Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! (6124 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! / 2019: Pdp's Power Sharing Formular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by FTrebirth(m): 10:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Caseless:
na so BH start.
does BH have agenda?
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Nemesis1: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2017
The operation phyton dance sweet me for bori

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 10:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Victornezzar:
Igbos are different from igbos amarabae
i know,
but igbos will bear the mistakes of Igbos

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by theblessings: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2017
amara nice write- up, bt u should hv done this before now, bc we igbos dnt this nw, we need foreign allies, dats were he failed lyk ojukwu
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Alariwo2: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2017
DDeliverer:
The truth is you have made no point.

She's actually right..

I understand how it feels seeing your kinsmen get killed for avoidable reasons.

What baffles me is how some of you Igbos care less about the welfare of your brothers up North. That's quite sickening

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Victornezzar: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
i know,
but igbos will bear the mistakes of Igbos
am just pitying d innocent ones

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by mazimee(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
have the minorities not warned you guys to leave them alone?

Who are the minorities? I am talking about my brothers (indigenous Igbos). Why not tell your government to give referendum a chance let's see who the minorities are.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Your on point with you views...

Personally i will not want to trade one majority many miles away to a majority few miles away for anything.

Funny enough an Hausa/Fulani man has never been my problem...my problem is my leaders who should be held accountable(governor, senators, minister, LGA chairmen etc).

IPOB is fighting a just cause but the manner is reprehensible...

Sorry they brought this on themselves which the innocent will die as no country will tolerate their approach.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2017
mazimee:

Who are the minorities? I am talking about my brothers (indigenous Igbos). Why not tell your government to give referendum a chance let's see who the minorities are.
did the minorities ask you for a referendum?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Alariwo2: 10:55am On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
ofcourse i know its about interest in the crude oil

That's nice.. I'm glad that we have a common ground now at least.

This is why Yorubas don't fight to take the oil away cos it's next to impossible.. instead we try to make things work for everyone including Niger delta people. Why they loved Osinbajo dearly during his time as acting president.

Please keep telling them cos Britain will never allow it, and Trump will never fight Britain for Kanu.
#cheers

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2017
theblessings:
amara nice write- up, bt u should hv done this before now, bc we igbos dnt this nw, we need foreign allies, dats were he failed lyk ojukwu
allies?
And what will you offer the allies?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2017
Alariwo2:

That's nice.. I'm glad that we have a common ground now at least.

This is why Yorubas don't fight to take the oil away cos it's next to impossible.. instead we try to make things work for everyone including Niger delta people. Why they loved Osinbajo dearly during his time as acting VP.

Please keep telling them cos Britain will never allow it, and Trump will never fight Britain for Kanu.
#cheers
EXACTLY,
YOU NAILED IT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Alariwo2: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
EXACTLY,
YOU NAILED IT

