Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Date Was Going Great Until....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Date Was Going Great Until....... (1762 Views)

Fooled My Girlfriend Of 4 Years To Thinking She Was Going Out With Another Guy / UPDATE On The Girl That Didn't Contact Me After The Date / I Once Helped A Guy To Push A Car, Not Knowing The Car Was Going To Pick My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Date Was Going Great Until....... by MeLissa74: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2017
Let me start first

The date was going great until....

* Brother started picking his nose

*Brother bought Suya #400 which we both ate and he complained it was too small

* And brother was still making noise that he schooled in Malaysia and his father is a big man( how does that concern me)

* And he opened his 'winch' mouth to tell me to come and spend weekend in his house.

Please feel free to share yours

Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by Lalas247(f): 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2017

*Brother told me he forgot his wallet

*Brother Told me he is unemployed

*Brother still lives with his mum at 35 shocked
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by hazandino(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lol.... Babe neva judge a man frm first dating, he was only tryin to test u because diz are one of dose trickz guyz play to get a faithful girlfwend
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by Slayer2: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

You can lie sha grin

2 Likes

Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by Lalas247(f): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
Slayer2:

You can lie sha grin
Slayer iffa hear grin

Who they lie I no event talk the one wey go blow ya mind lol
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by thesicilian: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2017
The date was going great until she asked for something light like 4 wraps of amala and 2 plates of hot beans

1 Like

Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by Lalas247(f): 8:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
thesicilian:
The date was going great until she asked for something light like 4 wraps of amala and 2 plates of hot beans
Kikikiki cry
She is hungry na

1 Like

Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by Adaumunocha(f): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
The date was going great until dude said We should go to his place... I smiled and politely said "No"!!!
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by ikp120(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
The date was going jeje until she went down on her knees and started begging me to bless her with my dick.

My people o, my mind began to sing "if you love me you go buy me Ferrari", but my dick was singing "Go down low. Nigga, I say go down low!" cry cry
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by kingjomezy(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
the date was going well until í log into my nairaland account
and saw this ....now she is asking me to type something.... what do I type... she stood up and left
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

This one is a serious liability. grin
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by Splinz(m): 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
The date was going great until...

She said, "Baby I love you" just when I ordered for two fat chicken laps. WTF! undecided

Of course baby I love you too but not with this chicken, mbok. cheesy
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by MeLissa74: 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
kingjomezy:
the date was going well until í log into my nairaland account
and saw this ....now she is asking me to type something.... what do I type... she stood up and left
lolzzzzzz
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by hazandino(m): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lol.... For dat u dirty mind... U sure d NO truly cum frm ur heart ?
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by hazandino(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lol.... For dat ur dirty mind... U sure d NO truly cum frm ur heart ?
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by vladhillz(m): 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
d date was going well till I asked her why one of her boobs is bigger Dan the other..I blame my mouth for allowing DAT escape from it
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
vladhillz:
d date was going well till I asked her why one of her boobs is bigger Dan the other..I blame my mouth for allowing DAT escape from it

shocked u said DAT?
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by vladhillz(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
selflessposhheart:

shocked u said DAT?
mouth said it..nt me..I'm innocent here
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by vladhillz(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
selflessposhheart:

shocked u said DAT?
mouth said it..nt me..I'm innocent here
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by herlarho(m): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
date was going on well until we were about to buy suya, then she shouted ma suya give us suya 1500 nd we way just get 500 for pocket....
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2017
Lalas247:

He wanted to discharge you. Prolly didn't find you so fun to be with
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
ikp120:
The date was going jeje until she went down on her knees and started begging me to bless her with my dick.

My people o, my mind began to sing "if you love me you go buy me Ferrari", but my dick was singing "Go down low. Nigga, I say go down low!" cry cry
Sometimes you make sense, sometimes you don't
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
vladhillz:
When a man's head is empty
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by vladhillz(m): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
When a man's head is empty
omg...d man with a full head just replied me...damn ..
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 15, 2017
vladhillz:
omg...d man with a full head just replied me...damn ..
Yeah. Thanks
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by vladhillz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Yeah. Thanks
so welcome
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by youcanmakeit: 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2017
Date was absolutely going well until she told me she can only have sex with a guy after 6 months of dating him..... I was like "Alright , good bye..See you after 6 months dear"
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by Lalas247(f): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
kimbraa:
This one is a serious liability. grin
He should find his mama grin
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:44am On Sep 16, 2017
Until she called me bestie cry
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by AussiePlayboy(f): 12:45am On Sep 16, 2017
youcanmakeit:
Date was absolutely going well until she told me she can only have sex with a guy after 6 months of dating him..... I was like "Alright , good bye..See you after 6 months dear"
Give me her number, let me book my space also for 6months time
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by youcanmakeit: 2:06am On Sep 16, 2017
AussiePlayboy:
Give me her number, let me book my space also for 6months time
Lolz grin
Re: The Date Was Going Great Until....... by dingbang(m): 3:24am On Sep 16, 2017
Bullshittt...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? / Nigerian Couples Tied Together During Church Wedding / Lady Punish Her Man To Tuck His D!ck For Cheating (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.