Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night (4306 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by Caseless: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Lies.
Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by LordOfNaira: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Osahon7:
will that give you people biafra? You guys dont know what you want! If Nigeria Splits its going to be 5 countries and Biafra and Yorubas will be the poorest while Niger Delta and North will be the richest!
Y'all wanted war, this is just a dance!

How did you come about this nonsensical prediction. Yoruba, the poorest? North and Niger Delta, the richest?

Please, I need a brief explanation.

1 Like

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by DONADAMS(m): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2017
Very sad they had to die...R.I.P
Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by Softmojo(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2017
sounds like Nnamdi Kanu's voice on the commentary. Perhaps he went to see the extent of damage done at his Father's house.
Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by OlanreJohnson: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2017
Lloydfather:
The blood of this innocent children of somebody will fight back.
At this junction I'm calling on Ipob members to fill the twitter handle of useless Sarah buhari with the #your father is murderer and a bigot.

Biafrans have a long memory. There will be payback time. That na surebank.

Meanwhile their 'unity' is destroyed forever.
Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by jayson87: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2017
We warned them but they won't listen. Now they pay the price with their life. Nnamdi Kanu and his baifruad Agenda will just take innocent lives away

1 Like

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by DukeDen(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2017
Hahahahahhabahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahababbabab
Osahon7:
will that give you people biafra? You guys dont know what you want! If Nigeria Splits its going to be 5 countries and Biafra and Yorubas will be the poorest while Niger Delta and North will be the richest!
Y'all wanted war, this is just a dance!
Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by vicadex07(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2017
Lloydfather:
The blood of this innocent children of somebody will fight back.
At this junction I'm calling on Ipob members to fill the twitter handle of useless Sarah buhari with the #your father is a murderer and a bigot.

lmao...keyboard warriors...

grin

What happened to the zoo will burn and we will bring it down. Una no get matches?

Useless boastful cowards with pea-sized brains.

grin
Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by tsdarkside(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
irynterri:
they came for the Shiites and you felt they are not my brothers,i do not care.Now they have come for people who are now tagged IPOB, still you do not care.One day they will come for you and no one will be there to fight for you.Till the common man learn to stand up for one another irrespective of their belief system we will continue to be oppressed by the elite who are always united.This is the 21st century,you do not use live bullets to disperse a rousing crowd,at most use rubber bullets.

stand for kini...you called us zoo animals now you want us to stand for you?
Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by irynterri(f): 6:52am On Sep 17, 2017
tsdarkside:

stand for kini...you called us zoo animals now you want us to stand for you?
lol,so you now think I am IPOB or I believe in Mohammed abi? No matter what someone believes in learn to stand for the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

COP28: FG Spends N2.78bn On Estacodes, Airfares / Breaking News: Madam EFCC Is Also A Thief. / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala's Alleged Pitiful Theft And Corruption Revealed-Shameful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.