Lol.. nailed kwanu

I no be carpenter abeg #just kidding

Bless you

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by reality1010: 11:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodday all,
I want to start by condemning the ongoing operation python dance that is ongoing in southeast which have injured many and some have been killed,
it is out of place because the lives and properties of Innocent people are at risk,
Buhari should withdraw them!
But my main message is directed at nnamdi kanu and i will make it brief,
it is not the strongest animal that survive in the jungle but the wisest,
a wise man examine the harsh reality around him and adapt to it,
I love my Igbo people deeply and seeing the picture of young and handsome Igbo youths being shot in the name of Ipob by the army do break my heart,
and my first anger is not directed at the Army but NNAMDI KANU!
Let me tell you why!
The key battling point in this agitation is the Biafra Map,
Britain still have a huge stake and investments in the oil of Niger delta and they are ready to defend that interest together with their "allies" in Nigeria,
before ojukwu could learn about this bitter reality, up to 2million Igbos have lost their lives just because of the british interest crude oil in the land of the Southern Minorities,
after the war,have there been any international probing over it?
Oh the UN Kept quiet over it,
Ojukwu would have succeded had it been he made Biafra an Only Igbo affair and leave the minorities alone,
biafra and Gowon would have left him had it been he did that,
Nnamdi Kanu is still holding unto the same ojukwu failed tactics by drawing a map which included the land of the minority tribes where the majority of the crude oil comes from,
do you think that Britain and the North that stopped oukwu will allow him?
I have always insisted that nnamdi kanu leave the southern minorities like ijaws,ogonis,efiks,ibibios,urhobos,itsekiris,isokos etc ALONE and make his agitation a HOMOGENOUS IGBO ONLY AFFAIR!
But as usual, his ipob foot keyboard soldiers launched a missile on me,
these minorities have asked you many times to count them out of Biafra but stubborness and delusion will not allow you people!
Why will the Igbo youths be setting themselves up as sacrifical lambs on the alter of british and northern interest in Niger delta oil?
Is there not oil in my Asa land?
Is there not oil in Egbema,oguta,ogbaru,ukwa?
So why cant nnamdi kanu make this agitation an only Igbo affair and leave the southern minority tribes alone?
It is only a mad man that apply the same tactics and expect a different result,
ojukwu used this tactics in 1967,he failed,
kanu is toying the same tactical path!
And the minorities you are dying for and are being massacred because of british interest in their oil,
are they not the ones hating and insulting Igbos all over social media,
do they appreciate it?
Now war is looming and you are running to UN,trump AND AU facebook page to ask for help,
do you think they give a dime about africans?
Where was AU, UN, america in 1967 when Igbos were massacred?
Or do you think they will choose Igbos over the British?
If war start again, IGBOS will lose again,
thats a bitter fact!
Where is kanu now?
Why is he hiding?
Where went the bss?
Where went Asari dokubo?
Where went the niger delta avengers?
I told ipob that they are dwelling on a false sense of solidarity with the avengers,
they insulted me,
where went the missile built to burn the zoo down?
Just a little military operation and we Igbos look defenceless,
what of when a full war start?
If kanu want to succeed, he should remove the minority tribes from the map and make it a homogenous Igbo affair only but He refused stubbornly, then he should get ready for the british plus Northern forces!
Never again will Igbos be massacered over british interest in south south minorities crude oil!
Never again!

-
THANK YOU
You said Ojukwu should v left the minorities alone during the war but he stubborningly refused.Pls what was the composition of South Eastern Nigeria before the war? Where is colonel Effiong from?Put the preceding realities as at then into perspective of the geographical composition and dont do an after math analysis. Biafra is for Igbos speaking ppl and not for other minorities in the South South or Niger Delta.Also If u had wanted to be lucid or cogent you would v ask the Government to conduct referendum for them in Igbo speaking areas or better call for meetings of Igbo leaders for discussion on Biafra.You made ur piece cheap by including minorities as if Igbos r interested in having them in Biafra.Mind u, having a map is one thing and coming to table for discussion is a different thing.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by mazimee(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
did the minorities ask you for a referendum?

You are still missing the point. Have a nice day
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by simultaneousboi(m): 11:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Op, there's what u failed to understand... It is not possible for a so called country/nation to be located inside(@ d middle) of another country and yet claiming to be "independent". A country must share boundary with another different countries and not surrounded by particular country. Which means u have no power to refer ur self as an independent state/nation, because u must pass via d@ same country u succeeded from before u either import or export anything. This can lead to the suppression of the successor by the parental nation.

Note: Oil cannot last 4ever, I bet u that oil will/may not be that much useful/important in 50yrs to come, because this present world now is globalize and at the same time dynamic.
Thanks

Just my own view tho

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2017
mazimee:

You are still missing the point. Have a nice day
are you running away? Answer me

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2017
Nemesis1:
The operation phyton dance sweet me for bori
y
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by reality1010: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2017
mazimee:

