Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,284 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... (1087 Views)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over Whose Boobs Are Better / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by hooklover: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2017
I have dated both single and married and realised married ladies are good to date and enjoyed.

1. She is matured and can give nice advise.

2.They tell u their problems and we're they are lacking...

3..She does not demand for money .Any thing u give her she is happy..

4. She loves and can cook well...

5.She is good in bed.Enjoy unprotected sex with her and enjoy her cool nice boob's and pussycat..

6. She has less chance for std cos few people visit her honey pot.

7..She is not afraid of pregnancy and knows how to handle it.

8.They have cool pussycat good for sucking...

9. Tell den u love dem compliments her looks tell her how cute she is which her husband never told her for some years now...

10.They don't disturb with calls and unnecessary worry of u not caring.

11.They know how to cover their tracks well very clever ladies so u do not need to fear..

12.They take advise and sell same to husband...

13.She can assist wen you are in problem....

So don't blame me if I say I date only married ladies..

I really enjoying them in portharcourt....

1 Like

Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by Donaltus: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
Your doom is near

I have a real life experience with married woman...... The woman like me maybe cause am young and hardworking,tho I nearly fall into having sex with her...but my conscience keep disturbing about it...the husband of the woman fell sick and latter died,it was comfirm that he died of AIDS and the woman was also comfirm +,since then have also try to do the right things

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by hooklover: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2017
Donaltus:
Your doom is near

Is ur doom dat is near. Mind ur biz. I have my life to live and I enjoy it......
Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by hooklover: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Donaltus:
Your doom is near

I have a real life experience with married woman...... The woman like me maybe cause am young and hardworking,tho I nearly fall into having sex with her...but my conscience keep disturbing about it...the husband of the woman fell sick and latter died,it was comfirm that he died of AIDS and the woman was also comfirm +,since then have also try to do the right things

Something must kill a man
Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by BlackDBagba: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2017
grin
Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by chuksboby12(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2017
I need one, 08136063112, rich one oo
Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2017
Your village people don dey reason your matter.
Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by Oyindidi(f): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2017
hooklover:
I have dated both single and married and realised married ladies are good to date and enjoyed.

1. She is matured and can give nice advise.

2.They tell u their problems and we're they are lacking...

3..She does not demand for money .Any thing u give her she is happy..

4. She loves and can cook well...

5.She is good in bed.Enjoy unprotected sex with her and enjoy her cool nice boob's and pussycat..

6. She has less chance for std cos few people visit her honey pot.

7..She is not afraid of pregnancy and knows how to handle it.

8.They have cool pussycat good for sucking...

9. Tell den u love dem compliments her looks tell her how cute she is which her husband never told her for some years now...

10.They don't disturb with calls and unnecessary worry of u not caring.

11.They know how to cover their tracks well very clever ladies so u do not need to fear..

12.They take advise and sell same to husband...

13.She can assist wen you are in problem....

So don't blame me if I say I date only married ladies..

I really enjoying them in portharcourt....

Karma is looking at you
Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by hooklover: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Married ladies pm me I get request for cute guys..
Singhabele@yahoo.com
Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by hooklover: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Karma is looking at you

Hahaaa web I c ladies like u talking I know u are amongst those who will date while married.. I have seen so many who talk like u but are into it..

It's a game if u can't play it don't condemn others who know how to play it....
Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by babyfaceafrica: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Fornicators everywhere you go
Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by hooklover: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Fornicators everywhere you go

That's the ringing thing now oh... U need to have a lover just like every lady has sugar daddy......
It's very nice and lovely I look for cute one every day in shops bars church and with only eye contact you know d ladies that are into the game......
Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by babyfaceafrica: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
hooklover:

That's the ringing thing now oh... U need to have a lover just like every lady has sugar daddy......
It's very nice and lovely I look for cute one every day in shops bars church and with only eye contact you know d ladies that are into the game......
chai..may God save you
Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by Oyindidi(f): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
hooklover:

Hahaaa web I c ladies like u talking I know u are amongst those who will date while married.. I have seen so many who talk like u but are into it..

It's a game if u can't play it don't condemn others who know how to play it....
I'll be the last person. Life is not all about sex.
Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by robosky02(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'll be the last person. Life is not all about sex.

na so
Re: Y Married Ladies Are Better To Date.... by hooklover: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
robosky02:

na so

No so other ladies talk and continue to talk... We know how far.. Keep it to urself dear

(1) (Reply)

Man Strips Naked For Pre-wedding Shoot With His Heartthrob (photos) / Giving A Kiss Without Consent Is Rape - Police / Can You Cope With No S*x Relationship Till Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.