Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night (4287 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by okoro4: 6:29am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by Ovamboland(m): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2017
Is Kanu living on the streets on on those trees?

2 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by mazimee(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Injustice will not go unpunished

5 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by LUGBE: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2017
, is time to respond

1 Like

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by Lloydfather(m): 6:38am On Sep 15, 2017
The blood of this innocent children of somebody will fight back.
At this junction I'm calling on Ipob members to fill the twitter handle of useless Sarah buhari with the #your father is a murderer and a bigot.

11 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by Atlantia(f): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2017
And on the news the police commissioner kept insisting that nobody was killed.
I still don't understand the idea of deploying soldiers into the state.

It only serves to heighten tension and further aggravate the situation.

5 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by DrGoodman: 6:43am On Sep 15, 2017
These young men are not thieves, not even armed and has never hurt anyone. They didn't break any laws in the constitution.

They were killed because of hate.

8 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2017
Lloydfather:
The blood of this innocent children of somebody will fight back.
At this junction I'm calling on Ipob members to fill the twitter handle of useless Sarah buhari with the #your father is murderer and a bigot.
will that give you people biafra? You guys dont know what you want! If Nigeria Splits its going to be 5 countries and Biafra and Yorubas will be the poorest while Niger Delta and North will be the richest!
Y'all wanted war, this is just a dance!

8 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Why!! !!! Why where they killed? cry cry cry cry what offense did they commit

2 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2017
I thought soldiers are to protect the life and property of the people
Why killing these armless citizens cry

3 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by klens(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2017
Hope they didn't kill that guy that always give us video update. The one that gave the update yesterday when soldiers where shooting at them
Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by ipoblogic: 7:07am On Sep 15, 2017
Atlantia:
And on the news the police commissioner kept insisting that nobody was killed.
I still don't understand the idea of deploying soldiers into the state.

It only serves to heighten tension and further aggravate the situation.

we are of lower value than cows。
we are infidels who should not exist。

thats why。。

2 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by kalufelix(m): 7:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by ipoblogic: 7:09am On Sep 15, 2017
loneatar:

Nigerian soldiers are to protect Fulani and Hausa。

ther rest are not humans。
bifrans are not humans

2 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by ZombieTAMER: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2017
loneatar:

Buhari Fulani army and herdsmen came to kill and terrorise innocent civilians....
Buhari is an illiterate and a harbinger of hate and bad governance
I only pity burantashi who is going to pay for the sins of buhari in the Hague while buhari rests in peace

4 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by tobida: 7:10am On Sep 15, 2017
I can never support a country dat goes around murdering its own people.

People dat have comited no criminal offence. Tomorow it could be u.

It will never be well with Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by Atlantia(f): 7:10am On Sep 15, 2017
ipoblogic:

we are of lower value than cows。
we are infidels who should not exist。

thats why。。
You might be...I'm definitely not.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Atlantia:

You might be...I'm definitely not.
Jesu!! See ela
Ela part one
Ela part two
O tun fowo boju

1 Like

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by bewla(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2017
mazimee:
Injustice will not go unpunished
u no hear of Kaduna own zazaki
Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by Atlantia(f): 7:23am On Sep 15, 2017
cummando:

Jesu!! See ela
Ela part one
Ela part two
O tun fowo boju
Ela oju kan abi? Oya go away.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by EponOjuku: 7:28am On Sep 15, 2017
Osahon7:
will that give you people biafra? You guys dont know what you want! If Nigeria Splits its going to be 5 countries and Biafra and Yorubas will be the poorest while Niger Delta and North will be the richest!

Yorubas would be the poorest?
When all your ancestors ended up as houseboys in the SW?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by Sanchez01: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2017
Some twists in the video:

1. At the start of the video, one of the guys confirmed that he doesn't know where his parents are ad that he is scared.

2. Just a few minutes into the video, the guy recording got a call and he told the person at the other end he is safe.

These are people who have vowed to choose death should Biafra not come. Meanwhile, the man who psyched their spirit has disappeared under his father's wrapper.

Funniest thing is, this is just an exercise; a prelude to the main thing. They chose to be foolish in place of wisdom. Where is Kanu? Where is his mother? Where is his father? Where is his older brother? Where is his older sister? Where is his wife and children?

'The lion make claims to be king of Jungle. But when the jingle is on fire, the lion seems to be on the run... Can the lion then be said to be greater than the jungle' - Dance of Shame.

9 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by EponOjuku: 7:43am On Sep 15, 2017
I can see some flatheaded clowns making animal noises here on Nairaland while their fathers are learning new dance inside gutter in Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by irynterri(f): 7:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Sanchez01:

1. At the start of the video, one of the guys confirmed that he doesn't know where his parents are ad that he is scared.

2. Just a few minutes into the video, the guy recording got a call and he told the person at the other end he is safe.

These are people who have vowed to choose death should Biafra not come. Meanwhile, the man who psyched their spirit has disappeared under his father's wrapper.

Funniest thing is, this is just an exercise; a prelude to the main thing. They chose to be foolish in place of wisdom. Where is Kanu? Where is his mother? Where is his father? Where is his older brother? Where is his older sister? Where is his wife and children?

'The lion make claims to be king of Jungle. But when the jingle is on fire, the lion seems to be on the run... Can the lion then be said to be greater than the jungle' - Dance of Shame.
they came for the Shiites and you felt they are not my brothers,i do not care.Now they have come for people who are now tagged IPOB, still you do not care.One day they will come for you and no one will be there to fight for you.Till the common man learn to stand up for one another irrespective of their belief system we will continue to be oppressed by the elite who are always united.This is the 21st century,you do not use live bullets to disperse a rousing crowd,at most use rubber bullets.

12 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by RomeSankara: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2017
Osahon7:

Shut up already you child

3 Likes

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by RomeSankara: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2017
irynterri:
they came for the Shiites and you felt they are not my brothers,i do not care.Now they have come for people who are now tagged IPOB, still you do not care.One day they will come for you and no one will be there to fight for you.Till the common man learn to stand up for one another irrespective of their belief system we will continue to be oppressed by the elite who are always united.This is the 21st century,you do not use live bullets to dispers a rousing crowd,at most use plastic bullets.

Exactly..that was why I was very vocal against the Shia massacre because I knew of allowed it would be repeated again and now it has

1 Like

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by skyman200(m): 8:05am On Sep 15, 2017
African leaders are evil just because of they asked for their right, such a thing can never happen in Scotland or Catalonia in Spain, this is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by ruggedtimi(m): 8:07am On Sep 15, 2017
Too bad..but we should wait to hear from the nigeria military. I guess their was a resistance by the ipob members. Peace is the only ans and avoid hate speech "k*nu"
Re: Watch Video Of People Killed By Soldiers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Last Night by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 15, 2017
Sanchez01:

Condemn injustice anywhere you are it, don't be a fool.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Igbo Really Marginalized? Let’s Discuss / This Ananbra Man Gave 60 Trailer Bags Of Rice To Anambra People / IPOB - The Dangerous Utterances Of Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.