Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Beautiful Lady Pranks Her Parents That She’s Pregnant! - See Their Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Pranks Her Parents That She’s Pregnant! - See Their Reactions (1083 Views)

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. / Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Pranks Her Parents That She’s Pregnant! - See Their Reactions by LegendVibes: 4:57am On Sep 15, 2017
So, a beautiful Lady felt the need to have fun, so she played an epic prank on her parents, by telling them on WhatsApp that she’s pregnant.

She revealed to her father that he’d be a grandad soon, and he responded thus: “Wow I am very happy my dear. Granddad J”.

and The lady then asked her dad, if he wasn’t upset, he replied thus: “No. I love you deeply and if you happy then I am with you 100%. I will be happy to play with my grandchild while I still have energy.”
Going on to the mum was quite different, as her reaction was beyond the mood.

“You’re going to be a grandmother” wrote the lady to her mother on WhatsApp, and she responded with: “I’ll kill you” ..
He mother then responded thus: “You don’t have a descent job and you want to have a child?”. Lol

http://www.torimill.com/2017/09/beautiful-lady-pranks-her-parents-that.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44 Ijebabe Dominique

Re: Beautiful Lady Pranks Her Parents That She’s Pregnant! - See Their Reactions by HeWrites(m): 4:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Mothers though grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Pranks Her Parents That She’s Pregnant! - See Their Reactions by LordsApostle: 5:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Fork them
Re: Beautiful Lady Pranks Her Parents That She’s Pregnant! - See Their Reactions by Zeze06(m): 5:01am On Sep 15, 2017
cheesy

Her dad will live longer than her mum...not a curse, but dad is patient and takes life easy, mum is paranoid and its not always good.... cry
Re: Beautiful Lady Pranks Her Parents That She’s Pregnant! - See Their Reactions by jay2pee(m): 5:22am On Sep 15, 2017
But mum is right anyway... She knows the implications

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Pranks Her Parents That She’s Pregnant! - See Their Reactions by Tapout(m): 5:42am On Sep 15, 2017
Zeze06:
cheesy

Her dad will live longer than her mum...not a curse, but dad is patient and takes life easy, mum is paranoid and its not always good.... cry

there's nothing paranoid there, she's totally right. I was at my elder sister's house for about 3months, she has 2kids aged 2 & 6months cheesy respectively, the money dem dey spend on pampas alone na die talk more of baby food. Abi the baby would come and be drinking garri undecided
Re: Beautiful Lady Pranks Her Parents That She’s Pregnant! - See Their Reactions by luminouz(m): 6:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Tapout:

there's nothing paranoid there, she's totally right. I was at my elder sister's house for about 3months, she has 2kids aged 2 & 6months cheesy respectively, the money dem dey spend on pampas alone na die talk more of baby food. Abi the baby would come and be drinking garri undecided
2 babies aged 2 n 6 months respectively?? shocked
How she take born them so fast
Ultrafast WiFi?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Double Date / Unbelievable!! This Guy Just Wants To Kill His Neighbour’s Wife, Nothing Else / Why Do I Like Being Dominated By Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.