Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) (72718 Views)

South-East Governors Ban Movement Of Cattle Into Region By Foot / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB / JUST IN: South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Jorussia:
Any secession struggle without the support of the elite will never see the light of the day.Nnamdi KANU is too proud for my liking. Everybody agree that the country is not currently well structured and governed, but following Nnamdi KANU methodology is a call for total anarchy.

The ignorant, jobless youths think a Psychopath like Kanu can lead them into any meaningful accomplishments...he just compounded their woes...successful Igbo traders and business men and the elite do not believe in him.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by NPComplete: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
letusbepieces:

DEY DONT HAVE THE POWER TO DO SO.

ONLY A COURT OF LAW AND THE COURTS HAD EARLIER PROCLAIMED IPOB AS LAWFUL.

IPOB WILL ENFORCE THE NO ELECTION AND THEIR WILL BE NO VOTING IN ANAMBRA.

Kanu : IPOB not unlawful group – Court ON MARCH 2, 20176:40 AMIN HEADLINES, NEWSCOMMENTS ***Kanu now faces 5-count charge; as court quashes 6 charges against him ***It’s God’s handiwork — IPOB; court fixes March 20 for full-blown trial By Vincent Ujumadu, Ikechukwu Nnochiri & Dennis Agbo

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/kanu-ipob-not-unlawful-group-court/

This fool is just shouting since. If u know your father gave birth to u, tomorrow wear an IPOB atire in any part of Nigeria and see what happens.

Stupid internet noisemakers

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
I just pity Ikpeazu and several days of sleepless nights he's had Because IPOB wants to destroy a State he has been struggling so much to sell to the world. God punish Cownu.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
3kay945:

You boycott , wrong person win , your problems continue.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A WRONG PERSON, DEY ARE ALL IGBOS.

YORUBA OR HAUSA IS NOT COMING TO RULE ANAMBRA.

IMO OR ABIA IS NOT COMING TO RULE ANAMBRA.

POINT HERE IS, THE STREET WILL BE DESERTED IN NOV ANAMBRA ELECTIONS.

AFTER DAT, BUHARI AND THE NORTH WILL BE FINALLY PUT IN THEIR PLACE.

U CANNOT FORCE UNITY ON ANYBODY, IT IS A THING OF CHOICE.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
devindevin2000:
Lol...these people are playing with fire. IPOB have been respectful and restraint towards these governors. For how long will you continue to perpetrate evil against your own people? Especially with recent killing in connivance with Hausa-Fulani. Nnamdi Kanu since last month embraced dialogue with them, met with them, was even supposed to be at this meeting, he actually thought he was dealing with sensible elders, only for them to have gone behind his back and plotted this operation to massacre their own children and eliminate Nnamdi Kanu...mehn! POB will never ever forgive you guys!Look at their eyes...you know they are scared to the grave, especially Abia state governor, I pity him, he knows what he has done...his mind is not even here. He is thinking what Abians will do to him!

To be honest i don't believe in so much noise, if IPOB has anything they can do, they should do it instead of all this noise. is it when they have killed them all that they will act? abeg make una stop all these noise. Action and not words that is what i believe in.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by pazienza(m): 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
3kay945:

You boycott , wrong person win , your problems continue.

We boycott, the wrong person wins, just as the wrong person will still win should we vote.
But in boycott, the wrong person would know that he has not the people mandate, and the whole world will know that too.

It will be a step in the right direction.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
From the comments rolling in here from SW, it seems the yorubas won a big court case.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
etenyong:
The end of IBOP has come. Many thanks to the South East governors and leaders Many thanks to Python dance 2. Many thanks to PMB Nigeria shall remain one and so shall it be.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/kanu-ipob-not-unlawful-group-court/
grin.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
pazienza:

We boycott, the wrong person wins, just as the wrong person will still win should we vote.
But in boycott, the wrong person would know that he has not the people mandate, and the whole world will know that too.

