after their 25th birthday ? How about those that woke up with strokes they never planned for ? How about those that died without even any sign of illness , How about those that are missing without anyone knowing if they are alive or dead ? How about those that have never ever been well medically ever since they came into this life ?

I can go on and on without pausing - Life is full of ups and downs and non of us here is aware of what awaits us in the future .Do not give up on yourself right now ,dust yourself and start another phase of your life -You just lost one battle and not your life .With the proper attitude and counseling you can live a productive life for yourself and others around you. Stand up tall and say to yourself ' yes I have made mistakes but this another me now' Nobody's pity or 'sorry' will change where you've found yourself right now and most people won't even care except for some family members who truly love you deeply.

I have learnt one dangerous habit after the things I have seen and it is simple nothing should be too important or too serious to be taken too seriously in this life. Live your life and when you fall stand up again and again and if you can't just pretend you're already standing tall for your own sake and those who you love dearly. As you're their frustrated about your predicament someone very healthy just gave up the ghost in this same planet - Do not give up until you close those eyes forever.
All my years on NL, and your wisdom still touches me deeply , every single post. Bless your soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Victornezzar: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2017
phintohlar:
make he no go toast me ni
lol ur funny ooo
How will he toast u wen it's possible u both don't stay close 2 each other
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by phintohlar(f): 11:13am On Sep 15, 2017
Uptown7:
lol... :Dlol...What do u want to use his real for ? To clarify if he's amongst the guys you've straffed?
abeg oo
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by BrotherJesu(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2017
phintohlar:
Haaaa my God,so painful. But den can u pls be kind enough and show me ur real face.

you are very stupid for asking his pic so u can go the story and pic on ur blog stupid ugly bitch na u holy pass abi

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by shewshi: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2017
having HIV is not the end of the world bro,just kip ur head up high and keep praying to the God you serve.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
. You can rage from now till tomorrow that won't stop the bad new because you were careless ,reckless and not smart enough.
Sorry bro.
Thank god am sharp enough. No sex till marriage. I love my life more than amarababe! grin

Soapy fall on you!!
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Rozaytee: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2017
lafflaff123:
This is my opinion.

Some will come here to say take heart brother,and blah blah blah.

Hypocrites.

The truth is,there are rewards or consequences for everything we do in life. You contacted it due to your reckless nature, so deal with it.

Now, i hope you don't start distrubuting it.

Others learn from him. Especially the online/real liferuns girls and slay mama's.

very correct!
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Oluwa-Specter, are u saying no more beer palour runz, because this ur write up is powerful. Even me wan stop those things. Pray for ur guy.

I have long stopped him.just come there to fool around.
That thread is bleeping addictive and I advise when I can.
Sometimes the temptation is there but confront your fears and it will run.
But at other times you fall and rise again.
No one is a saint. We all need Grace.

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by segunojo866: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2017
Hahahahahaha, run to tb Joshua church for deliverance or spread it to all those ashawo girls in your area. The atheist voice. Honestly am so happy you are HIV positive.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by dhardline(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2017
Eyaa... For every action there is an equal an opposite reaction. I remember ur post some days back and was dumbfounded. Guess this will be a little warning to others
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by BrotherJesu(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
grin I told you so! All those mumu people telling you typhoid and malaria, where are they ? grin grin grin Fucklicant! Ashawo thread patrons, take note.

just look at this apertitise B infested bitch a guy is grieving and regreting u mocking mofo

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by tyup(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2017
phintohlar:
abeg shattap there

it's in ur blood gullible follower of kanu
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2017
specter:

I have long stopped him.just come there to fool around.
That thread is bleeping addictive and I advise when I can.
Sometimes the temptation is there but confront your fears and it will run.
But at other times you fall and rise again.
No one is a saint. We all need Grace.

I need help really. Don't want to be hooked, I don't know how to come out. Did my own test this week and it came out negative, so I've been away from trouble, but for how long can I avoid this thrash.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by four4: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2017
phintohlar:
Haaaa my God,so painful. But den can u pls be kind enough and show me ur real face.
may be he was one of ur customer
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by balarabe01(m): 11:25am On Sep 15, 2017
hahahaha
angry
@generalnass what a sweet story,youve succeeded in fooling them...my friend is just testing his writing skills. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by TheEminentLaity: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2017
I think you feel the way you feel because generally HIV has got a bad PR. Trust me, there are worse diseases out there ... Give me HIV any day over Cancer, Renal failure, Brain damage, Paralysis etc etc HIV is not deadly anymore it's like Malaria only when untreated that it kills.

