Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine (85927 Views)

Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Couple Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary With A Lavish Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by GuntersChain(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
it is not about getting married, it is about staying married.

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by transient123(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
decatalyst:
And the shameless goat got the gut to come on social media to announce it?

A demented goat you forgot to add. Social media marriage, club marriage and owambe marriage, all na fake.

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Harrynight(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
if u can withstand the pressure of divorce and solve all the marital problems u n ur spouse encounter during THE FIRST 5 YEARS OF MARRIAGE trust me u have 95% chances of never divorce at all

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by AuroraB(f): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
decatalyst:

I get your point.

But I feel everything shouldn't be discussed on social media
cheesy From the engagement to the white wedding, he splashed it on here, so... sad
His business though grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Bizibi(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Everything was just a waste
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by femi4: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
skyplustk:
nawa o the man go find new babe now what about the lady
she go get customers, especially at Allen junction
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Omojudy: 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:
It's much more easier for a divorced man to hook up to a new bae..
I can't say same for the woman .

Some men avoids divorced women because they're usually heartless .

so ladies watch before you leap to avoid stories that touch.
To this observation i hereby recommend the solution for such women is "relocation" QED!.
New babe in new town or office, new prospects and toasters, brand new slate. Later up to her to tell new bf her history when he has gotten to know the real her withouth the veil of divorce!

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by queenzaina(f): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
rubbish do they force you to wed

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Omojudy: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Houseofglam7:
How should dis bother us abeg?

*abeg who get setting lotion?, I wan roll my hair*
Come collect joo my sister.

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by decatalyst(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
transient123:

A demented goat you forgot to add. Social media marriage, club marriage and owambe marriage, all na fake.

#Nailed!
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Omojudy: 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
DanielsParker:
Carrying another man's baby.

oh God, olosho everywhere! how can one find a decent Lady nowadays?

the thing weak me.
I no see that one for the write up oh, abi you get another place you read am?
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by decatalyst(m): 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
AuroraB:
cheesy From the engagement to the white wedding, he splashed it on here, so... sad
His business though grin

I just dey wonder why guys/girls dey so interested in posting a "private" life in a "public" domain.

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by DidiLove1: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Please what does he mean by not an attempt to be snarky?
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

your choice of words, semantics and delivery.. hmmm. you sure you be music artiste
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by creamylicious(f): 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abbotp:
NA THEM KNOW
I am more interested in ur signature
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by simplex2: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Make I do small amebo

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by IamAirforce1: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

your choice of words, semantics and delivery.. hmmm. you sure you be music artiste
You dont like my choice of words and delivery?
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by MrEdimulo82(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
NorthSide:

She go find a new guy too

Na so na

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by agbonkamen(f): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is why I am scared of marriage
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by InvertedHammer: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

\

3 Likes

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sighs Na WA o

That's why I ponder and think all through properly before saying yes I accept, I will Marry you.

It's not about pre wedding pics
It's not about high class society wedding
It's not about am getting married.

It's takes the strong hearted to stay married.
What a waste of money.

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by DONFASZY(m): 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
It's actually normal
Impatient
RORO containers
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
It's our work o. I am sooooooooooo happy it happened
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Danaire(m): 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Small children. Obele nwas, omodes. They were never ready neida kno the meanin or wat it taks to be married & stay married.

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by luvlymabel: 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
not surprise, the Groom is my uncle how did u expect a marriage that starts from facebook to last, ayam not understanding....

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by ElsonMorali: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
What sort of rubbish is this? angry

We need to see the pre-divorce photoshoot. undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by seunmohmoh(f): 2:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
where d money wey dem spray

1 Like

Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by muller101(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
I wonder why people still get married.
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by oriewanbe: 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
emerich:
She was even pregnant prior to the wedding.....
What a shame!
to you specifically and not to everybody
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Jkvivi2020: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
oloshos everywhere. All men's pussy.Bleep and pass to the next ballers.ashana ain't loyal.
Re: Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine by Queenserah26(f): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
10months shocked... Oh Lawd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.