Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested (36724 Views)

Kwara South Youths Kick Against Lai Mohammed’s Re-appointment As Minister / Breaking News:nnamdi KANU Arrested By Interpol,near Cameroun / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by nobleblood: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
steppins:

One word for your long epistle is JEALOUSY.
If you're not careful, it will eat you up and you'll die a painful death.
Igbos are winners, if you see it as domineering, then I feel sorry for your inferior ass.

No igbos are not winners. They are loosers. Its not a metaphor for anything. They are literarilly loosers .They lost the war and everyone on the loosing side of a wars is enslaved. See! This is why i say igbos are arrongantly ignorant.

That's the position your people are and that my friend is why they are clamouring for freedom. If you people don't know this simple truth right here in plain site, permit me to ask...what do you really know?

2 Likes

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Alexis11:

Let me give you a small picture of what will happen in this war that you guys are provoking now.. ....... You, your sisters and your mother will constantly be raped to coma because of total breakdown of law and order. ......... Your brothers and father will be gruesomely murdered. All is fair in war isn't it? cool
We will do the same to you your family friends and generations
We are ready no going back... No biafra no peace
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Monkey if any thing happens to nnamdi Kanu the full Nigeria will burn no be mouth oh am not an Igbo but na Intel I dey fly do any how you see any how

Annabelkelvin:

Guy what do you take Hussas to be.. incredible hulks?

We no dey fearrrrrrrrrrr Hussa oh...... Igbo still remains the greatest tribe in Nigeria

WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF ANY BASTARD ANY DAY ANY TIME FOR THE RECORD IGBO WICKED PASS HUSSA
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Silvertrinity:

An Igbo man the governor of delta state? How? When? Cos am not understanding anything in all your post.
IFEANYI okowa
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
nobleblood:

No igbos are not winners. They are loosers. Its not a metaphor for anything. They are literarilly loosers .They lost the war and everyone on the loosing side of a wars is enslaved. See! This is why i say igbos are arrongantly ignorant.

That's the position your people are and that my friend is why they are clamouring for freedom. If you people don't know this simple truth right here in plain site, permit me to ask...what do you really know?

Ask Google na please
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by drefe2real: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
SBG04:

Typical of the igbos. When it's not convenient for you deny anybody. When it's not you claim them. When Kachukwu was made Minister of state for Petroleume, igbos denied him and said he was delta igbo and not real igbo, Buhari was marginalizing them. Now Delta igbos are igbos because of biafra? Fraud like you!

Na so dem dey do o. I start to dey fear Igbos when I go serve for East. My best friend na Anioma guy. Na every time dem dey remind the guy say e nor b real Igbo o. I come dey wonder wetin b d difference between real Igbo and fake Igbo. Imagine Ugochukwu from Anambra dey tell another Ugochukwu from Delta say e b fake Igbo. Igbos dey discriminate die o!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Alexis11: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

We will do the same to you your family friends and generations
We are ready no going back... No biafra no peace
ok. grin
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by tutudesz: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

IFEANYI okowa
You no dey warri now,Y u come waste my time!
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
drefe2real:

Na so dem dey do o. I start to dey fear Igbos when I go serve for East. My best friend na Anioma guy. Na every time dem dey remind the guy say e nor b real Igbo o. I come dey wonder wetin b d difference between real Igbo and fake Igbo. Imagine Ugochukwu from Anambra dey tell another Ugochukwu from Delta say e b fake Igbo. Igbos dey discriminate die o!

Hussa Muslims dey tell yoruba Muslims say them be fake too.... So racism is everywhere is world wide even sometimes you jokingly tell your babe that she's fake abi I lie??
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
tutudesz:
You no dey warri now,Y u come waste my time!
Check your watch well be like e no dey work well
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by tutudesz: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Check your watch well be like e no dey work well
Stop deceiving yourself!! You are no were near warri
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by drefe2real: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Delta
EDO
Calarba
Akwa ibom etc... We support biafra

We will knw whether Edo, Delta, Calabar, and Akwa Ibom truly support you when war you Igbos are clamouring for start. Let them be brainwashing you people in the East. Kanu knw say na Biafra be Una mumu button na n e dey use am well. Good luck with setting the East on fire.

2 Likes

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by tutudesz: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
drefe2real:

We will knw whether Edo, Delta, Calabar, and Akwa Ibom truly support you when war you Igbos are clamouring for start. Let them be brainwashing you people in the East. Kanu knw say na Biafra be Una mumu button na n e dey use well. Good look with setting the East on fire.
She is an Igbo girl!
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
tsdarkside:

imaginary group you say...we shall meet on the streets to clear matters up....

Jew man
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by amInigerian: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
MTKbudapest:

its a fake news Bro.

This is the handiwork of buhari and apc.

We the people of south south are in support of kanu
Going by the fraudulence those involved in this movement have already been known for, I consider it safe considering you not to be from the S.S region at all.
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by drefe2real: 5:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Hussa Muslims dey tell yoruba Muslims say them be fake too.... So racism is everywhere is world wide even sometimes you jokingly tell your babe that she's fake abi I lie??

