Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,638 members, 7,816,622 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** - Travel (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (722205 Views)

Irish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (387) (Go Down)

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bamz(m): 12:55am On Jun 26, 2018
Mikky4canny:
When filling the visa application form between multiple entry and single entry which one do we select?

Hey boss, howdy?

Remember me from the Canny thread?

I need more info on this prior misrepresentation issue. I believe VOs for other countries would treat the new app based on current docs submitted.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 4:05am On Jun 26, 2018
dordan97:

Wow!!! Brother am very happy for you, it all ended well. Congratulations!!!

davalababa:

Wow... I'm happy for you bro. Congratulations �

Thanks so much
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 4:06am On Jun 26, 2018
abuhusna1:

Waooo congrats bro I knew it will be positive

Thanks, u said it... You the man here
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 4:07am On Jun 26, 2018
veramani31:

Nice one bro. I pray we are all successful in our application. What school re you heading to?

Griffith sir
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 5:04am On Jun 26, 2018
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 5:06am On Jun 26, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:

Griffith sir
Good we will meet in griffith college as that is my choice of school waiting for my visa approval. I don get naija friend be that
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 5:54am On Jun 26, 2018
abuhusna1:

Good we will meet in griffith college as that is my choice of school waiting for my visa approval. I don get naija friend be that

By God grace your application will end in praise.. we definitely meet. Naija we one anyday.

what course, and is it september intake ?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 6:16am On Jun 26, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:

By God grace your application will end in praise.. we definitely meet. Naija we one anyday.

what course, and is it september intake ?

Yes September msc international business
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bigeye231: 7:54am On Jun 26, 2018
Will be there January also in Griffith for IT course
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2018
abuhusna1:

Yes September msc international business

thats a big course
mine is ms finance
we need to get in touch with each other

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2018
Bigeye231:
Will be there January also in Griffith for IT course

great
we are covered bro by God grace
we will all see in griffith
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mikky4canny(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
Yeah if u are applying to other countries, just state ur previous visa refusals if they ask u to. For example Ireland requires u state ur previous visa refusals and explain the refusal and also attach the refusal letter to ur application. Make sure u declare all previous visa refusals.
Bamz:

Hey boss, howdy?

Remember me from the Canny thread?

I need more info on this prior misrepresentation issue. I believe VOs for other countries would treat the new app based on current docs submitted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mikky4canny:
Yeah if u are applying to other countries, just state ur previous visa refusals if they ask u to. For example Ireland requires u state ur previous visa refusals and explain the refusal and also attach the refusal letter to ur application. Make sure u declare all previous visa refusals.

and to add if your visa refusal document are missing, do the following

1) Get original police report
2. Get original sworn affidavit(not the road side own of 1k, get the one with the red stamp and registered)
3).Explain the reasons why you were refused quoting each year and why or how it got lost
4) Try contacting the embassy where u were refused through mail, visitation
5) If no 4 fails, please send them a request for your refusal letter using a registered courier that can be tracked online (e.g courierplus) and quote tracking number on your cover letter
6) Say nothing but the truth because they have your records, so please don't lie at all

wish u all the best, going off the forum for some time,have serious work to do before mid of july.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bjrokenhear003:

My own document submitted
note: i am sponsored by my sister and my family

1. Bank statement of my sister
2. Support letter from my sister
3. Employment letter , Payslip and ID card of my sister job
4. House rent and Data page of her Passport
5. Sworn Affidavit(Showing relationship betweeen my sister)
6. Sister Marriage Certificate and Pictures in the marriage(reason being the marriage was held in 2005 when she was in Nigeria)
7. My Bank statement domiciled in Pounds, Share Certificate
8. My Employment Letter, Payslips
9. Study leave letter and ID card
10. Letter of support from family members
11. Sworn Affidavit sowing relationship amongst all of us
12. Mum Estate Documents( since i'm the only son, i am meant to come back to manage her properties)
13. Statement of Purpose
14. Admission letter covering medical Insurance
15. Accommodation details
16. My transcript, University Certicate
17. PTE test, WAEC result
18. Previous refusal letter found
19. Sworn affidavit & Police report of lost Embassy refusal document
20. My CV
21. Birth certificate
22. cover Letter

Wish u the best of all luck

note: if u have been denied of visa before don't hide it, kindly declare because they have access especially to UK

Please were they all original copies or photocopy?

2 Likes

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2018
You need both
partnerus:

Please were they all original copies or photocopy?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bamz(m): 9:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Mikky4canny:

Okay thanks. Australia just needs the reasons. But do you think a previous case of (innocent) misrepresentation would mar a visa application?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2018
abuhusna1:
You need both
Thanks bro
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mikky4canny(m): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2018
I can't say but just be truthful about it and explain
Bamz:

Okay thanks. Australia just needs the reasons. But do you think a previous case of (innocent) misrepresentation would mar a visa application?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jobecca18: 9:48am On Jun 27, 2018
Hi everyone,

I got admission into Dublin Institute of Technology as a September intake and I'll be applying for my visa very soon.

Please, I will like to ask, I have been to the US embassy 3times and I've been rejected. And there is just one blue slip they give to everyone rejected. Am I to attach the three rejection letters since it contains the same thing and what reason do I explain in my statement of purpose as to why I was refused since all they do is hand over the blue sheet and we are sorry?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bamz(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mikky4canny:
I can't say but just be truthful about it and explain

Thanks Mikky. I wish you the best of luck in your applications.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mikky4canny(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Attach the three letters to avoid stories and also just say u didn't meet the requirements that's why u were refused and refer them to the letter u attached. My 2kobo
Jobecca18:
Hi everyone,

I got admission into Dublin Institute of Technology as a September intake and I'll be applying for my visa very soon.

Please, I will like to ask, I have been to the US embassy 3times and I've been rejected. And there is just one blue slip they give to everyone rejected. Am I to attach the three rejection letters since it contains the same thing and what reason do I explain in my statement of purpose as to why I was refused since all they do is hand over the blue sheet and we are sorry?

1 Like

Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mikky4canny(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Thanks bro..I wish u success too
Bamz:

Thanks Mikky. I wish you the best of luck in your applications.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Mikky4canny(m): 7:32am On Jun 28, 2018
Good day everybody. Please does the Irish embassy contact employer and sponsor thru the email and number provided?
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by abuhusna1: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
Mikky4canny:
Good day everybody. Please does the Irish embassy contact employer and sponsor thru the email and number provided?
They do if their is need for it
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jonghyunwife: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Applied on June 7th. Patiently waiting for a feedback.
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by occasion007: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Please I'm lost oh,, someone should help me out. I need to get some clues about Israel, or on how to get to there forum
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Bjrokenhear003: 12:10am On Jun 29, 2018
Mikky4canny:

The do
Re: GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** by Jobecca18: 8:29am On Jun 29, 2018
[quote author=Mikky4canny post=68875886]Attach the three letters to avoid stories and also just say u didn't meet the requirements that's why u were refused and refer them to the letter u attached. My 2kobo

Thanks mikky

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (387)

General Australian Visa Enquiries / North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.