Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,532 members, 7,958,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! (6125 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Dear Nnamdi Kanu, You Are A Fraudster! / 2019: Pdp's Power Sharing Formular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Ereolamide: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Henitan24:

Are you not Yoruba by tribe? Read your topic this morning, was shocked with what you wrote up there again.
What was shocking about it?
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by obailala(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodday all,
I want to start by condemning the ongoing operation python dance that is ongoing in southeast which have injured many and some have been killed,
it is out of place because the lives and properties of Innocent people are at risk,
Buhari should withdraw them!
But my main message is directed at nnamdi kanu and i will make it brief,
it is not the strongest animal that survive in the jungle but the wisest,
a wise man examine the harsh reality around him and adapt to it,
I love my Igbo people deeply and seeing the picture of young and handsome Igbo youths being shot in the name of Ipob by the army do break my heart,
and my first anger is not directed at the Army but NNAMDI KANU!
Let me tell you why!
The key battling point in this agitation is the Biafra Map,
Britain still have a huge stake and investments in the oil of Niger delta and they are ready to defend that interest together with their "allies" in Nigeria,
before ojukwu could learn about this bitter reality, up to 2million Igbos have lost their lives just because of the british interest crude oil in the land of the Southern Minorities,
after the war,have there been any international probing over it?
Oh the UN Kept quiet over it,
Ojukwu would have succeded had it been he made Biafra an Only Igbo affair and leave the minorities alone,
biafra and Gowon would have left him had it been he did that,
Nnamdi Kanu is still holding unto the same ojukwu failed tactics by drawing a map which included the land of the minority tribes where the majority of the crude oil comes from,
do you think that Britain and the North that stopped oukwu will allow him?
I have always insisted that nnamdi kanu leave the southern minorities like ijaws,ogonis,efiks,ibibios,urhobos,itsekiris,isokos etc ALONE and make his agitation a HOMOGENOUS IGBO ONLY AFFAIR!
But as usual, his ipob foot keyboard soldiers launched a missile on me,
these minorities have asked you many times to count them out of Biafra but stubborness and delusion will not allow you people!
Why will the Igbo youths be setting themselves up as sacrifical lambs on the alter of british and northern interest in Niger delta oil?
Is there not oil in my Asa land?
Is there not oil in Egbema,oguta,ogbaru,ukwa?
So why cant nnamdi kanu make this agitation an only Igbo affair and leave the southern minority tribes alone?
It is only a mad man that apply the same tactics and expect a different result,
ojukwu used this tactics in 1967,he failed,
kanu is toying the same tactical path!
And the minorities you are dying for and are being massacred because of british interest in their oil,
are they not the ones hating and insulting Igbos all over social media,
do they appreciate it?
Now war is looming and you are running to UN,trump AND AU facebook page to ask for help,
do you think they give a dime about africans?
Where was AU, UN, america in 1967 when Igbos were massacred?
Or do you think they will choose Igbos over the British?
If war start again, IGBOS will lose again,
thats a bitter fact!
Where is kanu now?
Why is he hiding?
Where went the bss?
Where went Asari dokubo?
Where went the niger delta avengers?
I told ipob that they are dwelling on a false sense of solidarity with the avengers,
they insulted me,
where went the missile built to burn the zoo down?
Just a little military operation and we Igbos look defenceless,
what of when a full war start?
If kanu want to succeed, he should remove the minority tribes from the map and make it a homogenous Igbo affair only but He refused stubbornly, then he should get ready for the british plus Northern forces!
Never again will Igbos be massacered over british interest in south south minorities crude oil!
Never again!

-
THANK YOU
You are totally right about this ma'am. But something I'd like to point out is that a Biafra without at least, one of the coastal states is economic suicide.

In my own opinion, the actual mistake of 1967 which is being repeated 50 years later is that Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB has not thought it wise or necessary to intellectually engage the southern minorities to win their trust and support. This was about the biggest error made in 1967 when even the closest neighbours of Igboland did not trust/support Igbos, but rather were forcibly dominated anyway.

50 years later, that issue of lack of trust and unity between the SS minorities and Igbos which greatly hindered the previous war effort still hasnt been solved, but IPOb just seems to be deluded with a fake sense of southern unity (probably because of the united voting pattern in the last election).

It must be pointed out that the only strength the north has in Nigeria's political affairs is their ability to be united when they need something. Until the south learns to be united, it will continue to be at the receiving end of the domination of the north. Even IPOb hasnt thought it wise to maturely engage the SS but rather just assumes the SS minorities are in support of their campaigns (probably because of the common enemy).

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Henitan24(f): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ereolamide:
What was shocking about it?
Never mind
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by RoyalUc(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Danielmoore:
IPOB plan is working

kill Hausa in the east

any Igbo killed in the north is on his own

Nigeria must not know peace

Oboy, do you know the funny truth? Even the people living in Ikot Ekpene in Akwa state that is closest to Umuhia and Aba are not even 'aware' of what's happening in those two towns as we speak.
So who actually will not know peace if you attract violence to your home land?