I thank God say you nor deny say core Igbos dey c Aniomas as fake Igbos. Hausa and Yoruba nor be the same tribe? So no basis for the comparison. We Christians dey descriminate too against each other too.

2 Likes

Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by userplainly(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Flets:
Which group is ebullient group? "Youths of Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Rivers"

This FG needs to own up to poor tact. This back door damage control is so inconsequential now, the deal is done.... Nigeria is gone.

see another mumu! gold digging junky..... south south noh ever support Biafra n yet thief KANU still add Delta for e map...... armed robbers!!!! soldiers never keel ona finish.... blind followers wit no future ambition..... guy as u dey smartso noh ever work under any Nigerian owned company or come stay any state that rejects Biafra n let's see if ona fit survive..... all ona prominent men dey abuja, Lagos, pH, Warri, Asaba, Calabar, Kaduna n other parts of the so called zoo ona wan an burn down....idiots!!!! sense fall on u bfo Xmas....y ona dey leave ona land
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by tutudesz: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
drefe2real:

I thank God say you nor deny say core Igbos dey c Aniomas as fake Igbos. Hausa and Yoruba nor be the same tribe? So no basis for the comparison. We Christians dey descriminate too against each other too.
almost 70% of Delta north never claimed they are Igbos
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by userplainly(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
amInigerian:

Going by the fraudulence those involved in this movement have already been known for, I consider it safe considering you not to be from the S.S region at all.

guy noh mind dem joor...I be full blooded warri... nobody support Biafra here.... even my pa fight against Biafra during the civil war.... may God punish any fool weh wan try use Awa name in disguise..... beast pipo like ipob and cownu....poor church rats... nobi to grow for UK, bois full UK noh means say deh geh sense.... weak men, liars n pretenders nai full their group
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by exposition: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Delta EDO Calarba Akwa ibom etc... We support biafra
illiterate wey no even fit spell calabar is now speaking for calabar!
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by tutudesz: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
userplainly:

guy noh mind dem joor...I be full blooded warri... nobody support Biafra here.... even my pa fight against Biafra during the civil war.... may God punish any fool weh wan try use Awa name in disguise..... beast pipo like ipob and cownu....poor church rats... nobi to grow for UK, bois full UK noh means say deh geh sense.... weak men, liars n pretenders nai full their group
This na real warri blood!!!
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by felixomor: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
And arewa group that gave quit notice are dancing freely......

Shame!
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Dare2Try(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
And the lunatic name is Adeh with one kind goof name claiming to represent south- south the thunder Wey go fire some people dey receive instructions for prayer city
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
Annabelkelvin:

Monkey if any thing happens to nnamdi Kanu the full Nigeria will burn no be mouth oh am not an Igbo but na Intel I dey fly do any how you see any how

See this ashaaawooo oo, who asked you ? As e dey burn, na whr dey burn... I fit dey outside by anytime i feel, oya try am for aba.... Akpara ino mkpo
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by patval(f): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
SladeWilson:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/15/biafra-south-south-youths-call-proscription-ipob-want-kanus-lawyer-arrested/?
utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

news piece coming from the stables of BMC is not hard to detect, first is the flooding of faceless group whose declaration can even be contradictory with the headline.
second is the frequent mastubation on the news piece by monickers like sarri,ngeneukwenu(Lauretta onochie) and other riffraff with rhetorics like"we south-south" or "am ibo but against IPOB".
They are yet to understand that any commodity a seller spends so much time confusing a potential buyer to patronise is either expired or fake and this is a classic case of buhari and zoo
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by userplainly(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
felixomor:
And arewa group that gave quit notice are dancing freely......

Shame!

u be really BIG FOOL! jus talk say na money to buy sense be UR problem..... the Arewa youths my foot, did anyone attack Igbos? infact y'all push dem to act like that n dia elders condemn dem n later they apologized n nothing happen buh still dah beast cownu dey deceive e father mate n small children like u....... guy even me like Mona go ona way buh noh ever add Delta state or south south join UR map!!! poor theives! lazy ass niggas expecting manna from Nigerian govt.....even in the US if u don't find UR hustle hungry go beat u die...
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Cuteogbus: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
SladeWilson:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/15/biafra-south-south-youths-call-proscription-ipob-want-kanus-lawyer-arrested/?
utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

Thank You My Brother!!!!... IPOB Is Made Up Of Mostly Criminals.
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Goodluckwinner(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
these are Bastards in the South south. no true south south man supports the Hausa's
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
fyneIjay:
Asari Dokubo Ateke Tom Tompolo and other names I can't remember now, where exactly are they from
and u think they support biafla?
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by fyneIjay(f): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
and u think they support biafla?
If you didn't understand my post, sorry I can't help you.
Re: South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested by fyneIjay(f): 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
tutudesz:

Only Asari Dokukbo is in support of Ipob because of his selfish reason! Ateke tom and tompolo never supported Ipob or any other group outside South south. So stop your foolishness
Who is talking of supporting IPOB. Those that I mentioned are all from South-South. And all of them carried arms to fight at one point or the other. But I never heard of this group calling for their proscription or arrest. Don't you see the hypocrisy in that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Wins Kogi With 60% Votes - Punch / IPOB Members Protest In Enugu Over "Killing Of Their Members" (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.