IPOB SHOULD JUST DECLARE THAT ANAMBRA ELECTION DATE AS MEMORIAL/REMEMBRANCE DATE FOR THE PEOPLE MURDERED BY BUHARI ARMY IN ABIA.

I PERSONALLY WILL NOT WISH OBIANO ON MY WORST ENEMY, NEVER WANTED HIM AS MY GOV.

SOLUDO WAS THE PERSON ANAMBRA WANTED TO REPLACE PETER OBI.

SOLUDO IS STILL THE PERSON ON ALL OUR MINDS NOT OBIANO.

IF NOT FOR PETER OBI, UTILISATION OF OJUKWU FACTOR, SOLUDO WOULD HAVE COMPLETED TWO TENURES IN ANAMBRA A LONG TIME AGO.

NOW OBIANO THE LIVERLESS SWINE, HAS KILLED APGA.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by me69: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
It is ok
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by zoedew: 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
jrusky:

Watch TVC news it's showing right now.

Game over ntooor!

Sadly, you don't get my drift! Even more unfortunate to hear from you that you've been at a game all these while!
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Arsasee(m): 10:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
lagosboyz4life:

Let's be honest here, Igbos are cowards. Their threats starts and ends with their mouth. Igboland has not contributed anything substantial to Nigeria since independence.

Let me remind you that one day you will not be on nairaland typing poo. You must bow to DEATH whether you like it or not, just a matter of time and I say it again, JUST A MATTER OF TIME. THINK!
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by devindevin2000: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
mavinc4u:

To be honest i don't believe in so much noise, if IPOB has anything they can do, they should do it instead of all this noise. is it when they have killed them all that they will act? abeg make una stop all these noise. Action and not words that is what i believe in.

They have not made noise. Their silence lately say a lot that things have changed.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Horlardorjah(m): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
Eke40seven:
It's always your leaders that will always rally against you.

See all their pot belly, they don't care about you.

This course is officially dead but the ideology will live on.. go back to the drawing board. Re-strategize.. they wanted something and IPOB fell into their hands.

NK you have given it your best, you are the real hero.

For now, we can still be like Germany and Japan. Their dream was to become the ruler of the world. Japanese had imperialist tendencies and so was Germany but they lost the war. But..... What they couldn't achieve in warfare they got economically. They are both today, economic superpowers.

Today, Japan dominates economically. One of the best economies in the world. They built a road map for themselves. Germany is now the leader in Europe, when they make a decision it stands. They were so dominant that UK got jealous and BREXITED.

Igbos should not dwell so much on this. This should rather be a lesson. Every well meaning son should come back home, do your investments there and grow the SE. Make SE a beauty to behold, build your best properties there, create industries. Then and there will true victory come.
Take heart brave warriors.
I THINK YOU HAVE LITTLE BRAIN THAN OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS FROM OUR SIDE THERE. TALK TO THEM BIKO. LOLS, YOU SAID WELL SIR
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
RESTRUCTURE NOT DeStRuCtIoN
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by dirtyhokage(m): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
pazienza:

Whether the whole universe knows he didn't have your mandate , cares who? He Will enjoy his loot and tenure.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Hajardramadan(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
solidarity at last
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by frazsone12(m): 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
nero2face:
Funny Guys, as if they were even consulted b4 IPOB was formed, am not 100% in support of the group though, but these so called Governors should know it's their failure to protect their states that gave rise to this IPOB of a group

for u mind..joylessness , marginalization, uneven distribution of resources gave rise to IPOB, not failure of anything

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by letusbepieces: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
3kay945:

Whether the whole universe knows he didn't have your mandate , cares who? He Will enjoy his loot and tenure.

WE ONLY CARE ABOUT SITTING IN OUR HOUSE AND SEE PICTURES OF EMPTY STREET ON THE MEDIA.

THAT SHOULD BE VERY ENTERTAINING, EVEN FOR AFRICA STANDARD, WHERE THE POLITICAL CLASS THAT ARE RIGGED INTO OFFICE VIEWS THE GENERAL PUBLIC/ELECTORATES AS IDIOTS.
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Hajardramadan(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
solidarity at last......
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by datribune: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
I tell you, you no gree
Them tell you, you no hear!
Your mother tell you, you no gree
I warn you, you no hear!
For this street wey we dey,Ndi ogbe no dey play,
Ha ga ako kwa your way, Nwanne lehh!

