Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (36710 Views)

Kwara South Youths Kick Against Lai Mohammed’s Re-appointment As Minister / Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
We want him arrested and floged till he loses all his bleachnes

Monkey if any thing happens to nnamdi Kanu the full Nigeria will burn no be mouth oh am not an Igbo but na Intel I dey fly do any how you see any how
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Johnnyessence(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

I just forwarded your email to my uncle @abuja DSS HQ stop hate speech or face the wrath

You will receive a call soon
this is a social media platform that gives people the freedom of information and expression to express themselves in whatever way they want. Stop threaten the lives of people. It is a traitor and dictatorship government that will be issuing threat here ok. You aren't the owner of nairaland.

1 Like

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by drefe2real: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Alexis11:
Lol..... Sometimes when I see some Igbos giving themselves hope about SS here I just smile cool

It is hard to see a tribe in the South South that truly love the Igbos..... #Fact

Jonathan election in 2015 seems to be the major thing that brought them together. #reality

cool

You spoke the exact truth. I am yet to see a non-igbo speaking tribe in the South South that truly like the Igbos. They should know by now. Asari is just deceiving them. The average Ijaw man does not like the average Igbo man. Funny enough they are banking on people that do want anything to do with them to join them in the fight for Biafra. These IPOB members are really delusional. Asari will just be another Victor Banjo for them. Igbos better prepare a battalion for Asari to command.

3 Likes

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
ikennahillary:
Am 100 % in support..that idiot nnamdi kanu should not burn the SE for us before going to his grave.

Miscreant go and pick one basket of beans you seem to be jobless

You want us to have respect for buhari? The put respect on nnamdi Kanu's name #respect is #reciprocal
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by criminalmindz: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
nobleblood:
One thing about Igbo is that they are ignorantly arrogant. I have seen them up close in akwa ibom . they have this condescension about other tribes. Like they know it all. Too much sense. They come to your town and mess things up all in the name of business. Its had to tell them that some people need peace and serenity.

I went to that famouse ariah raih market in aba( permit my spelling) it was an eyesaw. I could hardly believe people live their let alone do business. This people can't even keep their own environment tidy. What annoys me is that they come to your state with similar oreintation. Overdominering attitude. Common sense should dictate that when you enter another mans land you restrict yourself to a particaular sphere. Not the igbos . they want to use that their cun to take over everywhere. Lucky they didnt win that war.

Look at us from cross river and ikwa ibom. It is hard to believe we fought with them in that dumb war. Today we are barely recongnise in the discussion. Effiong did hand over when braveheart was nowhere to be found. But trust them with their superioty complex they barely talk of us. Everywhere is iPod chant. If this is the case before self determination, what do you would happen when all goes to plan.
God bless you. nonsense people. they come to your land in the name of doing business and disobey law and other. aba is very lawless city, that's why is as dirty as a shiit hole.

2 Likes

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by tsdarkside(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Guy what do you take Hussas to be.. incredible hulks?

We no dey fearrrrrrrrrrr Hussa oh...... Igbo still remains the greatest tribe in Nigeria

WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF ANY BASTARD ANY DAY ANY TIME FOR THE RECORD IGBO WICKED PASS HUSSA

dont mention me...i have nothing to say to you....

1 Like

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Abagworo(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
Even Imo State no follow for their IPOB. We are APC State and hated by them.

1 Like

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by nobleblood: 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Geezholla:

Trash!!!

I hear u! But I have said mine.
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Johnnyessence:
this is a social media platform that gives people the freedom of information and expression to express themselves in whatever way they want. Stop threaten the lives of people. It is a traitor and dictatorship government that will be issuing threat here ok. You aren't the owner of nairaland.

OK Nelson Mandela I hear you sir I will send them your email too for not minding your business
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by cKing1000(f): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nice one
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Abagworo:
Even Imo State no follow for their IPOB. We are APC State and hated by them.

Big lie big lie all Igbos worldwide supports BIAFRA so if you are jobless go and pick one basket of beans
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Alexis11: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Monkey if any thing happens to nnamdi Kanu the full Nigeria will burn no be mouth oh am not an Igbo but na Intel I dey fly do any how you see any how

Let me give you a small picture of what will happen in
this war that you guys are provoking now..
....... You, your sisters and your mother will
constantly be raped to coma because of total
breakdown of law and order.
......... Your brothers and father will be
gruesomely murdered. All is fair in war isn't it? cool
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:
Asari Dokubo
Ateke Tom
Tompolo
and other names I can't remember now, where exactly are they from

Are they not all noise-makers ?
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
tutudesz:

Southeast OIL? wait which SouthEast are we talking about? Because I only know of SouthSouth OIL?
Are you saying that non of the five states in southeastern region don't producing oil?
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by tutudesz: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
ayiri
It should be on record that @Annabelkelvin Said the Following Niger Delta leaders High Chief Tompolo and Ayiri Emami both respected and peace loving son of Delta state, gave her and some other persons the go ahead to attack non Igbo.
I just forwarded the following attachment to Ayiri Emami PA and Tompolo spokesman Paul Bebenibo.

1 Like

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by OmoManU: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
SladeWilson:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/15/biafra-south-south-youths-call-proscription-ipob-want-kanus-lawyer-arrested/?
utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

God bless the south-south. I want a divided Nigeria where we av like 4 or 5 new countries with South-south extensively making big progress in termz of development and a very strong partnership with the southwest. If Nigeria is gonna divided, it should not be in the nnamdi Kanu style

2 Likes

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Alexis11: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
tutudesz:
ayiri
It should be on record that @Annabelkelvin Said the Following Niger Delta leaders High Chief Tompolo and Ayiri Emami both respected and peace loving son of Delta state, gave her and some other persons the go ahead to attack non Igbo.
I just forwarded the following attachment to Ayiri Emami PA and Tompolo spokesman Paul Bebenibo.

