Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles (1671 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / Why Do Ladies Start Acting Like An Old Woman The Moment They Get Married? / Men Prepare Yourselves To Handle Women The Moment They Turned 40 + (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by whywhyogun: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2017
after we finish discussing the price, and they say ok, and they unbuckle their belts, which indicates that I am allowed to play with their dicks as I wish , after all of these, I feel most happy moments in my life.

I have been cheated. the guy took away my money , without letting me play his dick, or his dick was impotent . so that is why unbuckling is so symbolically important.

I love the moment a guy looses his belt buckle, and totally gives his trust to me, to put his most precious flesh , which is his dick , to my tending.

I can not wait to pounce on it, and devour it by my mouth. but usually , I will try hard to refrain myself, and be a gentle lady, which means, I would kiss him to make him relax, and forget this is a dirty money-sex trade.

and kissing will help him erec t more easily, and I will kiss him from his juicy mouth to his neck, earlobes, chest, tummy and flip his dick by my tongue when it is in my mouth. I know his dick will be so solid that its skin will burst .

I just love hearing the sound , the clang , with which they unbuckle their belts, and let me handle the rest of the thing.
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by makydebbie(f): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2017
7:17 am and this is the only thing that crossed your mind. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2017
i thought you went oblivion already, here you are again. welcome back!

how has been your pusssy?
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by whywhyogun: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:

because I have not had sex last night. and I am thirsty for sperm. not like you, probably , your black husband's peniss is now now still in your vagina.
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by simplemach(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Lols
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by whywhyogun: 7:22am On Sep 15, 2017
dayo2me:
i thought you went oblivion already, here you are again. welcome back!

how has been your pusssy?

my lower hole is dry, and I don't bring any lubricant to Africa. so I don't do "real" sex for a long time. I just suck black peniss these days.
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by simplemach(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

because I have not had sex last night. and I am thirsty for sperm. not like you, probably , your black husband's peniss is now now still in your vagina.

RAW
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by gabinogem(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Weirdo cheesy
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

my lower hole is dry, and I don't bring any lubricant to Africa. so I don't do "real" sex for a long time. I just suck black peniss these days.
does sucking quench the thirst of your pussy to get fvcked?
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by divinehand2003(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2017
We have missed your controversial posts. You are back at last. Thought you've left NL for good.
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by whywhyogun: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2017
dayo2me:

sucking is also a symbolic thing. you see, I am a well educated woman. so I don't need to bind my joy with direct vagina sex. I get as much satisfaction from the sucking as the clang sound of their buckles.
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

sucking is also a symbolic thing. you see, I am a well educated woman. so I don't need to bind my joy with direct vagina sex. I get as much satisfaction from the sucking as the clang sound of their buckles.
when last did you have sex?
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by whywhyogun: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2017
dayo2me:

anyway, I abhor the big black peniss so much. I can not let them in (my lower hole) without some lubricant. but I don't have any lubricant. one day, a black boy suggested we would use pepper oil, which was of course not appropriate.

anyway, I would not pour the lubricant in my hole directly , instead I would rub them thickly on his black giant peniss, which is nicely sucked by me, and with a lot of saliva already.

but, anyway, I detest the idea of being penetrated by a big black rod. I just like the feeling when it is in my palm or mouth.
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by whywhyogun: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2017
dayo2me:
when last did you have sex?

that depends on the definition of sex. including all kinds of sex ? what about hand massage without sperm out, or without even seeing his dick (massage him with his pants on)?
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by EtherealAnn(f): 7:46am On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
morning
i just replied you thanks
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by makydebbie(f): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2017
EtherealAnn:

morning
i just replied you thanks
Yea, saw it and replied. I'll call you soon.
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by EtherealAnn(f): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
alright
thanks
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:13am On Sep 15, 2017
so how much do you charge for a night

and how many rounds do you offer?
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by whywhyogun: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
so how much do you charge for a night

and how many rounds do you offer?

i don't charge any money , i pay.

i am a white lady.
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by David160(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Nawa o
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:24am On Sep 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

i don't charge any money , i pay.

i am a white lady.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so how much do you pay
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by whywhyogun: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

so how much do you pay

it depends on the quality of your peniss and your stature.
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:43am On Sep 15, 2017
whywhyogun:

it depends on the quality of your peniss and your stature.
so how much have you paid the best male body and a d!ck that suits your tast
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by EtherealAnn(f): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
hi please she has'nt gotten it
Re: I Like The Moment They Unlock Their Belt Buckles by makydebbie(f): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2017
EtherealAnn:

hi please she has'nt gotten it
Pls I've sent you a mail. Sorry for the delay.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Blogger Officially turn Gay, See Proof / She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up / Royal Family Ready For First Gay Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.