Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Im So Confuse! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im So Confuse! (822 Views)

Am So Confuse Right Now.....i Need Help / Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her / Im So In Love But He Is Younger Than Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im So Confuse! by Cyndmivasliz: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2010
He's got dis temper that scares the crap out of me.He's slapped me once out of anger nd promised neva 2 do it again,although he's holding out tight,bt im still so scared
Re: Im So Confuse! by SisiKill1: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
I hear some for some people FEAR is like an aphrodisiac, perhaps that's the case with you or you won't be in a relationship where you live in constant fear.
Re: Im So Confuse! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2010
Uhmmmm then its a relationship of fear then. Would you want to live like this?
Re: Im So Confuse! by r231(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2010
you can't live in fear

if you feel like he is going to do it again then leave
Re: Im So Confuse! by googles: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2010
[size=13pt]if a guy hits you once and you stick with him
he is going to do it again and again and again
if you can leave with that then. . . . .
i wish you the best [/size]
Re: Im So Confuse! by 190: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2010
^^
But i keep hiting you and you are still wif me~ grin grin grin
Re: Im So Confuse! by Kelvinj(m): 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2010
@190
Then plz stop or better still find ur match
Re: Im So Confuse! by googles: 1:32pm On Feb 28, 2010
190:

^^
But i keep hiting you and you are still wif me~ grin grin grin

[size=13pt]no sweerie you are hitting on me not hitting me. . . . wink[/size]
Re: Im So Confuse! by r231(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2010
^^^^^hehehehehe

the diff. is clear grin cheesy
Re: Im So Confuse! by tijanijude(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2010
Relationship is supposed to be a glimpse into what your marriage will be like. If he hits you now, he may do it again unless if you sincerely know that he won't. You leave him or live with it. best of luck.
Re: Im So Confuse! by 190: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2010
kelvin and r231
u have heard leave me and my googles alone~
Re: Im So Confuse! by rawswagga(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2010
Its amazing hw people in here give immature advice.ur advice can kill a gud and sweet relationship.someone said leave him alone,if is real luv do u tink is easy to leave.hw many of u guys here hav never in one intsance slap ur gf or how many girls here hav nt receive a slap from ur bf.giv d girl a simple advice.u may never had knwn wat she did dat resulted to d slap.do u knw hw far they hav gone or hw sweet thire relationship is,u just hit ur keypad nd say leave him alone.I get pissd off when I read people advice.I hav lot of mind burgin problem to bring up here but d rate of immaturity here is high.ask a question they will turn it to a fight.or scode or even laugh u nd ur problem.@poster plz try nd continue in ur relationship nd buuld it rit,d angel u know is better dan d angel d NL are asking u to go nd meet.u don't break a relationship instead u work it out for gud.abid in ur bf rules nd know wat pisses him off.is there is an agurment talk low bkos soft tone turneth away wrath.best of luck girl.
Re: Im So Confuse! by 190: 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2010
^^

yeah dats my boy!
Re: Im So Confuse! by rawswagga(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2010
Hi one90
Re: Im So Confuse! by tijanijude(m): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2010
@ rawswagga.
you might be sending the poor girl to her grave for advising her to go ahead. you can't decide for her. it is totally her choice. you can only advise her on what to do. the girl is confused. no matter what the girl might have done, she is a human being, not human sandbag (punching bag). The man should be human enough (not act like a beast that can control its anger) and gentleman enough to try talking it out with the girl rather than going violent.
@ Cynmivasliz.
Please girl, weigh your stakes in the matter and choose what's best for you. They talk of true love as if they know what it is. If he so love you, why did he hit you in the first place? Love treats the other person as he would treat himself. Can he hit himself for making a mistake? (I think not). The fact that he hits you shows that he only thinks about himself. Please, be reasonable. don't allows emotions and feelings to blind you (they are not love) they are just expression of Love and even Infatuation. Emotions will fade and feelings will cease, but what will remain is your decision to stand by the other person (which is called TRUE LOVE). TRUE LOVE is a DECISION not feelings and should not have any condition attached to it.
It is a woman that's always on the receiving end of any relationship, it's the woman that suffers most (emotionally, sexually and physically). So be wise and take your time to decide.
Re: Im So Confuse! by Tinksh(f): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2010
There is no excuse to hit a women no matter what she has done, and only a weak man would do it to make himself feel powerful! You wont see him taking on someone bigger or of equal size cos he is gutless! If a man is a real man then he would have the guts to walk away and control himself. If he slaps you he is a controlling, anger freak and it will only get worse. Find someone who treats you like a queen as you deserve!
Re: Im So Confuse! by 190: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2010
if your BF has a temper
then stop doing things that would bring the temper out of him

ITS AS SIMPLE AS ABC
Re: Im So Confuse! by tijanijude(m): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2010
only a weak man would do it to make himself feel powerful!
I agree with you on that. Men try to lord over women to enforce authority over them which shows how weak they are (and that makes me feel ashamed of being a man).

@190.
if your BF has a temper
then stop doing things that would bring the temper out of him
How can you say that!

A guy who thinks he is a man and yet cannot rule his own body (anger) is not fit to be in a relationship because he cannot be the head in a relation not to talk of marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Birthday Surprise / Why Is It That Laddys Dont Tell Thier Real Age All They Do Is Lie Lie Lie / Some Chicks Nawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.