Don't mind her,she s so confused in her write up calling igbos her brothers in language and listing Ijaw,Ibibio etc as minorities.Is Asari not for Ijaw people?Is Ateke Tom and Government not agitating for their people?Did u hear Nnamdi Kanu telling Asari that his people are Biafrans?Did u see Kanu taking his rally to the minorities u mentioned?Is it not in ur presence that ur minorities keep sending emissaries to nnamdi Kanu?Why dont u include John Danfulani of Southern Kaduna in ur minorities, bc they dont v oil?There r oil among the Igbo communities,biafra does not need the funny nigerian composition of different ethnic groups.We want a nation state built on Judaism and Christianity.Funny enough oil has come in and not hate speeches again.U all will fail.If u v confidence in urself meet them at a referendum and not war,Igbo land historical has been built on democracy and on that we stand.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by mazimee(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
are you running away?
Answer me

You argue like a child, is Asari from the Igbo desent?
John Danfulani that came all the way from kadunna is of the Igbo desent?
The others that sent their people from Akwa Ibom are also of the Igbo desent right?

If truly that those so called minorities are not interested why are they sending their people?
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by reality1010: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
are you running away?
Answer me
He did nt run away rather u did not get him well.He s asking who r the minorities,is it his indeginous igbos?Then he said why dont u give them the chance for a referendum.My earlier posts v said it severally too. You r interested in oil fine.Same with the North and Britain, but the millions of Igbos in Diaspora and Nigeria do not want u oil.They r not suffering because of your oil.Keep ur oil to urself,conduct a referendum for only Igbos and go with ur oil in one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by reality1010: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
mazimee:

The others that sent their people from Akwa Ibom are also of the Igbo desent right?

If truly that those so called minorities are not interested why are they sending their people?
Unfortunately people v lost their common sense.They v discovered that hate speeches on Kanu was no longer selling because there r people who made worst hate speeches that cost hundreds of live,now it is oil.She thinks the Niger Delta minorities can be decieved again.Ijaw for Ijaws Igbo for Igbos.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by paschu: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
Sorry they brought this on themselves which the innocent will die as no country will tolerate their approach.

You guys are just so shameless and derive intense pleasure from lying to yourselves.

Reality is that there is an extreme-left group in the US today called Antifa. There operations are a hundred times more violent and provocative than those of IPOB. Yet, no one has killed them. No military deployment is sent after them. There was even a public petition to officially identify the group a "domestic terrorist organization". But it's not done yet EVEN THOUGH CLEARLY TRUMP DISLIKES THEIR ACTIVITIES. In fact the group is clearly being funded and justified by some influential elements in the mainstream institutions. That's a country where rule of law is strictly observed.

So, coming to your lie up there, the proper term would have been this:

Sorry they brought this on themselves, "which the innocent will die" as no BARBARIC country with wild animals like BlackMbakara1 as citizens - will tolerate their approach.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amhappy(f): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Danielmoore:
IPOB plan is working

kill Hausa in the east

any Igbo killed in the north is on his own

Nigeria must not know peace

IPOB have no plan. They told us Nnamdi Kanu being arrested was a plan but hell no it wasn't. He was in jail for so long. They told us a non-violent struggle was the plan but could not hold it together under military intimidation.

I think the plan of the Nigeria government is what has worked in this last days. Push them to their limits,let them pick up arms and be treated like terrorist.

And let me tell you their next plan

Full show of military strength.
Destroy/Level Southeast (make it like Northeast)
Put their people in IDPs
Take Igbos 58yrs back to hunger and suffering
Let them remain a nobody

Strategy is lacking in IPOB.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae how many times have we spoken this to the ears of IPOB members. How many times even when some of them labelled us Afonja. The energy Kanu used in dissipating his hate messages and his faulty map should have been used to unite all Igboid groups under a restructured Nigeria. Had the Igbo nation remain steadfast we would have gotten Anioma state and Orashi cut off from the south-south. But we didn't use that opportunity all thanks to IPOB. The fight for Biafra should have been delayed till Nigeria self destructs on its own. The Americans who declared the end of Nigeria weren't stupid, they saw the handwriting on the wall before making that declaration. You don't expect a country always warring among itself since 1940 to be united. A country where some section are against restructuring because the status quo favours them. Never! Anyone who thinks Nigeria would remain united after this crisis has passed is delusional.
My grouse with IPOB are countless! You can now see that they've left many of our people defenceless in the core north and also those based in the east maimed and humiliated by the army. Now we are almost at the verge of a full blown conflict of which neither Kanu nor his IPOB crew can fathom a way out. I just hope that the Nwodo led Ohaneze Ndigbo, our Governors forum and other patriotic Igbo elders like Anyaoku and Ekweme can come to the rescue at this dire times.
May God help Us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by paschu: 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
What you and the govt. seem to miss is that once this your strategy is implemented, your idol of forced unity will be destroyed.