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by RoyalUc(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Danielmoore:

Yes

Even me that is from delta state will not stay in the north at this time not to talk of an Igbo man

Oh! You are from delta state (maybe Asaba being the closest to the east) and you are calling for violence to consume the Igbos in their land?

Instead of asking the Igbos to kill the Hausas, why don't you do it yourself in your home?
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by paschu: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
I think it has gone beyond that level. I don't see anyone stopping what's coming. The government seems to have made an irredeemable error. The earlier killings were done during rallies and events. But this time, the army started killing them totally unprovoked.

Amhappy:

And that alone is fatal to the Igbo race. And that's why we are saying no. My dad fought the first civil war and i don't want to fight the same war all over again.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amhappy(f): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
FTrebirth:
it was a mistake. i'm not in support.

Okay
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by RoyalUc(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
mazimee:

You argue like a child, is Asari from the Igbo desent?
John Danfulani that came all the way from kadunna is of the Igbo desent?
The others that sent their people from Akwa Ibom are also of the Igbo desent right?

If truly that those so called minorities are not interested why are they sending their people?

So because Asari, out of his hatred for Buhari is speaking against Nigeria in favour of Biafra, you think he really cares about Biafra? Even if he, Tompolo and the people you said came to see Kanu, want Biafra, does that make the Niger Deltan Biafrans?
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by headhunter1: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodday all,
I want to start by condemning the ongoing operation python dance that is ongoing in southeast which have injured many and some have been killed,
it is out of place because the lives and properties of Innocent people are at risk,
I love my Igbo people deeply and seeing the picture of young and handsome Igbo youths being shot in the name of Ipob by the army do break my heart,
Let me tell you why!
Britain still have a huge stake and investments in the oil of Niger delta and they are ready to defend that interest together with their "allies" in Nigeria,
before ojukwu could learn about this bitter reality, up to 2million Igbos have lost their lives just because of the british interest crude oil in the land of the Southern Minorities,
Ojukwu would have succeded had it been he made Biafra an Only Igbo affair and leave the minorities alone,
Nnamdi Kanu is still holding unto the same ojukwu failed tactics by drawing a map which included the land of the minority tribes where the majority of the crude oil comes from,
I have always insisted that nnamdi kanu leave the southern minorities like ijaws,ogonis,efiks,ibibios,urhobos,itsekiris,isokos etc ALONE and make his agitation a HOMOGENOUS IGBO ONLY AFFAIR!
these minorities have asked you many times to count them out of Biafra but stubborness and delusion will not allow you people!
Why will the Igbo youths be setting themselves up as sacrifical lambs on the alter of british and northern interest in Niger delta oil?
So why cant nnamdi kanu make this agitation an only Igbo affair and leave the southern minority tribes alone?
And the minorities you are dying for and are being massacred because of british interest in their oil,
do they appreciate it?
Now war is looming and you are running to UN,trump AND AU facebook page to ask for help,
thats a bitter fact!
Where is kanu now?
Why is he hiding?
Where went the bss?
Where went Asari dokubo?
I told ipob that they are dwelling on a false sense of solidarity with the avengers,
they insulted me,
If kanu want to succeed, he should remove the minority tribes from the map and make it a homogenous Igbo affair only but He refused stubbornly, then he should get ready for the british plus Northern forces!
Never again will Igbos be massacered over british interest in south south minorities crude oil!
Never again!

-
THANK YOU
i love you kiss

i think by now the Igbos should now see that the so called SS are not with us

inasmuch as some people lost their lives it's a lesson learnt
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by headhunter1: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Dear ipob,
no point of you insulting,
I will ignore it
any body who insults you is not honest with this struggle

that's what pazienza is saying all along
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by quickly: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
really?
Most of these internet warriors r based in India Bangladesh etc.

If God says Nigeria remains 1 no one can break it up.

The British created many countries including the us, Canada Israel etc and they still remain
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by reality1010: 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalUc:

So because Asari, out of his hatred for Buhari is speaking against Nigeria in favour of Biafra, you think he really cares about Biafra? Even if he, Tompolo and the people you said came to see Kanu, want Biafra, does that make the Niger Deltan Biafrans?
u seem not to understand him,why dont u read the preceding conversation before making mistake?
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Alariwo2: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

his time as acting president not VP.

Right.. Thanks

Would like to know you. let's be friends
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by ritababe(f): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Alariwo2:

Right.. Thanks

good
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by ritababe(f): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Alariwo2:

Right.. Thanks

good
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Alariwo2: 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

good

Ok.. drop me a msg later
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
RoyalUc:

no mind them
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
headhunter1:
any body who insults you is not honest with this struggle

that's what pazienza is saying all along
how do you expect them to be honest when propaganda and delusion is their trademark?
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nnamdi kanu must restructure the map! Make it an Igbo only affair

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by RoyalUc(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
obailala:

You are totally right about this ma'am. But something I'd like to point out is that a Biafra without at least, one of the coastal states is economic suicide.

