Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (85924 Views)

Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by olowobaba10: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
v
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by bentlywills(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
When slay queen Jam fuckBoy

2 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Aristotle96(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Typical case of yahoo boy jam runs girl grin... The madness continues cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by tayo4ng(m): 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
not all that glitter is gold. over ambitious ladies everywhere. cangrat to their 10th month breakup anniversary

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by chronique(m): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Houseofglam7:
How should dis bother us abeg?

*abeg who get setting lotion?, I wan roll my hair*

I get. Which one you want?

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
kalufelix:
Congrats On Their 10th. month Anniversary

grin grin grin
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
NorthSide:

Why not

den quit wit ha again abi??
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Theogideon4(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
please, where is my bottle of kumnu aya and fish pie..mtcheeeeeeeew, oloshi dem! u warn them about marriage but they rather take wedding advices. I'm in my house come and beat me
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Geonigga(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
What will happen to that illegitimate foetus on her womb since we are being told that the marriage crashed as a result of dishonesty.
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Gentlevin: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Take note of d following facts:
1) Not all women are wife materials (some are only gf materials) just as not all men are husband materials (some are bf materials).
(2) Not all women are destined to marry ( so don't force yourself to marry cos of culture) just as not all men are destined to marry ( some don't know d value of marriage).

(3) Not all women ACTUALLY KNOW what they want in a marriage ( several factors cloud their minds) just as Not all men ACTUALLY KNOW what they want in a marriage ( several factors cloud their minds).

SO WATCH OUT FOR THESE FACTS BEFORE U SAY "YES" TO HIM OR HER...
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
cstr1000:
A heavily pregnant woman conducting a white wedding ceremony.?
na which church be that? I may need them .

grin grin grin , d pregnancy dia means TESTED to b TRUSTED
d guy na bad GAMBLER, @ least him win wit one pikin
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Geonigga(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
What will happen to that illegitimate foetus on her womb? Since we are being told that the marriage crashed as a result of dishonesty.
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Bobnotrouble: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
So funny.
Sounds like begging to be pushed to the wall.
Who cares?
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by haykes(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Absolutely Nonsense
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Adaumunocha(f): 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Not all that glitters is Gold.
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by cstr1000: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

grin grin grin , d pregnancy dia means TESTED to b TRUSTED
d guy na bad GAMBLER, @ least him win wit one pikin
no be even say she get belle be the surprising thing. Most women in Nigeria dey get belle before marriage.
She waited till it got very very visible before doing the white wedding. She, her husband and the church no even send anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by free2ryhme: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
decatalyst:
And the shameless goat got the gut to come on social media to announce it?

But he announced the marriage on social media too

Even the proposal

Even the engagement

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Harrynight(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
when wil ppl learn to undstand that every marriages mus encounter problem even worst than their own?

that only resaonable n matured minds choose not to make it public,
and then solve d problems rather than pickin divorce as d best option.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by AuroraB(f): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
decatalyst:
And the shameless goat got the gut to come on social media to announce it?
Don't condemn his actions.
He was clearly misled by the lady sad
Why would she hang another man's pregnancy/child on him

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by hatchy(f): 1:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
cstr1000:
A heavily pregnant woman conducting a white wedding ceremony.?
na which church be that? I may need them .
Are you preggy?
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Miles300: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
With all the pre weddin shoots ?
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by ABOOSAFIYYAH1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
what do u expect?? A blissful Matrimonial Home? *spits*
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
cstr1000:

no be even say she get belle be the surprising thing. Most women in Nigeria dey get belle before marriage.
She waited till it got very very visible before doing the white wedding. She, her husband and the church no even send anybody.

d guy na bad guy, him really nid 2 confirm d authenticity of d pregnancy 2 knw weda d gal belle na original, him no believ medical result

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by nairanaira12: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ursino:
Where are those "Money is everything" crew ?

You see?

And can you even think of marrying him if he doesn't have money? undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by free2ryhme: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
The marriage ended becos the pregnancy is not his

It was used to trap the guy into marriage

Girls una get mind sha undecided

3 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by topyhanky(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nah normal thing

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
Master patcher patch this up o maybe the baby no be his own
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Harrynight(m): 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
when u marry for wrong reasons this surely happens
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by decatalyst(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
AuroraB:
Don't condemn his actions.
He was clearly misled by the lady sad
Why would she hang another man's pregnancy/child on him

I get your point.

But I feel everything shouldn't be discussed on social media
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by chi4ik(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
kalufelix:
Congrats On Their 10th. month Anniversary
read before u comment na
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
End Time couple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.