Stats: 3,158,506 members, 7,836,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. (1376 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Reuben Abati: The Python Does Not Dance / "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by 1234onyekwe: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Nigeria army of the 82 division command has been hovering their fighter jet for as low as 2,000 feet above sea level their by creating tension among it's dwellers as I speak every one is taking heed to their place of abode b/cos of the fear of the unknown.
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by paiz: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Too bad

Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by ojun50(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sha be na dance make una enjoy am, abians see dance being dey beg
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by sarrki(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
I warned well meaning Nigerians warned.

Now that Igbos have been designated a terrorist organization.

There is absolutely nothing one can do now

Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by tossie101(f): 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
This man above is a terrorist

Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by kn23h(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
The man using a female moniker above is a terrorist too.

Nice.

Next week, we'll dance to Anambra.

Na marathon dance. grin

Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by lordkush: 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
this zombie above is a terrorist

Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by vedaxcool(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
tossie101:

E pain am oh

Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by idupaul: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
sarrki:
I warned well meaning Nigerians warned.

Now that Igbos have been designated a terrorist organization.

There is absolutely nothing one can do now

You are not a well meaning Nigerian please .you are not .

Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by tossie101(f): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
vedaxcool:

E pain am oh

I just told u the truth!!.

Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by salford1: 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
1234onyekwe:
The Nigeria army of the 82 division command has been hovering their fighter jet for as low as 2,000 feet above sea level their by creating tension among it's dwellers as I speak every one is taking heed to their place of abode b/cos of the fear of the unknown.
Did you take any picture?
Where you able to see its ammunition payloads?
At 2000 feet, that must be a terrifying sight.

Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by kettykin: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
IPOB has not even done anything and we are witnessing this level of epileptic trepidation , what will Nigerian military now do when IPOB decide to take up arms , Na wao for this level of trepidation
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by Bari22: 5:44pm On Sep 15, 2017
picture, vedio or i don biliv
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by Tayonic: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
kettykin:
IPOB has not even done anything and we are witnessing this level of epileptic trepidation , what will Nigerian military now do when IPOB decide to take up arms , Na wao for this level of trepidation

Go and take up the arms na.
If dem born you well take up ordinary stone and face the Nigerian army.
Rubbish
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
It's their cup, let them carry it. ALONE.
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
kn23h:
The man using a female moniker above is a terrorist too.

Nice.

Next week, we'll dance to Anambra.

Na marathon dance. grin

Kikikiki. Make them carry their cross. I no care
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by gentleedu(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
salford1:

Did you take any picture?
Where you able to see its ammunition payloads?
At 2000 feet, that must be a terrifying sight.
i saw it as close as 50ft from 4story building.arm with 4 bombs, two at each wing
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by gentleedu(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Bari22:
picture, vedio or i don biliv
guy i saw it with my two eyes, it's two fighter jets
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by kettykin: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tayonic:

Rubbish

IPOB is not taking up arms not because of the might or strength of the nigerian military but for the fact that nobody wants a million peopls starved to death by a military that lacks combat capability
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by Dymaco(m): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Just imagine Nigeria without Igbos. it will be worst compare to Haiti. That is the reason Nigeria must remain one.
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tayonic:

Rubbish
Stupid show of force. Last I checked a terror group in the north hasn't been defeated. It's roughly 7 years now, why haven't the Nigerian army wiped them out? A country cannot fight two wars at the same time! And when militants decides to resume activities like they said, thay will be 3 wars to fight! How many soldiers do we have? Use your head you idiot! No one wants war but the presidents use of force on the people is giving birth to a new generation provoked to fight back. I hope you be on the front line to fight for Nigeria when it happens and not on nairaland.
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by otitokoroleti: 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
tossie101:
You are right, he's a Fulani herdsman

Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by classic5events: 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tayonic:

Rubbish
Hahhaba laugh wan kill me o
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by classic5events: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
For Decorators in Ibadan Oyo state you can rent all your decoration materials at an affordable price @classic5events contact 08052286330
Re: As I Speak! The Python Dance Has Been Extended To Enugu. by jessikoholic: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
I saw it too. no joke

Female Combatants: Documents Expose Military’s Cover-up / Jonathan, Atiku Reconcile Pdp Angry Members / Balarabe Musa Goes Against The North, Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88