Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Nigeria - Call To Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria - Call To Unity (394 Views)

IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / Inec's Inability To Conduct Fair Elections Is The Biggest Threat To Unity - Wike / Say No To Unity Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria - Call To Unity by Hardeysolution(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigeria

She is a Lord over many nations. She is a land flowing with plenty of milk and honey that nobody has tasted except the powerful and elites of the society. I stand to represent the common man, handicapped by law, neglected by the government and manipulated by his own.
Over a hundred years ago, Nigeria was formed out of whatever motive you call it- selfishness, business relations, corruption, civilisation, religion and whatever reason. Nigeria was given birth to following the amalgamation of the southern and northern protectorates as history as it. We were enslaved and saw something sort of different from 1700s and 1800s eras. We were manipulated, used, enslaved, looted. I believed these allegations against the Britain were true. We all share as Nigerians that there was a problem from the onset and there is still. We soon took over and couldn't correct the mistakes but out of self-centeredness, corruption, caused more harm than the Britain had caused.
Nigeria is great whether or not you believe it. Her greatness is just be lowered, overpowered by the influences of the great masters of all time - corruption and corruption! This gave birth to poverty, unemployment and the likes. However, negligence, illiteracy, greed also contributed to the unspeakable things In this country.
Patriot, after all these menaces have taken the roots and took over immensely, our eyes were finally opened - not really! We clamouring for a break up, change of system, restructuring and the likes. Corruption and bad governance gave birth to these social vices right before our eyes - not actually from 1914. I stand to say AMALGAMATION IS NOT THE PROBLEM BUT BAD GOVERNANCE.
I am not a fan of Nigeria's break up rather I push forward, the commitment to effectively tackle corruption at all levels. When this is achieved, we just laid a right path.
Let's unitedly hold one another's hand with an infectious smile, bring Nigeria out of the problem we nonchalantly subjected her to. Let's fight corruption. Let's take back the power. No more exploitation.
With Unity and Faith, Peace and Progress are guaranteed.

Adedamola Odukoya.
Solution.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=877906625692157&id=100004184832542
Re: Nigeria - Call To Unity by Hardeysolution(m): 7:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: Nigeria - Call To Unity by ipoblogic: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2017
buhari and his fellow Jihardists has crossed the RED line, there is no unity to call。

there is no going back on our freedom。
if we fail, our children will carry opn。

we cannot live together with Jihardists and terrorists。

we cannot negotiate with them。
Re: Nigeria - Call To Unity by ITbomb(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2017
AMALGAMATION IS NOT THE PROBLEM BUT BAD GOVERNANCE.

Bad governance exist when the leader can do as he likes knowing that he cannot be challenged because his part of the country is majority in the army

Bad governance exists when the center is too strong and the component units have no say in how they want to manage their resources

Bad governance exists when you sacrifice federal character and appoint people from one part of the country and none from another part.

Amalgamation was a mistake bro

But personally, I prefer a federated Nigeria state. We will only be powerful and influential as Nigeria. How I wish those Arewa parasites understand this
Re: Nigeria - Call To Unity by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Fvck unity.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Destroyed Nigeria? / Traditionalists, Mogajis, War Lords Families Visit Ajimobi.. Condemn Shooting / Nigeria Almagation Is Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.