You need to get yourself together man. It is what it is. Go out, enjoy life, learn more about HIV with better understanding you would realise a bit of what I wrote up there. Join HIV sensitisation groups, you write pretty well so you are pretty much valuable to the world. Get back to work, because you might think death is around the corner until you may be surprised many years on, seemingly healthy others would pass away before even you ... Even some here castigating you like they when their time is up... open up to people, real people not NL, who mean something to you and it will help a great deal.

And lastly and most importantly, please don't infect some unsuspecting young girl. That would scar your conscience. Just enjoy life ... Find new interests. I'm not religious and don't believe in God but if it would help you heal (not miracles... don't fall for that shit) Why not
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by fpeter(f): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

HIV1 and HIV2 dey, some people are infected with one or both strains, if one is infected with one strain, he can be infected with another again, which makes things even worse. However times have change and HIV status shouldn't be a yardstick for marriage. Once a person is on antiretrovirals and the viral load is down the chances of infecting another is quite negligible sometimes as low as 0.001%, hence the increase in discordant couple phenomenon.

Thanks for the explanation, the fear of HIV is the beginning of knowledge.
Ever since i checked my status in 2005 and knew i was free, i never bothered to understand the disease, it's symptoms and management.
I just dey mind my business. I'm glad that medicine has advanced so much so that people living with HIV can lead normal lives too.

2 Likes

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by YomaA(m): 11:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Truth is having the virus seems like your world has ended but my brother I tell u,it's the beginning of a new you, seek medical care and follow your doctors advises,won't be an easy journey obviously but pls look up to God,have a strong relationship with him and you will find peace and zeal to go on with life...people forget that there are even worse conditions put there, diabetes,malaria,zika,cancer,Ebola,these are severe illnesses that take lives,malaria has even killed more people than hiv,u shud focus on ur life and not what these people are saying to u,so many people walk around with different diseases we know nothing of,na who cry Nigerians dey slam like say they are better.
Use this as a stepping stone to greater heights,remember its not a life sentence anymore and drugs help u live longer.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by tpapi: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Can anyone here give factual reasons why condom busts
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Truckpusher(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
All my years on NL, and your wisdom still touches me deeply , every single post. Bless your soul
Bless you too.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2017
This one cannot even spell! Better go for your own HIV test because I can feel your PAIN grin grin grin
Olodo. It's hepatitis grin grin
BrotherJesu:

just look at this apertitise B infested bitch a guy is grieving and regreting u mocking mofo
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by mechanics(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Take heart bro.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by cstr1000: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2017
Damn.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Rozaytee: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2017
HenryDion:
I'm just here laughing my ass off. Op, you actually think you're HIV positive? Allow me to laugh again hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lemme burst your bubble, you're as healthy as you think. Yes. You heard me right. You're not infected with that myth. Do you know what will kill you? Is that cocktail and the fear of death. I'm not going to waste my time here typing scientific jargons on why HIV is a myth. But one thing you should understand is that the MIND is a powerful tool. It can kill, and it can create.

If you believe that there's a virus in your body, trying to kill you! Good luck, you just acquired a ticket to the grave. But if you believe otherwise, then you're on your way to seeing the real world. Over the years, I have been a searcher of truth, both in science and in religion, I have acquired so much that I can see the world from standing at a spot. Knowledge is power and from it comes enlightenment.

You're healthy as you think. Exercise, eat healthy and go about your daily activities. You're free. Nothing is gonna kill you.. You're mind is strong. If it's not, train it to be strong.

Generalnass
@ op...u better dont listen to dis one oo...please go for counseling, take d right medication and eat right u will be fine...

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by perdollar(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2017
just go hang urself otherwise welcm to d world of PLWHA.
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
I must confess that I am scared shitless after reading this guy's story. Omo na to go marry ooooo. Toto no kill person (sick in the stomach already). undecided cool

1 Like

Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by Ageco(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2017
My beloved brother, your story is quite pathetic. I read your first thread and the symptoms you said you were experiencing I knew you are HIV positive, but I kept mum. However, there is still Hope for you, yes , I mean 'hope
' All you need now is Jesus. With Him everything is possible. He may not heal you,but when the end comes you will be Him in a far better place that tongue can describe now. Just repent of every sin and accept Him as your personal Lord and Saviour. He saves, cares,delivers and heals. You could be a diamond for Christ in this generation if only you can truly repent and find a Bible believing church and belong. It's well
Re: How I Contacted HIV From Sleeping With Different Prostitutes At The Age Of 24 by maxtamazin: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Stop lamenting. Move on, HIV is like any other disease. I beg stop behaving like a dumb fool...seek help and counselling. Nobody give a f*u*c*k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / Nigerian Man High On Drugs Walks With His Head On The Ground (Photos, Video) / Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.