Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Hausa And Igbos Currently Clashing At Abraka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa And Igbos Currently Clashing At Abraka (676 Views)

Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash / Hausa And Igbo (IPOB) Clash In Aba: Several Gunshots By Soldiers (Live Updates) / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Hausa And Igbos Currently Clashing At Abraka by Conner44: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2017
My aunt just called me to inform me about an ongoing riot at abraka after the Niger bridge towards asaba town. Please is anybody near or around there to confirm?

I'm hearing that the army are being driven in to disperse the rampaging crowd. If you're in asaba please stay indoors for the weekend in case this gets out of hand.

This is serious
Re: Hausa And Igbos Currently Clashing At Abraka by Mynd44: 8:45am On Sep 16, 2017

(1)

Words Of Wisdom From An Ibo Man Why We Must Avoid Another Civil War. / Wike To Close Schools Owned By Igbos, Northerners In APC – Party Alleges / Come To The North-gov. Shettima To Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.