Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ipod Your Foundametal Human Right Of Do Not Supercede The Unity Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipod Your Foundametal Human Right Of Do Not Supercede The Unity Of Nigeria (454 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Advocates Right Of Female Gender At All Level / Benue State Belongs To The Fulani By Right Of Conquest - Prof. Labdo Muhammad / Watch Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Protesting For The Unity Of Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipod Your Foundametal Human Right Of Do Not Supercede The Unity Of Nigeria by momonny: 1:12am On Sep 15, 2017
In DOKUBO-ASARI V. FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (2007) ALL FWLR (PT 375) 588, The Supreme Court per Muhammed JSC (CJN Rtd.) had the following to say:

"Where national security is threatened or there is real likelihood of it being threatened, human rights or individual rights of those responsible take second place. Human Rights or individual rights must be suspended until national security can be protected or taken care of. This is not anything new. The corporate existence of Nigeria as a united, harmonious, indivisible and indissoluble sovereign nation is certainly greater than any citizen's liberty or right. Once the security of this nation is in jeopardy and it survives in pieces rather than in peace, the individual liberty or right may not even exist."
Re: Ipod Your Foundametal Human Right Of Do Not Supercede The Unity Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Learn to spell then learn to manage your common animal instinct which is emotion.

After which, you need to learn to be human before being Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Ipod Your Foundametal Human Right Of Do Not Supercede The Unity Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 15, 2017
What's so special about Nigeria. What baffles me is that these people making noise here will jump at the opportunity of leaving this hell of a country for another country if given the chance. But no, just because they hate Igbos, they're agitating for them to be killed. When the war starts, e go reach everywhere oooo. Everybody go hear am oooo. So you guys think the war will be fought in the south east alone. I Just dey laugh, I don talk my own
Re: Ipod Your Foundametal Human Right Of Do Not Supercede The Unity Of Nigeria by momonny: 1:35am On Sep 15, 2017
No body hate Igbos rather you hate everybody including yourself stop blaming everybody and purge yourself of your self hate before accusing every body.;
Betmaster3:
What's so special about Nigeria. What baffles me is that these people making noise here will jump at the opportunity of leaving this hell of a country for another country if given the chance. But no, just because they hate Igbos, they're agitating for them to be killed. When the war starts, e go reach everywhere oooo. Everybody go hear am oooo. So you guys think the war will be fought in the south east alone. I Just dey laugh, I don talk my own

1 Like

Re: Ipod Your Foundametal Human Right Of Do Not Supercede The Unity Of Nigeria by momonny: 1:44am On Sep 15, 2017
thank you for your observation English teacher who cheated to pass his English exams. for crying out loud you can't claim human right when your intentions is to put over 100million Igbos and Christians in the east and other part of the country in harms way because you want sovereignty. please you and your Ipod leader really needs medical help.
Billyonaire:
Learn to spell then learn to manage your common animal instinct which is emotion.

After which, you need to learn be human before being Nigerian
Re: Ipod Your Foundametal Human Right Of Do Not Supercede The Unity Of Nigeria by correctguy101(m): 2:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Common sense really ain't common.

What kind of nonsensical reasoning is this.

This guy and anyone who entertains ideas as the OP is sure a shallow dumb dullard.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Candidate Oseloka Obaze Picks Alex Ekwueme’s Daughter As Running Mate / Governor Okorocha In The Mood / Ipob Are Not Terrorists – Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.