When the time is right,My brother (eh)...
Telli Person
Dem no dey Telli Person
When your eyes go clear o...
Telli Person Dem no dey Telli Person

Thanx 4 writing d dirge of IPOB.
It's now time 4 d courts to do their job. Nnamdi Kanu d terrorist who sent many brainwashed & misguided youth to their untimely death must face d music. Meanwhile, it's time for: #OperationPythonDance.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by NPComplete: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
okerekeikpo:
Stupid governors, I stand with ipob

U stand with IPOB on the internet. Don't kill me with laughter abeg. Go and stand with them in front of a hail of bullets then we will take u seriously

4 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by pazienza(m): 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
3kay945:

Not as you think. He wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by wirinet(m): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Where is UN, US, UK, Israel and Hague? I thought IPOB told its followers that the world would come to their aid.
I have been watching international media since yesterday and there in nothing on the crisis in the south east, total black out. Nothing in CNN, BBC or even Aljazeera. It seems the world is not interested in Biafra.

4 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by jakesbaba: 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
Tolexander:
good!

These idle youths think the issue of secession is what they can handle with their childish mentality.

I remember these same IPOB youths bragging of the power they have cos of the concoction they were cooked in as initiation for recruitment, and allowance of 30k per month.

In Ebonyi State, they were misbehaving to the soldiers, Nnamdi Kanu leading the rally and disobeying the army's command. They were hailing him while he faced the army and telling them to shoot him.
At Ishi Gate in Umuahia, an IPOB youth had an encounter with a soldier, dispossessed him of his gun, wounded him and chest beating on his achievement.

They thought they achieved these by the manifestation of the concoction they were cooked in, not knowing that the python was only solemn and calm cos it hasn't been ordered to dance.

Now that the python is on the dance floor, where is the director?
Where is the effect of the concoction on the python?

I love this piece. "Now that the python is on the dance floor"
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by dvee2: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
idupaul:
A better Approach to try to calm things down ..I hope Buhari doesn't spoil this again..this is wisdom in play and not the crass dullardry always being employed by Buhari who I must say has been a huge huge disappointed in all facets of his governance

Very wrong. He is the best. See as he tactically neutralize IPOB rascals without saying a word. Give it up to him. Where is the naughty kanu? He ran under the bed while his troops were left to drink mud water as coffee. SAI BABA.
PDP plot against you will always backfire God's willing

6 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by omenka(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
emperonero79:
Nnandi Kanus approach to actualization of Biafra is not new.Nelson Mabdela used the same approach and many people died..Martin Luther King did the same thing.Ask Nnamdi Kalu to bring his children and put in the forefront..and he will declibe but what he did not tell his followers is that they will die for international sympathy to be gotten..I pity for the dead because they were brainwashed into fronting believing that the FG can never arrest him again..
PM told Nigerians in his broadcast that when the the war will break out..the leader will run away leaving his followers to die.
Mandella preached hate against some people? MLK preached hate against some people?

Are you people normal at all

5 Likes

Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by Doyin2(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
Right on point!

Terrorism is the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

You do not have to carry gun to be a terrorist!
Re: South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) by rabzy: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
goaldynman:
These riffraffs that calls themselves governors thinks they can kill the will of the people! They don't know that power belongs to the people! They are trying to protect their positions but that is in vain!

Moreiver, the executives does not have the power to proscribe an organization! It is only the court of law that has the power to do so!!

Since when did IPOB start listening or obeying the courts of the ''zoo'' . It is a series of unfortunate but preventable events that led to the first world war and the left-over problem created the WW2, same series of foolish decisions and clash of egos led to the Biafran war, the sour taste it left is also pulling us towards another disaster. Sane Heads are needed now more than ever.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) / Tinubu Visits Pastor Adeboye Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.