Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction (9938 Views)

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Victni: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A lady was seen pranking her boyfriend that she wanted a breakup but the prank went wrong as her boyfriend reacted badly. Gistvic Reports.

After she said that, her boyfriend beat the hell out of her with punches and slaps before leaving. Gistvic Reports.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/lady-pranks-her-boyfriend-that-she.html

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

3 Shares

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by XhosaNostra(f): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2019
A blessing in disguise, I say. What kind of a nut does that over a break up. Good riddance!

13 Likes

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Headlesschicken(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2019
undecided Who knows how much d poor n!gga must v spent,so if he can't v u anymore,then he gotta beat it out of u.... Simple
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by ebonyggurl(f): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Atleast she found out what he's truly like...good riddance to bad rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by marvin906(m): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2019
breakup gone wrong
hahahhahha..
after the nigga done spend enough for your head you get luck na under sea you for find yourself..

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by MJBOLT: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2019
some people are just mad,ordinary break up and you turn to anthony joshua

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Skyfornia(m): 9:49am On Mar 29, 2019
The guy is a beast

1 Like

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Jcole1985(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:
A blessing in disguise, I say. What kind of a nut does that over a break up. Good riddance!
What kind of scrotum sack lies that she is from South Africa when she is not Quit NL Mr.Segun

1 Like

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by XhosaNostra(f): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:

What kind of scrotum sack lies that she is from South Africa when she is not Quit NL Mr.Segun

Why should I quit NL if I'm Mr Segun? undecided NL should be home automatically based on my Afonja heritage grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:49am On Mar 29, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A lady was seen pranking her boyfriend that she wanted a breakup but the prank went wrong as her boyfriend reacted badly. Gistvic Reports.

After she said that, her boyfriend beat the hell out of her with punches and slaps before leaving. Gistvic Reports.

Watch Video Below:

She needs to breakup ASAP
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Jcole1985(m): 10:53am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Why should I quit NL if I'm Mr Segun? undecided NL should be home automatically based on my Afonja heritage grin
Mr Segun quit NL becuase you have been deceiving people since
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Jcole1985(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Why should I quit NL if I'm Mr Segun[/clor] ? undecided NL should be home automatically based on my [color=olive]Afonja heritage grin

shocked A South African can know decipher tribes through names,right
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by CAPSLOCKED: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2019
THAT VIDEO SHOULD BE RATED 18+.
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by XhosaNostra(f): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:

shocked A South African can know decipher tribes through names,right

Because I'm not dumb. Duh.
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Jcole1985(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Because I'm not dumb. Duh.
Oga Segun u don give yourself away already
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by XhosaNostra(f): 11:05am On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:

Mr Segun quit NL becuase you have been deceiving people since

Jaqenhghar, please tell this mampara where I'm from grin
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Jcole1985(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Jaqenhghar, please tell this mampara where I'm from grin
A faceless account or any other cannot defend you,we do not even know if that is your alternate,Segun take off this Xhosa mask now
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by XhosaNostra(f): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:

Oga Segun u don give yourself away already

Then usisibhanxa. In fact voetsek. I'm getting tired of your baseless accusations. You're only making yourself look like a paranoid schizophrenic. Many people here know where I'm from. Really, why would I lie about my nationality?
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
some people are just mad,ordinary break up and you turn to anthony joshua

Did you see that shocked shocked shocked

I'm fvckin speechless grin grin grin
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
THAT VIDEO SHOULD BE RATED 18+.

I'm still in shock! I can't close my mouth grin
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Jcole1985(m): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Then usisibhanxa. In fact voetsek. I'm getting tired of your baseless accusations. You're only making ME look like a paranoid schizophrenic. Many people here know where I'm from
Ofcourse we do,Nigeria
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Then usisibhanxa. In fact voetsek. I'm getting tired of your baseless accusations. You're only making yourself look like a paranoid schizophrenic. Many people here know where I'm from. Really, why would I lie about my nationality?

Babe, don't you know when you're being trolled grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by CAPSLOCKED: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:

I'm still in shock! I can't close my mouth grin

IF THE GUY HASN'T BEEN ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR BATTERY AND ATTEMPTED MURDER THERE'S A BIG ERROR SOMEWHERE.
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by XhosaNostra(f): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:

Babe, don't you know when you're being trolled grin grin grin

I had that feeling but decided to entertain him. He's bored, obviously tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

IF THE GUY HASN'T BEEN ARRESTED AND CHARGED FOR BATTERY AND ATTEMPTED MURDER THERE'S A BIG ERROR SOMEWHERE.

They're teenagers, I could hear someone else in the background telling him to stop! I hope he goes viral andgets rushed on the block, daily!
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Jaqenhghar: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Jaqe nhghar, please tell this mampara where I'm from grin
Wassa matter? Problems with an admirer?
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by XhosaNostra(f): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Wassa matter? Problems with an admirer?

Yes please, get him off me tongue
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

That's his page if anyone is on the gram and they wanna troll him grin grin grin

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Jaqenhghar: 11:28am On Mar 29, 2019
Jcole1985:

A faceless account or any other cannot defend you,we do not even know if that is your alternate ,Segun take off this Xhosa mask now
Yaaaaay! Nice one Sherlock Holmes. You just cracked the biggest mystery of all time. Who would have thought.
[img]https://media1./images/5c98a872def9cf13b669099a5ed13509/tenor.gif?itemid=5340979[/img]
Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

Watch Video Below:

Kindly walk out of the relationship. He is a beast

1 Like

Re: Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend That She Wanted A Breakup, See His Terrible Reaction by Bossjakande: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2019
before u blame d guy u Neva know wat he have done for her. I think his wrong sha but does two wrong make a right. even if she want to break up she should be matured and gentle abt it. I will put a blog about break up soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[download Full] J.I.D The Never Story Link. Direct / When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) / Grab A Condom If A Lady Does Any Of These Things – Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.