Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? (1779 Views)

How Often Do You Access Facebook After Joining Nairaland? / What Have You Gained Positively Since Joining This Forum / Nairaland Young Couples Who Got Married After Joining Nairaland, Register Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by 9jayes: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
To me, I've make a lot of money, met great people, broaden my knowledge and last but not the least two free chicks.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nothing sad
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
A lot, baby.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by taylor88(m): 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
To know the tribe called Afonja
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by 9jayes: 4:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:
To know the tribe called Afonja
What of Arewa loots and Ipob?

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by thesicilian: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
A lot. For one, I perfected how to drive an maintain my car on Nairaland.
You'll gain so much every time here on Nairaland if only you can just ignore the so many insulting and childish people and comments, and focus on the professionals from all walks of life.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
I gained foreign friends grin They are juz the BEST OF THE BEST...

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by FitnessDoctor: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
9jayes:
To me, I've make a lot of money, met great people, broaden my knowledge and last but not the least two free pussies.
I have provided a lot of value through my posts and helped a lot of people so i can say i have gained satisfaction, knowledge and also money through my blog (I normally post everyday) and from ebooks.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by fk001(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fun fun and fun.

I also like to troll on IPOB miscreant

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by 9jayes: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
fk001:
Fun fun and fun.

I also like to troll on IPOB miscreant

cheesy cheesy

Ipob now popular than lalasticlala
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by zionmade1: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
I learnt a lot here. Wenever i have a problem, i type it on google with nairaland near it, it takes me to thread, i have gotten a lot of solutions here.
Nairaland is also where i get my latest news and on a boring day i come here and i find a lot to laugh about.

on the other side NL has led me to see higher dimensions of hatred and bia i never new existed. mynd44 take not if u will have to ban me for using the word "slave" with mentioning any tribe u shud also ban those ur brothers who use the word "pigs"

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fun wink
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
I have gained absolutely nothin' undecided
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yeah first of all I have met friends good and bad ones.I learnt much about love here.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
So many savages in Nigeria. I got to know that through NL.

And that boo called programming kiss

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
9jayes:
To me, I've make a lot of money, met great people, broaden my knowledge and last but not the least two free chicks.
Im only interested in the two free chicks grin. May I know thier sobriquet?
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by bamisepeters(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Well, i started creating my blog post on nairaland when i started blogging and got the bashing of my life as regards paragraph, words and the post itself. Those bashing never pissed me off but built me to face anyone because those that once bashed me are now interested in what i am yet to post. Here is more than a forum but a world on it's own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by obiorathesubtle: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nothing
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by 9jayes: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamZod:

Im only interested in the two free chicks grin. May I know thier sobriquet?

You want to spoil my market

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
9jayes:

You want to spoil my market
Lol. U know the drill na.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Kimcutie: 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
I gained foreign friends grin They are juz the BEST OF THE BEST...
angry angry
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Kimcutie: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2017
See fine girls e.g .....
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by muller101(m): 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lawlahdey:
A lot, baby.
u mean u have given birth to a lot of babies for nairaland guys. grin

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by muller101(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
9jayes:
names of those chicks. Or ..... U know the rest grin
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Adaumunocha(f): 6:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
sunshineG:
Nothing sad
hahhahahhahahahha... Nothing?
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Adaumunocha(f): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
thesicilian:
A lot. For one, I perfected how to drive an maintain my car on Nairaland.
You'll gain so much every time here on Nairaland if only you can just ignore the so many insulting and childish people and comments, and focus on the professionals from all walks of life.
Nairaland don turn driving school?

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Emarvel(m): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Have gained alot,ranging from advices,learning from others people experience and also from other people mistakes
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
hahhahahhahahahha... Nothing?
yes now sad
Or do you have anything for me?
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Oyindidi(f): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nothing
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good friends,learnt so many things in education and travel sections.
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by Adaumunocha(f): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
sunshineG:
yes now sad
Or do you have anything for me?
Nothing o
Re: What Have You Gained Since Joining Nairaland? by 9jayes: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
TGoddess:
Good friends,learnt so many things in education and travel sections.

And sex styles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. / A Tidy Man Is A Real Man. / Go Natural , Antibiotics Will Kill You And Your Sexual Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.