This is an idol which you so often lavish with human blood - the blood of your unarmed civilian populace.

But rest assured that this your strategy will choke that idol to a natural death with an intense inflammation of the global magnitude.

And, from the ongoing reactions, many IPOB members actually have nothing more to lose, and may embrace that your strategy as a total reset and call to a new beginning.

Is this what you and your govt. want?

Amhappy:

IPOB have no plan. They told us Nnamdi Kanu being arrested was a plan but hell no it wasn't. He was in jail for so long. They told us a non-violent struggle was the plan but could not hold it together under military intimidation.

I think the plan of the Nigeria government is what has worked in this last days. Push them to their limits,let them pick up arms and be treated like terrorist.

And let me tell you their next plan

Full show of military strength.
Destroy/Level Southeast (make it like Northeast)
Put their people in IDPs
Take Igbos 58yrs back to hunger and suffering
Let them remain a nobody

Strategy is lacking in IPOB.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
mazimee:

sending their people my foot,
its obvious greediness is why you guys dont want to leave them alone,
ijaw youth council have rejected biafra together with edwin clark and diete spiff,
yet dokubo keep on deceiving you guys for his own interest,
all other minorities hve rejected biafra,
you guys lied that obong of calabar want to see kanu,
that was denied by the obong palace,
so wake up to reality

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Ajisebioyolaari: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
Caseless:
She just made sense for the first time.
my exact thought too
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chiwude:
Amarabae how many times have we spoken this to the ears of IPOB members. How many times even when some of them labelled us Afonja. The energy Kanu used in dissipating his hate messages and his faulty map should have been used to unite all Igboid groups under a restructured Nigeria. Had the Igbo nation remain steadfast we would have gotten Anioma state and Orashi cut off from the south-south. But we didn't use that opportunity all thanks to IPOB. The fight for Biafra should have been delayed till Nigeria self destructs on its own. The Americans who declared the end of Nigeria weren't stupid, they saw the handwriting on the wall before making that declaration. You don't expect a country always warring among itself since 1940 to be united. A country where some section are against restructuring because the status quo favours them. Never! Anyone who thinks Nigeria would remain united after this crisis has passed is delusional.
My grouse with IPOB are countless! You can now see that they've left many of our people defenceless in the north and also those based in the east maimed and humiliated by the army. Now we are almost at the verge of a full blown conflict of which neither Kanu nor his IPOB crew can't fathom a way out. I just hope that ths Nwodo led Ohaneze our Governors forum and other patriotic Igbo elders like Anyaoku and Ekweme can come to the rescue at this dire times.
May God help Us!
you have tatooed the point,
had it been kanu focused on uniting the Igbos by fighting for Anioma and orashi state and then making the agitation an igbo only affair,leaving the minorities alone,
he would have gone far,
i hope nwodo handles this situation well

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by haqueurate(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
a snakes ofspring will always be long.
madam u dont fool anyone with all the jargons you wrote up there. wr u not the one celebrating the destruction of a yoruba mosque yesterday? claiming it must be false as it concerns the degeneration of ur darlin IPOB.
now u are writing and condeming army made up of all nigerians sent to keep peace and at the same time appearing to be critisizing Ipob,
madam u r as tribalistic and bitter as ur kins.
please pull of the shroud and join ur brothers in attacking army onugo, we wont miss you smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by konoplyanka: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
why did NK reject Biafra given to him by buhari?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Goke7: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
and the wailing continues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Promote Sdgs Through Cycling Competition (photos) / "If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" / Parliamentary Polls: INEC Pledges To Assist Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.