Lol..... please help take that picture down.

I'm sure she's new to politics section. cool
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
criminalmindz:
God bless you. nonsense people. they come to your land in the name of doing business and disobey law and other. aba is very lawless city, that's why is as dirty as a shiit hole.

Monkey tell us where do you come from.... The zoo I guess
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Alexis11:

Lol.....
Yes I said so...
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by drefe2real: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

No mind all this people claiming South South but residing in Lagos and Ghana lol... this is a fake news am from warri tompolo ayiri and Dokubo-Asari has given us go ahead that once we the whistle of war.. We should sweep out all the hussa in the south south region... So ignore all this fake news we support Igbos 100% here there are good people

Keep deceiving yourself. You Easterners never learn from history. Don't worry, you guys should go and start a war and be waiting for the South South minorities to come and fight for you. You will just make the same mistake your fathers made. As for Asari, ready a battalion for him to command. That's the best he can do for you. BTW, did you see the latest video of Asari?
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Daddybright1986(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Biafra has 6 letters.Nigeria has 7 letters,Nigerian civil war was 1967. Buhari has 6
letters and Ojukwu also has 6 letters. Obama has 6 letters. Nigeria has 36
states. There are 3 markets around my area.

We have 2 eateries close to my house. By the time you realize that this post has no
meaning, it's already too late for you, and you can't do me anything.I just wasted your time,
I'm not even at home so you won't even see me to beat me.!�����������

1 Like

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
OmoManU:

God bless the south-south. I want a divided Nigeria where we av like 4 or 5 new countries with South-south extensively making big progress in termz of development and a very strong partnership with the southwest. If Nigeria is gonna divided, it should not be in the nnamdi Kanu style

God bless you no biafra no Nigeria
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by khalids: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
For those shouting UN should inter-vain .......have they intervened in Catalonia and Spain matter, ask Taiwan and China, best each tribe come to the table and see how we can make things work....first lets remove all this our thieving political class from office so that we can move forward because they are the main problem.......

Since this unrest started what have the political class in Igboland being doing.....that should quickly show you why things are not working....the problem is the people who we elected to protect our interest

1 Like

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Daddybright1986:
Biafra has 6 letters.Nigeria has 7 letters,Nigerian civil war was 1967. Buhari has 6
letters and Ojukwu also has 6 letters. Obama has 6 letters. Nigeria has 36
states. There are 3 markets around my area.

We have 2 eateries close to my house. By the time you realize that this post has no
meaning, it's already too late for you, and you can't do me anything.I just wasted your time,
I'm not even at home so you won't even see me to beat me.!�����������

No you wasted your time typing Shit!
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by steppins: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
nobleblood:
One thing about Igbo is that they are ignorantly arrogant. I have seen them up close in akwa ibom . they have this condescension about other tribes. Like they know it all. Too much sense. They come to your town and mess things up all in the name of business. Its had to tell them that some people need peace and serenity.

I went to that famouse ariah raih market in aba( permit my spelling) it was an eyesaw. I could hardly believe people live their let alone do business. This people can't even keep their own environment tidy. What annoys me is that they come to your state with similar oreintation. Overdominering attitude. Common sense should dictate that when you enter another mans land you restrict yourself to a particaular sphere. Not the igbos . they want to use that their cun to take over everywhere. Lucky they didnt win that war.

Look at us from cross river and ikwa ibom. It is hard to believe we fought with them in that dumb war. Today we are barely recongnise in the discussion. Effiong did hand over when braveheart was nowhere to be found. But trust them with their superioty complex they barely talk of us. Everywhere is iPod chant. If this is the case before self determination, what do you would happen when all goes to plan.
One word for your long epistle is JEALOUSY.
If you're not careful, it will eat you up and you'll die a painful death.
Igbos are winners, if you see it as domineering, then I feel sorry for your inferior ass.
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Larben: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:
Which group is ebullient group? "Youths of Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Rivers"

This FG needs to own up to poor tact. This back door damage control is so inconsequential now, the deal is done.... Nigeria is gone.
TRASH.....
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
tutudesz:
ayiri

I copied your URL OTP so I blocked that message from leaving your server... One more rubbish from your and I will hack your phone mumu
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
steppins:

One word for your long epistle is JEALOUSY.
If you're not careful, it will eat you up and you'll die a painful death.
Igbos are winners, if you see it as domineering, then I feel sorry for your inferior ass.

No biafra no election no biafra no peace!
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Silvertrinity(f): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Guy South South supports Igbos 100% in fact an Igbo Man is the current governor of delta state so ignore all this fake news and pray for peace instead

An Igbo man the governor of delta state?
How? When?
Cos am not understanding anything in all your post.

1 Like

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
drefe2real:

Keep deceiving yourself. You Easterners never learn from history. Don't worry, you guys should go and start a war and be waiting for the South South minorities to come and fight for you. You will just make the same mistake your fathers made. As for Asari, ready a battalion for him to command. That's the best he can do for you. BTW, did you see the latest video of Asari?

Delta
EDO
Calarba
Akwa ibom etc... We support biafra
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by tutudesz: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

I copied your URL OTP so I blocked that message from leaving your server... One more rubbish from your and I will hack your phone mumu
Hack who? You really funny, like I said if you are really in warri we will find out very soon and we will know who is who!!
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
criminalmindz:

Which land?? Nigerians envy Igbos too much... Why why why why.... Igbos are everywhere grin
criminalmindz:

Which land?? Nigerians envy Igbos too much... Why why why why.... Igbos are everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Declares Solomon Arase Wanted Just 24 Hours After Retirement / Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election / I'm Not Interested In Amaechi's Appointment- Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.