Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster (35635 Views)

President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket / Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics) / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by StoneColdBiceps(m): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-8LKgoiS7nDM/WbuNPieNhDI/AAAAAAAAEYw/mH6BnEvMbh0AD6zbCHpY4wrqH1Qb9-QeACLcBGAs/s320/fay.jpeg[/img]

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Peter Fayose running for President in 2019 under Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)has shared another campaign photo on twitter some hours ago with the caption,

See the full tweet below:

[img]https://3.bp..com/-aD3BpWgYIAk/WbuNYjp0jFI/AAAAAAAAEY0/Ttdl7kpNFhkolrIy5Gtwx2IxbVm_8uzJwCLcBGAs/s320/twitfay.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/onyeisi-oche-ala-nigeria-2019-fayose.html

Correct.

Pepper dem gang

Between you and David Mark get my vote.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by Sirmee(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fayose is only using his presidential bid as a ploy to evade arrest after his immunity expires as governor of Ekiti state come 2018. He'll be shouting Buhari wants to use the EFCC and DSS to silence opposition.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by shurlermoz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
maxiuc:
Watch as his slave brothers will clamp on him for daring their northern grandmaster

If PDP didn't do anything for 16yrs at list the manage the unity of Nigeria

APC what have you done

who is the real slave here, the group that is begging/fighting to go or the one that has equal access to the presidency?

Shebi una be free people, oya go now.
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by omenka(m): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Stonerobaba:
Why you no go like your cultist brother. Rubbish

wink
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by ivolt: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
NNAMDIII:
I'll rather vote for buhari than this mumu

You will always vote for Buhari, so what is the "rather" part ?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by jeftalene(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dont be cheated. You find latest prices of all building materials in Nigeria here >www.engineerosaz..com

Thank me later!
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by graphiti: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
omenka:
If they don't understand why Fayose and Ffk keep pushing their mumu buttons at this time, then I doubt it will ever dawn on them in their lifetime! cheesy

Ride on Fayose, you bam throway! wink

Lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by Johnnyessence(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nice one from fayose. The one and only night mare to APC.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by Greenthumb(m): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
D. O. A
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by opius: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
NNAMDIII:

Who cares abt ur vote

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by juman(m): 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Good one.

The rule is only those that take part that can win.

He can win o.

Even trump won in almighty america.

I wish you success.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by Guestlander: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ayodele Okechukwu Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by p2flexx(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
SeanDada1:
[[s]quote author=NNAMDIII post=60477662]I'll rather vote for buhari than this mumu

Na talk u dey dey talk so??
is it your vote

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by tolujohnso: 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
scooby12:
We want Biafra!

Igbo kwenu!

WHY?
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by JaffyJoe(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Narldon:
[b]

FAYOSE

Is that How You use to do?

Python has not finished dancing in the East

Now, you want to move your "Skullarship" Mining there

I believe your brain could send a better feedback to your tribalistic itchy fingers.
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by Brugo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Incoming president of biafra

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by ladychioma: 2:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Fayose is the best thing that can happen to Nigeria. I shall vote for him any day,any time

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by Esji80(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
President of Idiot Pigs Of Biafra(IPOB)
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by SBG04: 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Everyone should know by now that Fayose is not serious about contesting the 2019 elections. His immunity is ending in 2018. He knows the EFCC is still on his neck over the Obanikoro/Dasuki/Omisore/Jonathan campaign funds. Koro and Omisore have agreed to testify against him. Zenith bank will also be called to testify against him. His tenure is ending November 2018. He knows after his tenure expires his case with the EFCC will start immediately because the only thing that has held the EFCC back from prosecuting him is his governorship immunity. But by claiming to be a Presidential aspirant by November 2018, he can easily deflect everyones attention and claim Buhari is using the EFCC to hound a Presidential aspirant. We all know Fayose is joking with this Presidential campaign nonsense. The real game is to avoid the EFCC.
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by Ikengamayor123: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mr Action
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by gawu1: 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
maxiuc:
Watch as his slave brothers will clamp on him for daring their northern grandmaster

APC what have you done

PDP managed the unity of Nigeria? Do you really mean what you said?
Really, just 4 days ago, someone said to me that one major problem with nigeria is that nigerians have short memories. I now have better grip of what he meant by that after reading your post here.
But for your reminder, you will agree however grudgingly that no part of nigeria is under occupation now.
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
NNAMDIII:

Yea, and that is because any Yoruba man that demands equity for the yorubas, the youth viciously n verbally attack him online.
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by BudeYahooCom: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fayose I like you personally because you stand up to the fulanis but UNFORTUNATELY THERE WILL BE NO MORE ELECTIONS IN BIAFRALAND UNTIL COMMON SENSE PREVAILS AND A REFERENDUM IS CONDUCTED. That's settled already.
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by willibounce1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
lol...no wonder Fayose said Kanu needed donations as his family were suffering...LMAO...na because him wan make ipods vote for am.
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by Adebayo4all: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Your mumu never do b dat

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by totorimi: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Man of the people, and fearless to confront the cabal frontally.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by dabeto: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Great man. Fearless and loved. I will forever love this man... cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by NaijaBlend: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
NNAMDIII:

That is if you are able to survive Buhari's onslaught before 2019!
Better have sense!
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by 0m0nnakoda: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
NNAMDIII:
Based on Self interest or spite? You folk are very funny indeed. You reason like children when it comes to politics

1 Like

Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2017
!!!
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 16, 2017
maxiuc:

because there can only be justice when easterners have the juicy positions
Re: Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster by Leksidebolton(m): 12:28am On Sep 16, 2017
Who your Vote Epp Monkey your Vote no count.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Commissions New Locally Produced Vehicles / Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) / South Africa Commission Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.