Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up (1667 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Lady Sues Boyfriend For Failing To Marry Her After ‘Wasting Her Time’ For 8 Yrs / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Horlartunes: 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
hi guys my relationship is complicated right now.... i messed up terribly now she told me to give her time to fixed things up i.e she says i should not call her that she will do the calling and blocked me on whats app guys what should i do .... i infected her with Staph, and i wasn't even still serious about it
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Marcus2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
hmmm, then give her time.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Forget about her and move on...

Why will she block u on whatsapp

Dat means she no longer regards u again...
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Horlartunes: 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
Forget about her and move on...

Why will she block u on whatsapp

Dat means she no longer regards u again...

bros i messed up
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by makydebbie(f): 7:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
How did you mess up?
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Horlartunes:
bros i messed up

Then free her for now....Obey her opinion.
All she needs is to recover from the disappointment from u.
Definitely, she will return...if she truly loves u.
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Mariangeles(f): 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
Horlartunes:
hi guys my relationship is complicated right now.... i messed up terribly now she told me to give her time to fixed things up i.e she says i should not call her that she will do the calling and blocked me on whats app guys what should i do
What did you do?
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
Give her nah
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Dontquit: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
I had to help my neighbor I'm crushing on to carry two bags of table water to her room in the 3rd floor. She thanked and asked me to drop it in front of her room that her Boyfriend is inside and will take it inside. Petty me, I immediately return the water down stair.

Nonsense Radarada...and another guy dey kpanshi her.

Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
She is done with you, move on.
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Horlartunes: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chikita66:
damnt so sad
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Horlartunes: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

Then free her for now....Obey her opinion.

All she needs is to recover from the disappointment from u.

Definitely, she will return...if she truly loves u.

thank you
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by OhiOfIhima: 10:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
Horlartunes:
bros i messed up
u messed up u messed up.. Waiting u do u no wan share so how do u want us to advise u naw... Alayee, if u no wan complete ur story, pack well..
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Horlartunes:
hi guys my relationship is complicated right now.... i messed up terribly now she told me to give her time to fixed things up i.e she says i should not call her that she will do the calling and blocked me on whats app guys what should i do
When you didn't tell us what you did that made her block you, how the hell do you expect us to help you?
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:28am On Mar 07, 2018
Chikita66:

Why cover ur face
Are u not proud of whom u are?
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by ayookunlee: 7:26am On Mar 07, 2018
what u did was serious, if you were the one too, u will do worse, just give her time

1 Like

Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Horlartunes: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

Why cover ur face

Are u not proud of whom u are?

I too love that girl
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2018
You Infected Her With Disease... She Blocked You On Whatsapp, I Hope She Blocked You On Facebook Too and Blacklisted Your Number... You Go Fvck another Street Babe then Carry The Disease Go Dash Your Girlfriend... I Think God Should Block Your Life too
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by Horlartunes: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2018
DeadRat:
You Infected Her With Disease... She Blocked You On Whatsapp, I Hope She Blocked You On Facebook Too and Blacklisted Your Number... You Go Fvck another Street Babe then Carry The Disease Go Dash Your Girlfriend... I Think God Should Block Your Life too
haa too harsh
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by alfchye(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2018
u re just a mugu...what do u mean u infected her with Stalph...mtchewwww ever heard d word shaggy....it wasn't me....i will tell her it is toilet infection and she should stop using public toilet or dirty toilets...lols...

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by lenghtinny(m): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2018
Why are you crying like a baby

If she comes back then she deserves to be shot in the pussy angry...
I can forgive you if you're cheating on me, but now donating the proceeds of your promiscuity will only make me plan how to skin you while you are still breathing angry...
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by CAPSLOCKED: 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Horlartunes:
hi guys my relationship is complicated right now.... i messed up terribly now she told me to give her time to fixed things up i.e she says i should not call her that she will do the calling and blocked me on whats app guys what should i do .... i infected her with Staph, and i wasn't even still serious about it

YOU'RE ONLY SORRY YOU bleeped UP NOT BECAUSE YOUR REMORSE IS BASED ON SINCERITY,

BUT BASED ON THE SHAME AND DISAPPOINTMENT YOU FEEL BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT.

IF YOU'RE IN A SORT OF COMMITMENT AND YOU GONNA PLAY GAMES, USE PROTECTION.

YOU'VE INFECTED THE GIRL WITH THE RESULTS OF YOUR GAMES AND SHE'S CARRYING THE SCORES,
YOU'RE SEEKING FOR OUR ADVICE.

FIX YOUR MESS YOURSELF MAN.

I'LL CHAIN MY SISTER DOWN THE MOMENT SHE EVER THINKS OF GOING BACK TO SOMEBODY LIKE YOU. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by newslifeop: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
They are fuckin.her
Re: She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up by SmellingAnus(m): 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
You are the side guy and you infected her with staph there by leading to she infecting her main guy with staph... The main guy is angry that she cheated on him so she has decided to block you for now...

The good news is that she will still cheat on her main guy with you... Just be patient... That's how those cheats behave grin

(1) (Reply)

Royal Family Ready For First Gay Wedding (photo) / It's Sin For Married Couples To Have Sex For Pleasure - Nigerian Lady / What Is Your Greatest Fear About Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.