Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (102231 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by bmoyebi(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Towncrier247:
Pretty Nigerian lady, Racheal Ugorji took to Facebook to tell her friends she’s searching for a husband no matter how he is, so long he has hands and legs. Lucky you guys! Now, which one of you will take home this rare gem of a damsel?

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/im-ready-to-marry-any-man-at-all-once-he-has-two-hands-and-legsnigeria-lady
so beautiful Heavenly Father will surely get you the bone of your bone dear.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by timoshenko(m): 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oh, Na this girl be this. Had my eyes on her back then in Uniport (Shammah Estate lodge)....... All Na publicity stunt. No be linguistics or english or wetin she study sef..... trust Uniport linguistics students at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Isaiah's prophecy is hereby fulfilled.

The Bible was right after all.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by ken2tight1: 4:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
This is what will end the lives of many Nairaland ladies who have played chess with their future partners at their prime. And those who say marriage is not for them together with team "no man can try nonsense with me" cheesy

I hope Lalasticlala is still a moderator sha?

on point @tosyne2much
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tonykel1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
I am ready to marry you. Reach me on Fedotse@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by SirLakes: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
phenzy:
What do I need you for when my Yetunde is here
Dreamer grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by agitator: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jetjacky:
yup, i think she is joking though.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by brownhawk: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
She's Beautiful
says who
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by israelmao(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Many men see beautiful ladies as being taken even though they are single and still seriously searching, that the more reason why bravest man conquers beauty and it's also one of the reasons why some beautiful ladies remain single even though they are more eager to get married.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by cgniyi(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Isaiah's prophecy is hereby fulfilled.

The Bible was right after all.

LOL!

In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

Still I'm afraid of women that are this desperate, especially when she's this attractive. Fell there's something wrong with her somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by NESTAD(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Full time Yahoo. Looking for who to scam.

How can a Pretty Lady such as this don't have suitors in a country like Nigeria. Never.

If she's south African Lady, I will understand because out of 10 ladies in S.A. 9 are very beautiful.

If she doesn't have a man then something must be wrong with her
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Rhozabeth(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sign of desperation!!!
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by alizma: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
some babes go still de form slay queen thinking this is a joke. go ask Kenyan girl how hard scarcity of men has hit them and look around you and tell me the ratio of boy to girl of children born recently
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
She's a beauty. Guys, better go for it
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Gordonz07(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Talk true Let me come and marry jare.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Flawlessangel(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
FIDELITY24:
she fine o, but i never ready to marry yet!

Why
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Horlohlah: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineV:
She's a two faced ho
Is she your ex? cos I'm eager to know how you came to that conclusion
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Heymorse(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Attention Seeker
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by ivolt: 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
If you are ready, you would already be married as there are plenty of
jobless men and trolls on your street waiting for who to cater for them.

So this is nothing but attention-seeking.

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
cgniyi:

LOL!

In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

Still I'm afraid of women that are this desperate, especially when she's this attractive. Fell there's something wrong with her somewhere.

Oh no, nothing is wrong my friend. It is not just women, there are lots of men also who hunt for Sugar mommies and women to take care of them. I think it is the economy in a way. The men are just ashamed to come clean.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by bobo65(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
See the amount of ppl viewing this topic

Guys too like osho free

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by officialqasman(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by birdsview(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oya let me come and be going to send her a friend request on FB..Rachi baby,here I come
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by cstr1000: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
See this beautiful damsel. undecided
The race is truly not to the swift or the battle to the strong.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Mikeal09: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Huee:
How is this relevant news? undecided
Lemme think...
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Do you still have a womb?

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by shevy878: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
This is an Hate Speech against ppl with disability.
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by hanassholesolo: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
she may not be joking.Most single and searchng ladies are always stunning.A trip to shiloh wil wow you!

What is shiloh?
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by tossie101(f): 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
godwinony:

That last pic is in front of the Donald ekong library in uniport.
. Make she finish sch first before she reason husband tongue

Really for what exactly undecided
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by birdsview(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
sexybbstar:
She's Beautiful
you are beautiful too..I just checked you out..
Re: I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady by Sunkyphil(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
one of those fb jokes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.