Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,221 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Anambra Polls: I Will Expend My Last Drop Of Blood To Unseat Willie Obiano – Pet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Polls: I Will Expend My Last Drop Of Blood To Unseat Willie Obiano – Pet (337 Views)

2019 Polls: I Have Warned INEC To Be Free And Fair — Buhari / Dino Melaye To FG: "I Will Fight You With My Last Drop Of Blood" / Ifeanyi Igwebike Emerges APGA’s Candidate For Agbaso’s Faction For Anambra Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Polls: I Will Expend My Last Drop Of Blood To Unseat Willie Obiano – Pet by marblefeed: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
The former governor of Anambra state, Peter Obi, has vowed to unseat his successor, incumbent
Governor Willie Obiano, with his last drop of blood – The former governor bashed Obiano for squandering the state’s resources and stated his resolve to aggressively fight against him in the upcoming gubernatorial election – Obiano however, described Obi as a fraud, reminding him of how he (Obi) had campaigned for him (Obiano), as the best choice for Anambra when he was departing from office Peter Obi, former Anambra state governor has vowed to fight to stop the re-election of Governor Willie Obiano with the last drop of his blood, Punch reports.
Obi made his comments while speaking in Awka, the state capital, at a stakeholders’ meeting of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on Wednesday, September 13.
He stated: “I will fight in this election aggressively. I will fight with the last drop of my blood. I will fight to win this election the way the PDP has not won any election before.” Expressing frustration that all he labored for during his administration had been squandered by the current state government, Obi stated further: “I’m the beneficiary of the PDP confusion when I was governor on the platform of APGA. Today, I’m 100 per cent
http://marblefeed.com/anambra-polls-will-expend-last-drop-blood-unseat-willie-obiano-peter-obi/
Re: Anambra Polls: I Will Expend My Last Drop Of Blood To Unseat Willie Obiano – Pet by Ebios(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
mmmm ur blood u mean?

(1) (Reply)

Will Never Vote Again In Nigeria. / NNAMDI KANU: Should Buhari Adopt The Yar'adua Approach? / Honest Advice On BIAFRA Realization And Agitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.