In my own opinion, the actual mistake of 1967 which is being repeated 50 years later is that Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB has not thought it wise or necessary to intellectually engage the southern minorities to win their trust and support. This was about the biggest error made in 1967 when even the closest neighbours of Igboland did not trust/support Igbos, but rather were forcibly dominated anyway.

50 years later, that issue of lack of trust and unity between the SS minorities and Igbos which greatly hindered the previous war effort still hasnt been solved, but IPOb just seems to be deluded with a fake sense of southern unity (probably because of the united voting pattern in the last election).

It must be pointed out that the only strength the north has in Nigeria's political affairs is their ability to be united when they need something. Until the south learns to be united, it will continue to be at the receiving end of the domination of the north. Even IPOb hasnt thought it wise to maturely engage the SS but rather just assumes the SS minorities are in support of their campaigns (probably because of the common enemy).

"It must be pointed out that the only strength the north has in Nigeria's political affairs is their ability to be united when they need something."

Bro., that's just the truth. So when people accuse them of 'born to rule mentality,' I just laugh. The Hausas and Yorubas take elections seriously and position their own in key positions but not so with the others.

Take for example. In the last election, even in the heat of boko haram - it was even reported that there were attacks in some of the voting units - yet they came out to vote just to make sure Buhari wins. But what do we do in the south? 'Oboy leave those people, dem go still rig the election.'

Today, instead of fighting to elect the best for Anambra state, the Igbos are busy shouting "no election in Anambra state" while a 'stranger' like 2face is sensitising Anambranians on "vote not fight."

I think it's time to wake up!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by BlackMbakara1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
paschu:

You guys are just so shameless and derive intense pleasure from lying to yourselves.

Reality is that there is an extreme-left group in the US today called Antifa. There operations are a hundred times more violent and provocative than those of IPOB. Yet, no one has killed them. No military deployment is sent after them. There was even a public petition to officially identify the group a "domestic terrorist organization". But it's not done yet EVEN THOUGH CLEARLY TRUMP DISLIKES THEIR ACTIVITIES. In fact the group is clearly being funded and justified by some influential elements in the mainstream institutions. That's a country where rule of law is strictly observed.

So, coming to your lie up there, the proper term would have been this:

Sorry they brought this on themselves, "which the innocent will die" as no BARBARIC country with wild animals like BlackMbakara1 as citizens - will tolerate their approach.

Call me anything you want, i don't care. Where your rights stop that is were mine starts from.

I already know what i posted and i know your type...middle finger for you.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by ismart: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
drefe2real:

So because the military came to Abia state to do show of force justifies the fact that IPOB members should be looking for innocent Hausa/Fulani's to kill abi? Is it only Hausa/Fulani that is in the military? Are there no Igbo's, Yoruba's, Efiks, Ibiobios Ijaws, Urhobos, and other tribes in the military? What you guys at Aba don't know is that you are endangering the lives of your brothers in other places. Igbos are in every nook and cranny in this country. You can't compare the number of Hausa's in the Igbo land to the number of Igbo's in Hausa land. You guys better use your head.
Who gave the military the go-ahead? Is it not an hausa fulani man? STF please
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by ismart: 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
obailala:

I stated this flaws in the whole madness but no, the arrogance of these people blinded them. I personally do not like how Nnamdi Kanu has handled this ish and I have to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Juchii(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Goodday all,
Let me tell you why!
do they appreciate it?
thats a bitter fact!
Where is kanu now?
Why is he hiding?
Where went the bss?
Where went Asari dokubo?
they insulted me,
Never again!

-
THANK YOU

You keep saying northern forces, it is Nigeria army forces. It comprises all tribe. You keep pushing the issue as if it is Igbo and northern affair

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by ismart: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
victorDanladi:

With this submission,I fall in love with you.
SHE IS MARRIED... undecided
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Omoluabi16(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
Nnamdi kanu must restructure the map!
Make it an Igbo only affair
hmmm. I feel your pain.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by goldenarrow: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2017
Alariwo2:
Oh dear.. my sweet pumpkin melts my heart yet again

But Amara, you should have done this a long time ago instead of cheering him on initially.
Thank God you understand that the battle is between allies and not just internal affair.

I hope Igbos calm down for once and have a re-think of the whole ish. Yorubas are not your problem, conflicting interests is.

conflicting interests

So on point!
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Beosten(m): 9:47am On Sep 16, 2017
Ereolamide:

Yes grin grin

Bro, I like the sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by apotek: 7:33am On Sep 18, 2017
FTrebirth:
but they're heavily armed, masked and they target innocent citizens who don't attack them.

how many people have ipod members attacked since they began their movement?

be honest.

Bk didn't attack people too when they started. Ipob must be stopped now before they get out of hand.
Re: Dear Nnamdi Kanu, Same Formular Breed Same Result! by Amarabae(f): 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If Anything Happen To Senator Abaribe, Nigeria Will Burn" / Parliamentary Polls: INEC Pledges To Assist Chad / Heavy Gun Fire Right Now At Awkuzu SARS, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.