Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) (1621 Views)

Handsome Face Of IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Trending All Over The Internet / Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by SladeWilson(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
After the Nigeria Army declared IPOB as a terrorists organization, i saw this post trending on Facebook.

THE SIMILARITY: SHEKAU & KANU:

1. Shekau curved an area in the North east and called it Caliphate, Kanu curved South east and called Biafra his country

2. Shekau formed his military, Kanu formed his military

3. Shekau declare to bring the head Nigeria's president to his acclaimed country, Kanu did same.
"I will go to Abuja, and when am coming home I will bring Buhari's head" Nnamdi Kanu.

4. Shekau boast to kill and destroy Nigerian military, Kanu brag the same.
"Any army that come to arrest me in biafra land will die" Nnamdi Kanu

5. Shekau banned his followers from attending mosques where boko haram member is not the Imam and Kanu also banned Igbos from attending a church where yoruba is the pastor.

6. Shekau calls Nigeria a country of hypocrites and infidels, Kanu calls Nigeria a country of animals (zoo)

7. Shekau has his own National flag and cabinet, Kanu also has his own

Let the Nigerian army spot the differences.
#Copied

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by SladeWilson(m): 6:01pm On Sep 15, 2017
Close enough cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by ojun50(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Shekau nd buhari are cousins

5 Likes

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by madridguy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
The difference between both men is that Shekau is a coward who hides and let gullible zombie go out & die. Kanu is brave enough to show himself but his followers are not ready to die. Buhari remains the same - Tyrant, tribalist, clueless, gorro-chewing madaf****

Come and buy me suya, I am in Jos

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by SladeWilson(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
ojun50:
Shekau nd Kanu are cousins
Corrected cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by PROPUNTER(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
mtcheeew so how many People have Nnamdi kanu Killed If una smoke Fresh Curry Leaf finish u will start posting Nonsense...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by BlackDBagba: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
Birds of the same feathers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by SladeWilson(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
beatcoins:
The difference between both men is that Shekau is a coward who hides and let gullible zombie go out & die. Kanu is brave enough to show himself but his followers are not ready to die. Buhari remains the same - Tyrant, tribalist, clueless, gorro-chewing madaf****

Come and buy me suya, I am in Jos
Kanu is also a coward, the Nigeria Army invaded his home yesterday and took his parents, but guess what, Kanu was nowhere to be found hahaha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by luvinhubby(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
ojun50:
Shekau nd buhari are cousins

Very close cousins. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Who said an attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the north?
Who did Bokoharam nominate to represent them when federal government called?
Who is the brain behind Bokoharam?

#SaiBabas to all the zombies around. I hail una.

11 Likes

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by SladeWilson(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Birds of the same feathers grin
Flock together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by devindevin2000: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
[s]THE SIMILARITY: SHEKAU & KANU:

1. Shekau curved an area in the North east and called it Caliphate, Kanu curved South east and called Biafra his country

2. Shekau formed his military, Kanu formed his military

3. Shekau declare to bring the head Nigeria's president to his acclaimed country, Kanu did same.
"I will go to Abuja, and when am coming home I will bring Buhari's head" Nnamdi Kanu.

4. Shekau boast to kill and destroy Nigerian military, Kanu brag the same.
"Any army that come to arrest me in biafra land will die" Nnamdi Kanu

5. Shekau banned his followers from attending mosques where boko haram member is not the Imam and Kanu also banned Igbos from attending a church where yoruba is the pastor.

6. Shekau calls Nigeria a country of hypocrites and infidels, Kanu calls Nigeria a country of animals (zoo)

7. Shekau has his own National flag and cabinet, Kanu also has his own

Let the Nigerian army spot the differences.[/s]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by SladeWilson(m): 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
PROPUNTER:
mtcheeew so how many People have Nnamdi kanu Killed If una smoke Fresh Curry Leaf finish u will start posting Nonsense...
"Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison." NK

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us." NK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by SladeWilson(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:
True or not? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by LUGBE: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Illiterate write up, how many people have Prince NK killed
Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by Odingo1: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
SladeWilson:

"Anybody who voted or supported Buhari, give me a gun, I will shoot the person dead, and go to prison." NK

"You must come out to support what we are doing. We need guns, and we need bullets...To kill somebody is very difficult for us, so to ask a gathering of igbo people that we need guns and bullets, and weapons would be very very difficult to address, but without it, Hausa people will barrage us." NK
Since that time,have he kill anyone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by stev120(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
SHAKAU VS NNAMDI KANU

* shakau literally attack churches and light attack at mosque entirely Nigeria with bombs.
nnamdi kanu metaphorical attack the Nigeria errors of government.

*shakau is in hide out. . (a sinner fear when no one chase him)
nnamdi kanu live in one of the most popular town in Nigeria.. (he who say the truth fear not)

*shakau have no official international registration of boko haram
nnamdi kanu registered ipob in UK before broad casting. .

*when Jonathan proposed to give amnesty to boko haram. .They never showed up. They are ghost
but ipob came out and protest they are humans

*shakau is a kidnapper he kidnap chibok girls
but nnamdi kanu kidnap no one,why will he kidnap? He is a freedom fighter

*shakau open room for war as an illiterate
but nnamdi kanu open room for debate as an elite

.....be the judge.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by Bari22: 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
birds of the same feather

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
SladeWilson:
After the Nigeria Army declared IPOB as a terrorists organization, i saw this post trending on Facebook.

#Copied
1. There are many shekau and the military dont know the original shekau
There is only one Nnamdi Kanu and the military and everybody knows him

2. Shekau and his terrorists kill innocent citizens for no just cause
Nnamdi Kanu have not killed a single citizen

3. Shekau and his terrorists lives in the forest
Nnamdi kanu and his people live in their houses

4. Shekau and his terrorists kidnapp and turn their victims to sex slaves
Nnamdi Kanu and his followers have never kidnapped anybody

Try to look at both side of the coin when you make comparison, dont make people see you as a nonentity.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by Juchii(m): 6:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
I am now fearing this terrorist around me. Since I told them that I don't support Biafra, they keep tracing my steps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by abdulwizzy(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Juchii:
I am now fearing this terrorist around me. Since I told them that I don't support Biafra, they keep tracing my steps

Fear not, you are covered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by Juchii(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
abdulwizzy:

As if you are here to cover me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by Juchii(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
abdulwizzy:

I know they can't do anything, they are helpless now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by Purpletee(f): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
comparing and contrasting, are we really at this level now?
I weep for my motherland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by tsdarkside(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2017
madridguy:

stay clear of this wahala....say nothing...
Re: Fair Or Not: Shekau Vs Nnamdi Kanu Trending On Facebook (Must see) by SladeWilson(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Purpletee:
comparing and contrasting, are we really at this level now?
I weep for my motherland.
Anything wrong with that?

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Buhari Find It Hard To Talk To Nigerians? / GEJ, IBB In Closed-door Meeting In Minna / Is The Abuja Millennium Tower Complete Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.