Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her (2867 Views)

My Life After I Forced My Wife To Sleep With My Boss / Please Is This Rape? / Was This Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is This Rape, She Said She's A Virgin But Wasn't After I Forced Myself On Her by Apina(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2017
kibra4u:

Bla bla bla.........The question still remains....is she a Virgin as she has been claiming all along. The guy just made a nasty discovery after two years of deceit and lies. She has some seriois explaining to do as regards to why her pussy is so wide or is that the new virgin system. My advice to the guy, send her packing strait away. Women are full of deceit.........shior.
I'm really having a hard time coming up with a response for your rubbish, cos I'm baffled as to how one could conjure so much gibberish at a blow. Did she force him to stay? Or put a gun to his head for two years that he couldn't move on? So only virgins can be raped? Based on ur submission, u are a potential rapist undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Have U Nacked My Dad Before?" Groom To Be Needs Urgent Advice!!! / Man Reveals How He Took Away Girlfriend's Virginity, Nigerians React / Nigerian Transgender Miss Sahhara Shows Off Her Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.